Pages:
Author

Topic: Poll: Are you going to get Married? - page 3. (Read 382 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
May 21, 2021, 06:40:58 AM
Better to get married at the right time to the right person that's destined for you. If you are destined not to marry, probably to focus on serving your Nation/community in holiness then you can't force it. And it's said that those who can't control their sexual desires could get married.

I actually wouldn't want to reveal my marital status for good reason.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 21, 2021, 06:11:12 AM
I want to get married of course but we are living together for years and already has children yet we are not ready to get married.
it is our both decision not to decide that fast instead enjoy our love being together and let our faith and future decide for that.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 21, 2021, 04:54:23 AM
Married life is not just a word that we can deliver, because this needs deep understanding and reason to pursue ..

We have been Girlfriend and Boyfriend for long years before finally decided to get married and it  brings us lot of advantage because we already knew each other that deep.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 21, 2021, 03:07:14 AM
Some so many people want to get married for various reasons, but I choose not to get married. First of all, I'm not old enough to get married. I am still 18 years old, and I just finished school. the main reason is that wherever and whenever I always prefer to enjoy life alone

The thought of living and sharing all with one person is a strange image to me. Not because it is antisocial. But when I have friends and family who have been a place to share, if I get married I have to change my priority to share with someone outside. Not to mention every decision that must be discussed and decided together, it cannot be one-sided. This of course will be more complicated for me.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 21, 2021, 02:40:00 AM
For me yes I want to get Married but it also depends on my partner what if she doesn't want to even if we already have a kid?
I don't want to force her so even if I want to get Married I would wait till she's ready.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 21, 2021, 12:02:09 AM
Yes, as many times as I can. Cheesy

No hard feelings but if anyone can marry someone then just go for it and if things are not going in the way you wanted then just get separated, being a married man will make you feel secured if you got the right partner even in the tough situations.
legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
May 20, 2021, 11:56:15 PM
It's no secret that relationships, dating, marriages and families are experiencing shifts unseen since the beginnings of civilization.

In today's modern society, there are Pros and Cons to being married depending on one's life choices, location and ambitions.

What are your thoughts on Marriage in the 21st century, and ultimately Are you Going to Get Married?
Pages:
Jump to: