Pages:
Author

Topic: Pokemon Go - First step for became Gambler - page 2. (Read 897 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Just my two cent...

Yesterday i was walking in a square. There was a lot of young people, but i remained surprised by a lot of teens that plays as older addicted gambler. I think this game could be the first step for show the potential risk to became addicted from gambling and i suggest to parents to take a look about this kind of problem. I think that a 17 year's old boy first need to think about girls, disco, soccer  Undecided

I won't exactly phrase it like that. Here the analogy is incorrect. While it is an addiction, it isn't an addiction to gambling. Addiction infact could be to anything (drugs, procarastination,pokemon,collecting,gambling) etc. Not all addictions are bad, but pokemon go is just a non-productive addiction. Its just not gambling.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Just my two cent...

Yesterday i was walking in a square. There was a lot of young people, but i remained surprised by a lot of teens that plays as older addicted gambler. I think this game could be the first step for show the potential risk to became addicted from gambling and i suggest to parents to take a look about this kind of problem. I think that a 17 year's old boy first need to think about girls, disco, soccer  Undecided
I am not sure why gambling has anything to do with Pokemon Go because the only thing that then two have incomen is that with both games are involves.
Gambling is something else and even older people play Pokemon Go and are not addicted to gambling.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hallo world!
Just my two cent...

What the hell did i just read.

So you think that is not true?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Just my two cent...

What the hell did i just read.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hallo world!
Just my two cent...

Pages:
Jump to: