Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Donald Trumps IQ - let us know! - page 2. (Read 928 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
April 27, 2020, 04:01:16 PM
The problem is always when people are stupid enough to think they are smart, when patently they are not.

There is an inability in the human mind to conceive what it would actually be like to be smarter.  Therefore it is easy for anyone to believe they are as smart as it is conceivably possible to be. 

This becomes dangerous when insecurity or narcissism means someone shuts off doubt and humility and is somehow able to convince people to give them some responsibility.  In Trump's case "I am wealthy and therefore successful* - and I am on TV" seems to have been what worked.

The Donald's IQ...  Less than his shoe size? 

OK, realistically - in the 70s if he took a test.  I doubt he is that mentally functional to get anything higher.

*this is doubtful, he was left a lot of money by his father and has a string of bankruptcies and massive debts.
And again, go ahead and name someone better.

Anyone who has accomplished something has failed on the way there. This is normal, and unavoidable. He has also failed less than the average in his business. It is deeply troubling that bitcoiners, of all people, have trouble with this concept.

Incidentally what do you estimate that Bidens IQ is? Just out of kuriosity.
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.
April 27, 2020, 01:42:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
April 27, 2020, 06:52:19 AM
This becomes dangerous when insecurity or narcissism means someone shuts off doubt and humility and is somehow able to convince people to give them some responsibility.  In Trump's case "I am wealthy and therefore successful* - and I am on TV" seems to have been what worked.

OK, realistically - in the 70s if he took a test.  I doubt he is that mentally functional to get anything higher.

true dat.

best trump quote: "im the president and youre fake news!"

that says everything i need to know.

btw 70 IQ is probably spot on.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643
April 27, 2020, 06:40:46 AM
The problem is always when people are stupid enough to think they are smart, when patently they are not.

There is an inability in the human mind to conceive what it would actually be like to be smarter.  Therefore it is easy for anyone to believe they are as smart as it is conceivably possible to be. 

*this is doubtful, he was left a lot of money by his father and has a string of bankruptcies and massive debts.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
April 27, 2020, 06:17:59 AM
It is definetly possible that Trump tries to look as stupid as possible to underestimate him.

I'd argue against that.

You have to play dumb - sure - to reach Trump's status.
But that doesn't make him smart.

In fact, it is exactly that.
He can only play dumb, and leave open the possibility that he is an underestimated smart guy, but in reality he is just average smart to see his best interest.
At least that's what he thinks, I suppose.

Btw, the best description imo would be: "morally ruthless", aka "businessman for president".

i read somewhere that trumps strategy is to DDOS the truth by putting out so many lies you cant even understand them anymore.. bury the truth in idiocy to hide it.

except hes to stupid to think of such a strategy. soooo... his being a straight up moron is the simplistic explanation.

i would LOVE to see his school transcripts. an average C- tops. and thats being generous.
legendary
April 26, 2020, 10:16:57 PM
Never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity.
In better times. Not in a narcissistic culture. In the current year it's the reverse. Especially in current year chy-nah.
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.
April 26, 2020, 06:30:40 PM
Never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity.

Then again, never attribute to stupidity what can be explained by sleaziness.

Trump seems to have lots of both.

legendary
April 26, 2020, 07:37:09 AM
In other words... you support this idiot,
Name a better alternative.

That's always the test. Do you have a better solution or do you just like to bitch and whine? Which is it?
So you support the idiot ... got it

A better solution? How about Micky Mouse?
Bitch and whine? Are you shitting me?
I don’t think I’ve read any post of yours where you don’t bitch and moan about
exterminating china or some such ridiculous nonsense...phukking asshat

You are a complainer. Moving on.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
April 26, 2020, 07:25:23 AM
He's bit dim but in the end he figured it out all by himself so stop bashing him.  Tongue

WTF. His face really looked like that? That's not photoshopped or something?

No, realdonaldtrump already got many colorful expressions so no editing is required.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
April 26, 2020, 07:11:40 AM

And you know what's worse?
If you debunk him on any matter, he does a back-flip, and goes lunar.

I can almost see the reply, "read carefully what I said, never said that, it's you that goes on about China".
It's a pickle lovin ballerina! Tongue

I remember when I criticized him for advocating the murder of muslim children and he called me an NPC. Frankly any time he posts that's all I think about.

I would say he ruined Pickle Rick for me, but that's just not true. Nothing can ruin Pickle Rick.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
April 26, 2020, 06:45:31 AM
It is definetly possible that Trump tries to look as stupid as possible to underestimate him.

I'd argue against that.

You have to play dumb - sure - to reach Trump's status.
But that doesn't make him smart.

In fact, it is exactly that.
He can only play dumb, and leave open the possibility that he is an underestimated smart guy, but in reality he is just average smart to see his best interest.
At least that's what he thinks, I suppose.

Btw, the best description imo would be: "morally ruthless", aka "businessman for president".
Activity: 826
Merit: 513
April 26, 2020, 06:02:40 AM
Tucholsky said: The advantage of prudence is that you can pretend to be stupid. The opposite is more difficult.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
April 26, 2020, 04:00:44 AM

And you know what's worse?
If you debunk him on any matter, he does a back-flip, and goes lunar.

I can almost see the reply, "read carefully what I said, never said that, it's you that goes on about China".
It's a pickle lovin ballerina! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
April 26, 2020, 03:33:31 AM

That's always the test. Do you have a better solution or do you just like to bitch and whine? Which is it?
So you support the idiot ... got it

A better solution? How about Micky Mouse?
Bitch and whine? Are you shitting me?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
April 25, 2020, 11:44:14 PM
He's bit dim but in the end he figured it out all by himself so stop bashing him.  Tongue

WTF. His face really looked like that? That's not photoshopped or something?

legendary
April 25, 2020, 11:04:45 PM

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
April 25, 2020, 08:04:25 PM
Obvious bias is obvious. (or just a basic lack of knowledge of how iq works but im feeling generous). But aside from that, who cares. Intelligence is far more than IQ. IQ is just a measure of how fast the brain works, kind of like a computer processor. It says nothing about HOW you use your brain, what programs are running.

People have different specialties and different ways of approaching the same ends. Bottom line in all this, is he doing a decent job? Appears to be the case. Better than any of the alternatives. Let it go.

In other words... you support this idiot, even though he's a complete moron...got it. What the phuk are you smoking bro?

"bottom line he's doing a decent job?"
btw, I like how you ended that comment with a "?" ..   is that your "out"?

Just read tonite even the buffoon's Trump's staff want him to stop his daily briefings. Gee I wonder why? Maybe because they know he acts/talks like the retarded buffoon that he is?

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange
April 25, 2020, 05:46:17 PM
Well to be honest he really acts and talks rediculously at times which is not expected from a person of his stature and post.
Recently, during all this corona controlling measures he has called out to use different things and medicines publicly which he does not have much info about and simply are not good for corona treatment rather they can be life threatening for patients. Have you heard his remark about injecting disinfectant to corona patients, i do not know what he is thinking? I think he is either too naive or just simply incompetent.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
April 25, 2020, 05:05:57 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/5021203/trump-group-handshake-asia-trip/%3famp=true

PS : Using phone so can't add main source.
Edit : Sorry, Can't find main source. (Quora)
legendary
April 25, 2020, 03:47:59 PM

All those african countries having average IQs in the sub-80 range really scares me. I wonder how they ended up like that.

Also I think I found the reason why most of our stuff is made in China.
They started like that. It's our ancestors that left the asshole of the world tens of thousands of years ago that evolved bigger and better brains.

All due to environmental pressure too. In africa it's hot year round, there is always food and always lions to run away from. It gives them a very rabbity mindset.

Up north, in the frozen wastes where Vulgaris Magistralix roams, we have winters. Gotta stockpile firewood and food and a higher degree of cooperation in general is required to survive. Hence we developed higher IQ and higher social trust.

It's all biology. Nobody is at fault. But it is a fact that there are different human races, and that they are very different.
Pages:
Jump to: