Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Have all the old Altcoin'ers left Crypto ? - page 2. (Read 1606 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
many alts depend on a fresh influx of greedy morons to keep feeding off. there's another few billion of them out there so it's not gonna end for a few decades.

yep greater fools economics continues while there are still more fools to join  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
many alts depend on a fresh influx of greedy morons to keep feeding off. there's another few billion of them out there so it's not gonna end for a few decades.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
TLDR;

It is a new wave of scammy ICO supporters for ROI'z

yes. you are correct, sir!

I can agree with that. I welcome honest new users, and do care what they have to say if they are honest, but I think a lot of them are sock puppets used to push agendas. Whether it be pumping up a coin or FUDing a competitor. Some just create them to farm signature campaigns and don't provide much value with their posts (as in real or educated cryptocyrrency conversation.)

I can proudly say that I have never posted under a sock puppet account. I hope my post count makes that believable. 😂
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
TLDR;

It is a new wave of scammy ICO supporters for ROI'z

yes. you are correct, sir!
Activity: 192
Merit: 19
Well i can't stay away forever.. this place amuses me  Cheesy
The black women speaks the truth !

I just get bored & disgusted looking at page 1 of the Altcoin section.
I could probably even trade on exchanges but i just can't even be bothered anymore.

I just see a pile of strangers that have taken over rambling on about dumb ass bullshit.
I get why others have clearly left..

shut the fuck up you faggot penguin or else I will shove Shelby up your ass.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
More newbies please  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Well i can't stay away forever.. this place amuses me  Cheesy
The black women speaks the truth !

I just get bored & disgusted looking at page 1 of the Altcoin section.
I could probably even trade on exchanges but i just can't even be bothered anymore.

I just see a pile of strangers that have taken over rambling on about dumb ass bullshit.
I get why others have clearly left..
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Like the Black Women  Cheesy
Hay!  I jist knowed when muh ears was burnin' thet someone'd talked 'bout me.  Now I agrees wit y'all 'bout how this here forum need a good delousin', but thet's jist the way't'is.  Peeople be signin' up up down left right, B, A, start, jist ta earn wat amounts ta gamblin' money wit tha signignature campains.  They ain't no way t'stop dat lest you all ban 'em. 

They ain't no ol' membas 'round, cause the bull-shit be feets deep up in here.  You all called that, m'brotha.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I just came back here and all i see on page 1 is a huge list of NOOBS i never heard of making topics and replying to them.
Of course spouting off like little experts.  Roll Eyes
Makes me wonder if everyone left and all that is here is a new wave of scammy ICO supporters for ROI'z.

I don't see any old and reputable users here talking regularly of the 1 million accounts created.
Just a never ending stream of brand new accounts talking shit for bucks.

Are the older users just ghosting around with new accounts or did they leave ?

Sorry guys but i don't give two shits what a bunch of fucking NOOBS think.
Your little ICO's & shit are scammy ass crypto-faggotry and fuck your ROI'z.
Ya.. 7,000 god damn fucking ANN topics and infinite ICO's launching..
You all say, oh yeah ICO's are scammy... except the one i bag-hold of course  Roll Eyes
Nope..
They aren't.
You are.. the users who make these pyramid scheme tokens then support them.

I think older users simply left.
This shit turned into a joke when Doge got big.
From then on it only got worse & worse.

I basically come here just to see the fucked up wacky account names created ever few minutes..
Like the Black Women  Cheesy

Anyway vote.. comment.
I did not mean just on this forum but all over the world of crypto's in general.

And what other scene do you see noob idiots lecturing people ?
Nowhere.. only here.

...but but but.. i've been here for years .... i just never registered  Cheesy
mmmm hhhhmmm riiiiiiiiiiiiiight  Grin

EDIT: you all scaredy cat's that won't comment !
Pages:
Jump to: