Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] At what price will they force YOU to sell your btc to them? FOR GOOD - page 2. (Read 212 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
I would prefer not to sell, because I think the price will go past $100,000 in the future... but I also have to be realistic and

take some profits on my way to $100,000. There are still money to be made on our journey to the moon... we just have to

keep on buying more coins when the price is low and sell on our way up to the ATH. The correction run in a $1000 margin

and you have to buy and sell within that margin to make profits now.  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
I would never sell under 20000$ if i had 100btc. We all know the potential of bitcoin and bitcoin community, so atleast you don't need money asap, is stupid to sell them under 20k.
I could sell 20% at 20k and then some parts every 10k grow.. But surely i will never sell all my stake.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Frankly speaking, I think $50,000 is not attractive enough to sell my Bitcoin. So meanwhile, I will hold till maybe to $100,000 and above.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I will sell my Bitcoin everytime I think the price is gonna go further down so I can short it, thats how it works.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
If I had 100 BTC I would part with half if that financed my day to day life for the rest of my days and paid for a place to live. To be on the safe side that would require a price of $80,000 ish.

I'd never part with more than half. I've never really gotten the people who sell everything. They are strangelings. I wouldn't sell a sausage because of market pressure. The market can kiss my posterior. I'll wait for whatever shenanigans to pass.

I also wouldn't blindly bet absolutely everything on crypto being what it is now in a decade. Things could look very different.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
I picked the last one because on a normal day, I will never because of the reasons you mentioned, exchange my holdings to fiat. Not the first time whale manipulations like this will occur anyway and won't be the last time. Let the whales, bots, etc keep doing their thing, those who want to panic and come back joining FOMOs without using their common sense will always be the ones losing out.

However, I would be lying if I say I do not exchange some profits I make from trading once in a while, but that is because I want to pay myself, not out of panic and since we have not gotten to that stage where I can make use of it without converting to fiat, then I guess we are still stuck somehow to the motherf***ing fiat. In this sense, keep in mind that I only trade with certain percentage of my holding which is stored up for the time when things would get better than where we are today with real life usage and by then, 50k option is even gonna be too low.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
From this point in time which price will you sell your BTC that you have. If you have over 100, 200 or greater BTC what price will you at least sell half for?

Will you be so grateful that it came back from 6k to say 12k you would get out even if you paid 16k?

How long must the tree be shaken to get us all out of BTC ?

explain your vote if you make one please.

The "they" can be whatever you want whale manipulators, just market forces ..whatever you want.

The explanation for the rise and current fall of BTC is not so important just the price at which you will consider a significant exit of your btc position back to fiat.

Don't vote unless you are going to give explanation of your reasons on thread

Posted this actually in the alt board but realise most there don't have btc perhaps or not enough to be worried about btc specifically to respond.
Pages:
Jump to: