Pages:
Author

Topic: Police Raid Home of Alleged "Bitcoin Creator" Craig Wright - ALL FACTS - page 2. (Read 5644 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
"On Friday afternoon, Charles Sturt University released a statement via email to Mashable confirming Wright completed three qualifications from the university: Master of Networking and Systems Administration, Master of Management (Information Technology) and Master of Information Systems Security.

He was not awarded a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) by the university, a Masters in Systems Development or a degree in Psychology as he claimed on his LinkedIn page and in his resume. "

http://mashable.com/2015/12/10/bitcoin-satoshi-nakamoto-craig-wright/#Sez6tSPWbSqk

Nice find! I've been waiting for such to eventually come to light.
vip
Let's put things into sequence: Wright is not Satoshi but there's an article which claims that he can probably be him. Then this guy get raided by the australian police. If there was no article we would have never heard of him. My question is why and what this really have to do with bitcoin?

CEO Craig Steven Wright said Denariuz Bank would begin accepting deposits in the second half of 2014 and would eventually offer Bitcoin-based equivalents of conventional savings accounts, term deposits, credit and debit cards, and loans.

Wright said Denariuz would launch with a global pool of more than 100,000 Bitcoin ($A73.6 million) from its backers.

Eventually, the bank hopes to have a million customers globally.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/aussie-technologists-are-opening-the-worlds-first-bitcoin-based-bank-this-year-2014-2

Wow.

Via search for 'Denariuz' on this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
It is real Satoshi?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/satoshi-3

Date Registered:    November 19, 2009, 07:12:39 PM
Last Active:    December 13, 2010, 04:45:41 PM

Yeah that is the real Satoshi account, pretty sure it has been locked though.
Yes, it have been locked by theymos since that last security breach on the forums where hackers got access to emails and accounts database.
There was a possibility that they also gained access to satoshi's account.
vip
A simple fact that this guy was dodging tax paying smells really bad to me. Why would a guy that has left this technology to us, to the world not pay his taxes. A guy that has millions and millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin?!

I mean this is a person that really tried to change the world for the better with this technology.

All this story is a complete BS if you are asking me.

It not a matter of not paying his taxes, but of Craig Wright receiving an approved tax rebate of 45 cents for every dollar he spent in his endeavor masked on real money loans using a paper wallet as collateral held by another endeavor in Craig's control. The paper wallet supposedly represent all the bitcoins Satoshi mined complete with a QR code to prove to the ATO reps that it's legit.

That's why Craig left the country (Australia) - he fucked the ATO to tune of millions based on an elaborate hoax, all the while he was cryin' because Mt Gox supposedly still has control of some of Craig's bitcoins.

A simple fact that this guy was dodging tax paying smells really bad to me. Why would a guy that has left this technology to us, to the world not pay his taxes. A guy that has millions and millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin?!

I mean this is a person that really tried to change the world for the better with this technology.

It's not that he didn't pay tax, it's that he defrauded the government out of $54m through bogus R&D he claimed he spent non-existent Bitcoin on (backed up by his secret claims to have been Satoshi). Now it's all come out in the wash that he's a fraud and the Aussie police are out for him. Hence why I think they may have been behind the leak. Why spend a lot of time and money investigating something you know very little about when the Bitcoin community can out the guy in a couple of hours?

Okay, I'll admit that you said it more elegantly.
vip
So, the guy who people think is Satoshi (Nick S), is speaking with the guy who is claiming to be Satoshi? Interesting!  Wink Grin

Complete with Michelle Seven-cum-Darla blessed to be in the presence of Our Gang perplexed as to whom Dr. Craig Steven Wright was asking him if he's an investor, miner, what. A few minutes later, Ms Seven ask Mr. Wright to elaborate on the Twitter exchange between her and Craig most recently while the rest of the panel facepalms.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

So his so called supercomuter does not exist it seems.
That guy is nothing more than pure vaporware.A storyteller!
I hope nobody here is really believing all this crazy talk him being Satoshi.He definitely is not!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
It is real Satoshi?

Yeah that is the real Satoshi account, pretty sure it has been locked though.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
"On Friday afternoon, Charles Sturt University released a statement via email to Mashable confirming Wright completed three qualifications from the university: Master of Networking and Systems Administration, Master of Management (Information Technology) and Master of Information Systems Security.

He was not awarded a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) by the university, a Masters in Systems Development or a degree in Psychology as he claimed on his LinkedIn page and in his resume. "

http://mashable.com/2015/12/10/bitcoin-satoshi-nakamoto-craig-wright/#Sez6tSPWbSqk
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Let's put things into sequence: Wright is not Satoshi but there's an article which claims that he can probably be him. Then this guy get raided by the australian police. If there was no article we would have never heard of him. My question is why and what this really have to do with bitcoin?

Bitcoin All-Star Panel.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
It is real Satoshi?

Yes it is.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1014
It is real Satoshi?

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 297
Merit: 250

It's not that he didn't pay tax, it's that he defrauded the government out of $54m through bogus R&D he claimed he spent non-existent Bitcoin on (backed up by his secret claims to have been Satoshi). Now it's all come out in the wash that he's a fraud and the Aussie police are out for him. Hence why I think they may have been behind the leak. Why spend a lot of time and money investigating something you know very little about when the Bitcoin community can out the guy in a couple of hours?
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!

Activity: 297
Merit: 250
I think the Aussie police are behind the leak. They knew the bitcoin community would expose this fraud and that they'd then be in a much stronger position to prosecute him for defrauding the Australian state of millions of dollars. I bet you that super computer doesn't exist. He's been claiming R&D rebates off the back of secretly calling himself Satoshi Nakamoto and pretending some dead guy had his funds in trusteeship.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Man the Australian police are smart. Raid some random guys house that was clearly not the maker of Bitcoin. They probably just wanted a share of his Bitcoin, he doesn't deserve this. Just because he is good with technology, the police assume this, completely disgraceful.
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
So, the guy who people think is Satoshi (Nick S), is speaking with the guy who is claiming to be Satoshi? Interesting!  Wink Grin

a normal day in the crazy bitcoin world  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
a clown searching for notoriety, i can't find another way to call him

and waas already proven that he is a impostor by maxwell
Indeed. Cue the facial expression readers, trained on Nick's face as the clown speaks!
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
a clown searching for notoriety, i can't find another way to call him

and was already proven that he is a impostor by maxwell
Pages:
Jump to: