Pages:
Author

Topic: POLISH SEX INDUSTRY [PSI] | 696969 coins | 69% POS | MASTERNODE | Only POS | ICO - page 15. (Read 32394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Did you check BOT!?? All investors fucked. already trading 30% lower then ICO. At least if we are losing money here we will be fucked in real life with some Polish girls Cheesy
legendary
Pretty nice, that bitchie Cheesy

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
I will add some to my portfolio
legendary
very good look website !!! Grin

Yes, looks ok, but still waiting for a with some girls on it, and some phone numbers etc. If i can see that, then i will test it to see if it is real and if it is real, i buy 5 BTC of PSI. Also prices should be available Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
very good look website !!! Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
http://polishsexindustry.com.pl/

Website isn't done yet, there will be more things, just need more time to finish all things that i wanna to be there Wink
legendary
Lets the GANG bang start tonight Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
From what I remember, in Eastern Europe are mostly blondes?
I feel that would be nice Wink
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
I see that big day tomorrow. Xardasim starts with his coin, and this interesting concept.

Men like pretty girls so I think it will be a lot of interest coin.
I hope that the website will also be cool;)
"BlackSmith: Xardasim, your ICO can be started tomorrow"

So ICO on Yobit start tommorow!   Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
legendary
Had 2 buddies date polish girls, although decently pretty...man they are fucked up chicks.  One bad breakup (engaged) the other bad divorce lol.  I know for one of the girls the parents were just as messed up, especially her father.  Maybe they're only good as sex industry girls afterall.  Kiss Tongue

As for this coin, it'll go down faster than they do LOL.
legendary
Dev any updates? Roadmap? You think good graphics is enough? Where are the features?
All things takes much time... I'll post more at the weekend Smiley

I'm waiting for a update too, certainly will buy a few if the prices are fair Wink
Website is almost done, i hope it will be end tonight, if things go bad website will be done tomorrow

Getting too horny when looking at the website?
Dev any updates? Roadmap? You think good graphics is enough? Where are the features?
All things takes much time... I'll post more at the weekend Smiley

I'm waiting for a update too, certainly will buy a few if the prices are fair Wink
Website is almost done, i hope it will be end tonight, if things go bad website will be done tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Give him time. He has a lot of work before the start of the coin.
He said that the website will be ready tomorrow and do not know about you, but I can not wait.
On a nice Polish woman, I can look every day Wink
Activity: 294
???
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
They should show something about development now.

it will sold out fast, ppl love the industry  Cheesy

Sold out fast? I don't think so. I don't see any buy orders here, people only make jokes about coin.

You'll be surprised. It may look funny, but personally I'm in.

I believe you are right... Everybody was making jokes of MOON coin too, but it is still listen Wink

What is mooncoin? Nobody knows.
Pages:
Jump to: