Pages:
Author

Topic: Pokeram.com worth to invest? - page 2. (Read 4372 times)

Activity: 758
Merit: 500
February 24, 2016, 10:34:16 AM
they stopped paying .  support disappeared on skype and on site . doesnt reply on twitter or facebook . 
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
January 29, 2016, 10:33:50 AM
Hi guys,

i plan to put in some money onto this site on their investment, but im still worried.
So i would like to hear all the trusted community here on this site before going all out onto them.

If you guys have invested, can you share with me your experience, or share least how much you invested so i could get an understanding
on their returns.

Thank you.

Only YOU can decide if they are legitimate.
I know that Carbon7.cc is run by the same company, maybe invest $20 in there first or invest $30 in pokeram.
Many poeple online say it is legit (I have my doubts) but, it has been paying for over 4 years and it states that it uses poker "bots" which is probably highly profitible (providing that the gambling company do not gecide to change their coding!)

how do you know?
I know that Carbon7.cc is run by the same company,
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 29, 2016, 10:04:26 AM
I would say yes because they proved they are reliable over the years, I just hope you can afford to lose 30 bucks Cheesy
Activity: 118
January 29, 2016, 09:34:22 AM
I have been in PokerAM for a year now.
Started with 1.1BTC
Now I have in active deposit 5.01BTC and I have withdraws over 2 BTC.

So no its not a scam, end well worth to invest in.
But of course its up to you Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
January 01, 2016, 03:04:09 PM
Hi guys,

i plan to put in some money onto this site on their investment, but im still worried.
So i would like to hear all the trusted community here on this site before going all out onto them.

If you guys have invested, can you share with me your experience, or share least how much you invested so i could get an understanding
on their returns.

Thank you.

Only YOU can decide if they are legitimate.
I know that Carbon7.cc is run by the same company, maybe invest $20 in there first or invest $30 in pokeram.
Many poeple online say it is legit (I have my doubts) but, it has been paying for over 4 years and it states that it uses poker "bots" which is probably highly profitible (providing that the gambling company do not gecide to change their coding!)
Activity: 244
io.ezystayz.com
November 27, 2015, 04:27:11 PM
I got a post about pokeram here:
https://earnwith.me/2015/11/09/poker-automatics/

We got payment proofs and ref back proofs on the site, check them out.
legendary
Activity: 1161
November 27, 2015, 03:40:38 PM
never try this site yet, and never heard of it actually,
maybe not worth to invest  Cheesy avoid this, and invest at more trusted company like moneypot or maybe bitvest.

you can't compare investing in gambling site with investing in a site like pokeram
gambling sites are fluctuating you will face many losses but in the long run you will make money , while investing in a site like pokeram guarantees you profit , you will keep making money until the site stops paying
I'm not saying that investing in gambling sites is wrong , but just clearing the difference

Probably the best explanation I've seen until now, agreed.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
November 27, 2015, 05:13:25 AM
maybe not worth to invest  Cheesy avoid this, and invest at more trusted company like moneypot or maybe bitvest.

you can't compare investing in gambling site with investing in a site like pokeram
gambling sites are fluctuating you will face many losses but in the long run you will make money , while investing in a site like pokeram guarantees you profit , you will keep making money until the site stops paying
I'm not saying that investing in gambling sites is wrong , but just clearing the difference
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
November 27, 2015, 03:23:20 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 27, 2015, 03:13:11 AM

Man, I know admins and their strategies because I'm in contact with them and I can guarantee you they're used to tell such bullshits.
$12k + 9 BTC is a good amount to spread with users of the program so that 1 guy only doesn't get paid and another 1,000 do.
What would you do for you collapsing (or not) program? I would scam that greedy guy and continue paying all my other users for the benefit of my program  Wink
Activity: 199
Give 'em the pickle
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
November 27, 2015, 12:41:53 AM
Take a look at All HYIP Monitors at http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/.   Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 26, 2015, 06:25:28 PM
Stay away from this site dude, even if it's paying but the profit is really few and you have to wait several months only to get your capital back
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
November 26, 2015, 02:56:52 PM
@ Stroto, thank you for your honest review about this investment, though they dont pay high rate but your money will not reduce nor lost and they even accept bitcoin but the only draw back is that their minimum investment is $30 otherwise it is an all comer business.

every investment has a risk and so does pokeram.
life just doesn't have any guarantees you won't lose your money when you put it in someone else's hands.

The $30 dollar minimu is ok. It works well for them and their investors and so there is no need to attract more investors who bring dust.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 26, 2015, 01:00:52 PM
@ Stroto, thank you for your honest review about this investment, though they dont pay high rate but your money will not reduce nor lost and they even accept bitcoin but the only draw back is that their minimum investment is $30 otherwise it is an all comer business.

Well, do you want more than a $30 minimum? Or less? And why?

Smiley
Though not for me but i feel if they reduce the minimum investment to just $10 it will attract more people or at least they should make it a trial plan.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
November 26, 2015, 12:01:53 PM

Well, do you want more than a $30 minimum? Or less? And why?

Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 26, 2015, 07:53:11 AM
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
November 26, 2015, 07:02:56 AM

Pokeram has been good to me.

Not the greatest profits compared to other HYIPs but steady going.

I quoted the image above to explain that if you invest 1 btc you don't get 50% profits but roughly 15% a month -> roughly 0.5% a day. The 50% is share of the profits pokeram makes. The 15% is not a hard number. sometimes a little above sometimes a little below. You can withdraw your daily profits when ever you want but your initial deposit is locked until the plan expires after 45 days with 1 btc. Read a little on the page and it is pretty clear how the coins are spread.

And yeah people who don't understand that demo $$$ are for a demonstration and no way to withdraw shouldn't be trying out this stuff at all.
legendary
Activity: 1161
November 25, 2015, 04:22:56 PM
Interesting discussion we are having here.

What other stable investment out there using bitcoin that i can rely on.

Man the internet is so confusing. Is there anything real solid out there?

Thanks

There is nothing stable or solid out there. The closest you can come is something that you know about first hand.

Consider all the money people are losing in investments right now. Pensions are drying up. Savings have become of little value. Certainly the Forex loses money for people on a regular basis. If you find something good, it will not last.

Smiley

Lmao I had to laugh at how ridiculous your statement is.  The stock market is nearing new highs, I don't see how you are speaking on behalf of the entire "investment community."  Pherhaps if you invested all your money into HYIPs your statement would be very true.  Savings have become of little value ?  That statement makes literally no sense and I can not even combat it with an argument.  The Forex loses money on a regular basis?Huh Depends what currency you are invested in there are hundreds of different currencies, don't think you can loose money in all of them at the same time would literally not be possible.... I'm sorry but your post is so full of absolutely insane statements, I could not sit here and let people believe the incorrect information that you are pushing onto them.  

Stocks and Forex are pure gambling but just legalized, how come you'd say? That's simple: when someone wins, someone else is losing in the meantime. Btw I do trading lol
Pages:
Jump to: