Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Are Ixcoins/Thomas Nasakioto a scam/scammer? - page 2. (Read 3788 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
it is the mere fact that the title of the thread is directed at ixcoins and Thomas Nasakioto. Nowhere did I intend for this to be about you. But you sure took it as such. lol  Cheesy

Ah...but wait...

I recall another spammy thread you started around here claiming Thomas and I were one and the same person yet now you accept were not.  Huh

Are you schizophrenic too?

If you go back and look oldtimer you will notice that I did not start that initial thread.

Irrelevant. Fact is your the main proponent of the claim. Nice attempt at weaseling your way out of it though  Grin
Wat?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
it is the mere fact that the title of the thread is directed at ixcoins and Thomas Nasakioto. Nowhere did I intend for this to be about you. But you sure took it as such. lol  Cheesy

Ah...but wait...

I recall another spammy thread you started around here claiming Thomas and I were one and the same person yet now you accept were not.  Huh

If you go back and look oldtimer you will notice that I did not start that initial thread.

Irrelevant. Fact is your the main proponent of the claim. Nice attempt at weaseling your way out of it though  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
it is the mere fact that the title of the thread is directed at ixcoins and Thomas Nasakioto. Nowhere did I intend for this to be about you. But you sure took it as such. lol  Cheesy

Ah...but wait...

I recall another spammy thread you started around here claiming Thomas and I were one and the same person yet now you accept were not.  Huh

Oh man such a fail

I know he doesnt even know who is trolling him and from when. He's spinning.

LOL
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

Ah...but wait...

Oh man such a fail
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Yall need to hurry up and just implement the Solidcoin difficulty adjustment algorithm now.  Don't wait another few weeks!
legendary
you two have been riding each others nuts pretty hard lately.

Sorry but I am not gay. You can join Oldminer though. I'm sure he would invite you into his cave for some *wink**wink*.

Just kidding.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
you two have been riding each others nuts pretty hard lately.

legendary

Ah...but wait...

legendary

Ah...but wait...

legendary
Oldminer, Do you realize what the sad thing about you responding to this thread with everything you've got and failing? It's not that you failed and failed hard and got knocked the fuck out, but it is the mere fact that the title of the thread is directed at ixcoins and Thomas Nasakioto. Nowhere did I intend for this to be about you. But you sure took it as such. lol  Cheesy
legendary

Yeah here in america we punch out our "mums".

I suppose you punch your mom out too. Wow disrespect at its best.

Oh ffs..whatever...  Roll Eyes

legendary

Give up you got owned LOL. Knocked the fuck out! HAHA

You couldn't knock your mum out you goon.....  Roll Eyes

Yeah here in america we punch out our "mums".

I suppose you punch your mom out too. Wow disrespect at its best.
legendary

You couldn't knock your mum out you goon.....  Roll Eyes
legendary

The score so far:

Oldminer:
-3 Abuse of forum powers disadvantage
+100 Not raising to all the bait
---------
Total + 97

Smoothie:
+2 super-counter-gloat powers
+1 last word bonus
+0.5 underdog bonus
-1 Coming across as a bit retarded
-100 Thread spamming
--------
Total - 97.5

- Fixed

Grin

legendary

Oldminer!     Get up!
I've got 184 more complaints to make about SolidCoin.

+1 MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin MEGA LAWL  Grin
legendary

The score so far:

Oldminer:
+100 Not raising to all the bait
---------
Total + 97

Smoothie:
+1 last word bonus
+0.5 underdog bonus
-1 Coming across as a bit retarded
-100 Thread spamming
--------
Total - 97.5

- Fixed

Grin
sd
Activity: 730

Oldminer!     Get up!
I've got 184 more complaints to make about SolidCoin.
legendary
LOL poll fail

So far we have:

Yes = 6
No = 8

Looks like you assumed wrong yet again smoothie?  Grin

You really should have waited a few days to make sure of the result before gloating. You gave smoothie super-counter-gloat powers plus the last word bonus.

Your loaded poll sucks. You used a poll with loaded answers and a thread no-one else can post to. You got a abuse of forum powers disadvantage and gave smoothie an underdog bonus. If you wanted to watch the forum condemn smoothie you have to take the risk they will do the opposite.

The score so far:

Oldminer:
+0.5 Not raising to all the bait

Smoothie:
+1 last word bonus
+0.5 underdog bonus
-1 Coming across as a bit obsessive

+1 Thanks Grin
sd
LOL poll fail

So far we have:

Yes = 6
No = 8

Looks like you assumed wrong yet again smoothie?  Grin

You really should have waited a few days to make sure of the result before gloating. You gave smoothie super-counter-gloat powers plus the last word bonus.

Your loaded poll sucks. You used a poll with loaded answers and a thread no-one else can post to. You got a abuse of forum powers disadvantage and gave smoothie an underdog bonus. If you wanted to watch the forum condemn smoothie you have to take the risk they will do the opposite.

The score so far:

Oldminer:
+0.5 Not raising to all the bait

Smoothie:
+1 last word bonus
+0.5 underdog bonus
-1 Coming across as a bit obsessive

sd
Ixcoin failed, I0coin failed, Namecoin failed... so what ?

Strong agreement for the first two but Namecoin hasn't failed, it's only failed as a currency. Namecoin proved DNS can be done better. The current internet DNS system is one giant troll that only exists to suck money out of companies who have no choice but to register their trademarks everywhere for fear of losing them. Namecoin showed DNS can be done peer to peer without central organizations with excessive and arbitrary power. It shows that we don't have to put up with country level registries prostituting their domains to anyone with a credit card. Other top level domains have been tried over time but they have all been the same setup, one organization selling people's own names back to them for profit. Namecoin was the first to break that model.

Namecoin was and is a success at proving we can do better with DNS, however it's not solved the domain trolling problem. I'm not even sure any technical solution can solve that one.
Pages:
Jump to: