Pages:
Author

Topic: Polkadot - new top ten member - page 4. (Read 1952 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 106
September 03, 2020, 04:18:02 PM
It coming to the top altcoin list on CMC is very unexpected for me. I didn't even know what is this coin about, old dot, new dot or whatsoever. I thought it was another DeFi hype coin like the YFI coin before actual learn about it for a bit. So coin come out of nowhere just because it was a coin with the smart contract platform similar to ETH? Does that sound enough to justify its position right now at CMC? Nope.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
September 03, 2020, 10:23:03 AM
I have been hearing some talks about this project and it seems many people find the project interesting and worthy of investment, am amazed at the success of the project, i think this can be a good long term investment, who knows what the price will be by 2021.
Checkout the Coinmarket Cap right now as Polkadot is enter into a top 5 coin. In the meantime investors and traders turn into double/triple or much more their money with Polkadot. Maybe Its the hype that driving price up but who cares if it can double your money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
September 01, 2020, 07:06:42 AM
I have been hearing some talks about this project and it seems many people find the project interesting and worthy of investment, am amazed at the success of the project, i think this can be a good long term investment, who knows what the price will be by 2021.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
September 01, 2020, 06:58:20 AM
I think that Polkadot worthy competitor for Ethereum! They have a good development team, a similar algorithm for the network... Buterin used to talk about them a lot... And now a lot of projects move to Polkadot from Ethereum... That is, the project is a success at the start, which is not less important!

could you provide some list of those projects that move to Polkadot from Ethereum, i did not saw that there is a lot, or did not saw that any well-known project is leaving Ethereum for Polkadot at the moment, would be interesting to see which are those

I'm sorry, I really hurried up talking about many projects... Personally, I've heard about a few noname projects that will switch to Polkadot... I can't tell you the names now, but they exist! Wink

eth founder talk straight to the team of the polkadot or you mean buterin only mention polkadot on his posts online .

whenever it is , both are still influencial and can bring some positive effects to polkadot project . that move done by buterin , makes him look friendly and not scared to what possible things can happen on eth when people realized how good polkadot was .

Yes, I said that Vitalik often mentioned Polkadot...
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
September 01, 2020, 05:59:07 AM
IS it worth to buy polkadot now ?
I cannot find any ann thread about this coin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
September 01, 2020, 04:50:31 AM
what will happen in six months, nobody knows, we can just create our own strategies and try to earn on the market
Absolutely right, anything can happen in 6 months.
However, Ethereum has been on the market long enough to inspire confidence among many crypto enthusiasts. And we have to wait for the transition to 2.0 to evaluate the work of the development team.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
September 01, 2020, 04:12:37 AM
I think that Polkadot worthy competitor for Ethereum! They have a good development team, a similar algorithm for the network... Buterin used to talk about them a lot... And now a lot of projects move to Polkadot from Ethereum... That is, the project is a success at the start, which is not less important!
eth founder talk straight to the team of the polkadot or you mean buterin only mention polkadot on his posts online .

whenever it is , both are still influencial and can bring some positive effects to polkadot project . that move done by buterin , makes him look friendly and not scared to what possible things can happen on eth when people realized how good polkadot was .
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
September 01, 2020, 04:07:35 AM
I have been heard of Polkadot for a long time,but i never have taken my time to know about the information of Polkadot due to i had missed out the ico of Polkadot. But from the discussion of others, i think Polkadot maybe is a promising coin.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 01, 2020, 04:01:11 AM

could you provide some list of those projects that move to Polkadot from Ethereum, i did not saw that there is a lot, or did not saw that any well-known project is leaving Ethereum for Polkadot at the moment, would be interesting to see which are those
The projects are still feeling confident to use ethereum platform but there are some new projects that has already stated if they will be using polkadot platform for the tokenization purpose. As far as i know if stafi will be using polkadot platform but most of new IEOs are still prefer using ethereum for the tokenization purpose. I also didn't see any project that build in ethereum that will be moving to the DOT platform.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 01, 2020, 03:19:34 AM
Got myself some Polkadot from Binance . the investment grew 20% in just 1 day . lets hope this is a good one and not another DEFI bubble .
currently, DOT is traded on more than 6+ major exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, and Kraken...
although it is classified as a new coin, this coin has very good potential in the future, very good for collection.

Little amount can be invested din DOT coin and its above 6$ now. It is showing some positive upward trend and from past few months also has being giving positive returns. in last 24 hours only has moved 5%+ upwards and for short term atleast one can stay invested and boo profits once they good returns on this coin.
Activity: 491
Merit: 1259
Nil inultum remanebit
September 01, 2020, 03:09:12 AM
Got myself some Polkadot from Binance . the investment grew 20% in just 1 day . lets hope this is a good one and not another DEFI bubble .
currently, DOT is traded on more than 6+ major exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, and Kraken...
although it is classified as a new coin, this coin has very good potential in the future, very good for collection.

IMO, a bit pricey for collection at the moment.  When the buzz will set down it plunges. This always happens with all tokens no matter  how good the supporting technology is. And then one could think of a collection.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
August 29, 2020, 05:07:40 PM
legendary
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
August 29, 2020, 04:41:21 PM

Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
August 29, 2020, 04:21:47 PM
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
August 29, 2020, 12:18:28 PM
I think that The coinmarketcap rating will change in the near future. Now there are a lot of projects that cover all aspects of decentralized finance and the development of which is a HYIP. Many of these DeFi are already in the top 100 of the Coinmarketcap ranking, and some of them are already in the TOP 10.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
August 29, 2020, 11:31:30 AM
as of today, Polkadot entered top ten list of coins, pushing BNB out from the top ten, and BSV on the position ten
Polkadot is smart contract platform, and could be serious contender to Ethereum and other platforms, with Cardano just a few percents away on position eight

what do you think about it?

So much hype about polkadot, that i just had to buy some. Luckily it's only around $4 (at the time of my purchase) but has pumped since.
It's relativly cheap considering it might do as good as ETH or even better. So stock up
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 29, 2020, 09:52:30 AM
Wow thats cool a new cryptocurrency that was made into top 10 sounds interesting, I never knew about PolkaDot before and I only aware that DOT tokens exist in the market from my Imtoken wallet 2.0 notification about its new Dot token in circulation and the Imtoken wallet was supported it. But when I read this thread I was amazed because it was priced above $6 and listed in the top and well-known cryptocurrency exchanges what was special about the Polkadot platform I think its better to do a little research about it to know more.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
August 29, 2020, 09:01:25 AM
legendary
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
August 29, 2020, 08:42:46 AM
Polkadot is a very solid project, which might be undervalued right now if you ask me. I've been trading it and also considering to go long term on it. I tried doing an arbitrage hours ago with DOT from binance to Kucoin but withdrawal was disabled on Binance, I think they already spotted the price gap between the two exchanges. I'll still check DOT chart to take position later on. I doubt if there is any altcoin out there which is Ethereum's big contender, so many have been hyped to beat ETH, but fade after the hype.
solid project? can you please explain to me. what exactly makes this project solid. many doubted this, because before this project could not fly high, but now this project can be in the top position. So I think how this polka dot project will continue in the future?

They just appeared at the right moment but actually have intercepted and developed ideas that already existed and were implemented in other projects. There are many examples of good technologies that died because they came before their time. But after a while, they were picked up by others and still exist.

It is a key skill for any businessman to see the opportunities and realize them at the right time. The Polkadot team has this skill and that is why they will be on top very soon.

Polkadot team is made from members of Ethereum foundation, lead by Gavin, which is very good from my point of view, and momentum for release of their platform is great, since ETH2.0 is late and they could pick-up maximum attention at the moment
what will happen in six months, nobody knows, we can just create our own strategies and try to earn on the market
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 29, 2020, 08:20:55 AM
Polkadot is a very solid project, which might be undervalued right now if you ask me. I've been trading it and also considering to go long term on it. I tried doing an arbitrage hours ago with DOT from binance to Kucoin but withdrawal was disabled on Binance, I think they already spotted the price gap between the two exchanges. I'll still check DOT chart to take position later on. I doubt if there is any altcoin out there which is Ethereum's big contender, so many have been hyped to beat ETH, but fade after the hype.
solid project? can you please explain to me. what exactly makes this project solid. many doubted this, because before this project could not fly high, but now this project can be in the top position. So I think how this polka dot project will continue in the future?

They just appeared at the right moment but actually have intercepted and developed ideas that already existed and were implemented in other projects. There are many examples of good technologies that died because they came before their time. But after a while, they were picked up by others and still exist.

It is a key skill for any businessman to see the opportunities and realize them at the right time. The Polkadot team has this skill and that is why they will be on top very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: