Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Are Ixcoins/Thomas Nasakioto a scam/scammer? - page 3. (Read 3788 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
lol Smoothie... I like you man, but you do kinda spam up the boards with your Ixcoin threads Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Requesting ban of Smoothie.
Reasons: Insults, Slander, Trolling.

Ixcoin failed, I0coin failed, Namecoin failed... so what ?
No reason to write the same crap 1000 times.
agreed time for a new troll poll
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
we are legion
Requesting ban of Smoothie.
Reasons: Insults, Slander, Trolling.

Ixcoin failed, I0coin failed, Namecoin failed... so what ?
No reason to write the same crap 1000 times.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
Smoothie, why don't you make a poll about yourself ?

Just a simple 'Am I a cry-baby ?' yes/no

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Thomas Nasakioto/Oldminer: [Major Announcement] Ixcoin current block rate is  0.3 blks per hour. Next retarget in 25 days.
And guys when  this difficulty adjustment is complete I will have copied all of Coinhunter's code into the ixcoin client so just COME BACK AND MINE ONCE THAT HAPPENS!

Actually, several major announcements are in the pipeline for Ixcoin. But feel free to sell all your Ixcoins, I'm sure someone else would be glad to pick them up from you.

And again, if you don't support Ixcoin, why are you so active on this forum?

legendary
and also thomas niggasaki you have like 5 other accounts here so this poll tends to be pointless so my vote goes to scamscamscam all you are is a plagiarist who hasnt given anything to the community so go pissoff

+1
legendary
Votes have been cast!

Results are that Thomas Nasakioto and his bitch Oldminer are scammers.

LOL

Cheesy
legendary
LOL poll fail

So far we have:

Yes = 6
No = 8

Looks like you assumed wrong yet again smoothie?  Grin

Oldminer looks like you fail.

Yes: 17
No: 13
After mining 580k dixcoins: 7

Looks like you only address statistics when they make you look right? Well, you fail and fail hard bitch!

Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If a miner shouts "HOLY SHIT!", your transaction fees will be halved due to holiness...  Grin

Isn't Luke-Jr already adding prayers to block headers coming out of his pool though? Smiley
Activity: 168
I'll have a steak sandwich and a... steak sandwich
I'm voting no just to get smoothie to shut up about this. The creator of Ixcoins probably made a buttload by pre-mining those 580k. Good on him! We're all the suckers who bought them from him.
Activity: 182
dude smothie why do blowup this looser so much. cant you just let his garbage ass coin die in peace
it seem like you want to be on his nuts more than anything.
your like his lil frienemy a lil pr fggt that gives him more pubicity than needed

and also thomas niggasaki you have like 5 other accounts here so this poll tends to be pointless so my vote goes to scamscamscam all you are is a plagiarist who hasnt given anything to the community so go pissoff
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
LOL poll fail

So far we have:

Yes = 6
No = 8

Looks like you assumed wrong yet again smoothie?  Grin
legendary
And I am utilizing that freedom to tell everyone how it is a big pile of dog shit it is.

Damn! Just now when I was thinking on releasing poopCoin, you say ixc is a pile of shit already?!
poopCoin would be revolutionary! To perform a transaction you must throw poop at the nearest miner, each miner will collect a bit and will throw the rest to next miner. Two catches; if a miner shouts "NO SHIT!", the transaction is canceled and all the poop returns to you. If a miner shouts "HOLY SHIT!", your transaction fees will be halved due to holiness...  Grin

That's some funny shit! LOL  Grin

Maybe we can get Thomas to code it for us.
legendary
Activity: 1218
And I am utilizing that freedom to tell everyone how it is a big pile of dog shit it is.

Damn! Just now when I was thinking on releasing poopCoin, you say ixc is a pile of shit already?!
poopCoin would be revolutionary! To perform a transaction you must throw poop at the nearest miner, each miner will collect a bit and will throw the rest to next miner. Two catches; if a miner shouts "NO SHIT!", the transaction is canceled and all the poop returns to you. If a miner shouts "HOLY SHIT!", your transaction fees will be halved due to holiness...  Grin
legendary
Cast your votes!  Grin

Ixcoins really gave you itches, ain't it?  Grin For you to keep stalking and trolling all over after ixc and its... well... "copier" (I would say "inventor" but basically he just copied over btc).
Let everyone use whatever (s)he wants... it's called freedom of choice.

Let them use it but I'm going to make as many people aware of it as possible to BEWARE of the dixcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Cast your votes!  Grin

Ixcoins really gave you itches, ain't it?  Grin For you to keep stalking and trolling all over after ixc and its... well... "copier" (I would say "inventor" but basically he just copied over btc).
Let everyone use whatever (s)he wants... it's called freedom of choice.
legendary
Cast your votes!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: