Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL: Do you still expect a big rally in the next 32 days? - page 3. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I haven't got a clue.  Sentiment can change overnight, anything could happen. 
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074
In the next 60 days I expect the market to find the real bottom, that's all. And then a nice 80% rebound, followed by a couple of small corrections and then a slow uptrend.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
So nows the time to slowly accumulate.

Even if we do go down to the 300's it won't matter when the next big rally comes. Prices are low right here.

Yes I would say it's good strategy to be more in than out at this time.

But what if we fall into the $100s? I think it may be prudent to have at least some FIAT left over in order buy, in case the price makes a massive drop down to those levels! Also, keep in mind the whole Bitcoin experiment may still fail economically!

I agree with you, at the moment I daytrade and try to mantain:

~ 70% coin
~ 30% fiat

That leaves you some dry powder for any plunges. (Personally I don't think we will see $100 over all exchanges)

So that still means "more in than out" for me.

At macro tops you want to aim for 100% coin, bottoms 100% fiat, but of course it's a fuzzy subjective game. So we're all "correct" ( from our own perspectives Cheesy )
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
I for one, don't. I know we'll laugh at this topic in 2 years or so, but I can't see anything big happening with the price in the next few months.

Price cold go very easily to 550 but beyond that we need lots of newcomers and adoption.

The recent Twitch.tv adoption in my opinion could help to start the new rally but it's a long way to go.

Yeah it could be a way to spread the word about Bitcoin. But people watching stuff on Twitch don't usually have a ton of money to invest. Yes, maybe when they're older, but that's quite some water down the river, I guess...
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
I for one, don't. I know we'll laugh at this topic in 2 years or so, but I can't see anything big happening with the price in the next few months.

Price cold go very easily to 550 but beyond that we need lots of newcomers and adoption.

The recent Twitch.tv adoption in my opinion could help to start the new rally but it's a long way to go.

Even if we do go down to the 300's it won't matter when the next big rally comes. Prices are low right here.

But what if we fall into the $100s? I think it may be prudent to have at least some FIAT left over in order buy, in case the price makes a massive drop down to those levels! Also, keep in mind the whole Bitcoin experiment may still fail economically!

Right now, no. I guess the 'bubble' failed to manifest itself in time, and now it's a question where the real bottom is. We may have already seen it, but we may still be looking for it. We could re-test the $350s, even if it's ugly down there. Well be wiser in a year I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Miners are at the point of struggling to make profit im sticking with my theory of sideways BTC/on the verge of a bubble.  Maybe the redrafted bitlicence will kick us off.
Activity: 518
Trust me!
Umm a big rally... no. I believe we're in for some more bottom fishing, maybe some bleeding out and capitulation of some sort. And just when the trollbears log off this forum and believe that Bitcoin is done, we'll see a slow but healthy recovery. Before they realize it, Bitcoin has achieved a new ATH. Don't Panic!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
YES Of Course (No, i'm not sure  Grin Grin )
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I don't think so, the price could go up to 600 but not another rally, maybe next year...
Yeah sure, people have recharged on summer holidays and now want to ride the next bubble. If enough want to ride then we ride.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
I couldn't vote because you didn't have an IDK option.

My time horizon is larger than 60 days, so I don't know and frankly don't care at all.

Pretty sure we'll be significantly higher than today if/when I sell or spend.

I left out that option because I'm interested only in opinions within that timeframe. You being a longterm investor are looking at maybe at least 6+ months.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I couldn't vote because you didn't have an IDK option.

My time horizon is larger than 60 days, so I don't know and frankly don't care at all.

Pretty sure we'll be significantly higher than today if/when I sell or spend.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There's no reason for the price to drop again, I'm expecting this rally for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: