Pages:
Author

Topic: POLISH SEX INDUSTRY [PSI] | 696969 coins | 69% POS | MASTERNODE | Only POS | ICO - page 12. (Read 32394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Got another answer from one of Polish cam show site.

English translation:

Hi.

Your proposal seems to be interesting, but noone of our team is in this cryptocurrency topic. You are telling us if we add this as a payment method the price will for sure rise few times and we won't lose, we have any reason to believe you? Otherwise You said that option is expected to be available for people from whole world, our site isn't prepared in terms of language, we have here only Polish language. That would take some time to prepare site with English language option. Idea seems to bo interesting to pay electronic currency for "electronic" sex Smiley. We have to think about it deeper as a team if we have chance to several times profit.

Greetings, team XXXXXXXX

Dammmm MATE, this is fucking great news!!!!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
Got another answer from one of Polish cam show site.

English translation:

Hi.

Your proposal seems to be interesting, but noone of our team is in this cryptocurrency topic. You are telling us if we add this as a payment method the price will for sure rise few times and we won't lose, we have any reason to believe you? Otherwise You said that option is expected to be available for people from whole world, our site isn't prepared in terms of language, we have here only Polish language. That would take some time to prepare site with English language option. Idea seems to bo interesting to pay electronic currency for "electronic" sex Smiley. We have to think about it deeper as a team if we have chance to several times profit.

Greetings, team XXXXXXXX
legendary
I like PSI too.

but website is still poorly, i mean, website layout is nice and great, but need more information etc. This should be sold out quickly as 35 BTC isn't that much for a project that can looks nice.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It's nice to hear a good word from a man with a Polish about dev PSI.
38M population - a huge market for what it offers PSI.
Activity: 25
@Dev,

Please add some more features on the website... it is nicely structured, but more information how and where we can use PSI would be great.

You said that you were in talk with some webcam shows, any updates on that?

Poland is a big market, a lot of opportunities there... i believe this coin can be worth something because of the concept and the location.
I'll add more features today or tomorrow, still talking with webcam shows, they are "green" in crypto world so they are a bit worried, but i will convince them Wink

these guys epic fail being a sex coin bittrex nor ccex will add it so it is destine to stay in the yobit slums for its short life span before getting dumped on by there customers in a seedy ally
How do You know that bittrex or cces will not add "sex" coin? For BTC im sure they will do it.

and to make it worse he has payed logo creator to do everything meaning he has no real skills
Sorry... I have to be graphic to be a developer? Damn so 98% of developers have no real skills Sad

We should probably setup an online cam chatting interface powered by PSI, only thing is this coin only for Poland? Because that blocks out possibilities of investments
Activity: 154
Niitassin !! WOW
If you're in this thread PSI, this means that PSI will be an encouraging cryptocurrency. I also am a Pole. But I hardly speak English. Xardasim is an experienced man. I can confirm this.

I run a company turysta-wpolsce.pl and e-noclegi.info XARDASIM I'll vouch for that is a worthy man, and one certainly did not cheat and not deceive.
legendary
these guys epic fail being a sex coin bittrex nor ccex will add it so it is destine to stay in the yobit slums for its short life span before getting dumped on by there customers in a seedy ally
How do You know that bittrex or cces will not add "sex" coin? For BTC im sure they will do it.

Correct... Cryptsy for example has sexcoin, Bittrex had Titscoin....
Certainly (Not)

I thought that too when XRA was trading at 10 sats Cheesy

Why would you want to take a Sex Coin?
legendary
@Dev,

Please add some more features on the website... it is nicely structured, but more information how and where we can use PSI would be great.

Poland is a big market, a lot of opportunities there... i believe this coin can be worth something because of the concept and the location.
I'll add more features today or tomorrow, still talking with webcam shows, they are "green" in crypto world so they are a bit worried, but i will convince them Wink

You can pay in Euros no? You cover the cost of PSI. I mean, they receive euros, you receive the PSI from them, works no?

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
@Dev,

and to make it worse he has payed logo creator to do everything meaning he has no real skills
Sorry... I have to be graphic to be a developer? Damn so 98% of developers have no real skills Sad
legendary
Certainly (Not)

I thought that too when XRA was trading at 10 sats Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 224

Logocreator did a logo for a number of coins and what's wrong with that?
He has the talent, so why not benefit from this.
For XRA he did the logo, and say that it presstab nob because I did not do the same?
See how high XRA is now listed
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1125
Swapzone
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
@Dev,

Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Growthcoin Developer and Crypto Geek Since 2009
Looking forward to this coin just waiting on ico to be over so i can stake it up
Pages:
Jump to: