Pages:
Author

Topic: POKEMON GO LIKE SITE TO PLAY FOR BITCOINS? - page 5. (Read 2440 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
Developing Pokemon GO took 20 Years to finished said by the developer. Involving Bitcoin in activities like that is really hard, its a real-time earning and you need to develop an augmented/virtual reality app to do that, this will also require a lot of money and developers.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
some have argued that bitcoin and pokemon go is phenomenal today. both have a large community.
If combined, the two will be even greater.
They won't be combined. Nintendo will never allow it. They are traditionalists to the core. I am not fully sure here but isn't Pokemon Go is their fist mobile app game?
They produced tons of games but they were released on their own consoles - GameBoy or later 3DS.
And anyone who will try to'borrow' intellectual property from Nintendo, without their consent, will have trouble in court instantly.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
some have argued that bitcoin and pokemon go is phenomenal today. both have a large community.
If combined, the two will be even greater.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Nope. Your not going to go around carrying your computer, open into the outdoors with the computer camera pointed forward. You wouldn't even know when you found a pokemon expect for sounds, and I'm not sure how bitcoin can be integrated. A mobile site is out of the question, since I don't think they can use the camera, and even if they could, the game would be very laggy. If this were to happen, it would need a standalone app.

yes especially if bitcoin accepted in payment systems pokemon game. it will be good news. all pokemon game players will use bitcoin. and bitcoin will become greater.
I bet most people, like over 99% of the players won't use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Don't we already have that with DogeRain?
It could be achieved to make one that can be used to earn Bitcoin, but may take a large group of developers and may be expensive to achieve (you also may have copyright issues between the Pokemon Go creaters)!
This could be quite a good idea though if it can be done, though you'd have to initially check the trademark and licensing on the Pokemon Go app before continuing!
Yeaaa, I heard that pokemon go creator need 20 years to develop this game perfectly.
Not sure if there someone who want develop and adopt to bitcoin game .
It could be a fun game but hard to realize it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
yes especially if bitcoin accepted in payment systems pokemon game. it will be good news. all pokemon game players will use bitcoin. and bitcoin will become greater.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I think Second life was the closed this has come to fruition.
It was a digital currency that was used for that platform to purchase in game things.
The idea of this happening to bitcoin is not too far off because of the popularity that Pokemon has acquired in the last couple of weeks.

Yes,I think it would be good idea...it will bring more popularity to bitcoin too,i guess
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
I think Second life was the closed this has come to fruition.
It was a digital currency that was used for that platform to purchase in game things.
The idea of this happening to bitcoin is not too far off because of the popularity that Pokemon has acquired in the last couple of weeks.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Don't we already have that with DogeRain?
It could be achieved to make one that can be used to earn Bitcoin, but may take a large group of developers and may be expensive to achieve (you also may have copyright issues between the Pokemon Go creaters)!
This could be quite a good idea though if it can be done, though you'd have to initially check the trademark and licensing on the Pokemon Go app before continuing!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Is it possible to make Pokemon go like site to play for bitcoins? Do you think it is achievable? It is big niche now,and can grow even more bigger
Pages:
Jump to: