Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL: Lottery Question Regarding Guaranteed 2,000,000 m฿ Jackpot - page 2. (Read 1451 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
The problem is the escrow, you can't have only one escrow for 2000 btc. How many different escrow you add? 10? 100 ?
for me, is most plausible (and i can buy different ticket) a lottery with less btc win
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
First you have to fix the problem with your site SSL connection because it showing warning when i tried to access the website, Second i am also interested to see the proof of funds for jackpot amount, you have to also fix the date on login page because it is out dated.

The question is would you play, and how much?  

We are targeting early September for a complete overhaul.  Current website has been in hiatus for some time now, and
is basically a stub.

So please don't let the website current state influence the poll.

lets say like this.
you can have proof of 2000btc (like cold storage) but how can we know you will give it if someone wins.
if you put that amount in (escrow like quickseller or someone like that) and he confirm he will hold it untill someone win im sure i would buy tickets always. + that needs to be fair lottery.
if all this is completed im sure i would play it Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1

You are correct that there are many scammer out there.  Our group has been legally licensed in the online gaming since 1999 and had many bingo jackpot won during our run.

Again, the reason for this poll is to see if it's actually feasible.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

First you have to fix the problem with your site SSL connection because it showing warning when i tried to access the website, Second i am also interested to see the proof of funds for jackpot amount, you have to also fix the date on login page because it is out dated.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
lets say like this.
you can have proof of 2000btc (like cold storage) but how can we know you will give it if someone wins.
if you put that amount in (escrow like quickseller or someone like that) and he confirm he will hold it untill someone win im sure i would buy tickets always. + that needs to be fair lottery.
if all this is completed im sure i would play it Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
is my math wrong here? youre guaranteeing 2000btc? most lottery ideas havent gone far on here because noone trusts it will be paid out

You are correct that is BTC2000.  

The reason for this poll is to see if it's actually feasible.
Feasable yes, but it is quite imporbable that it will happen. 2000 BTC is a pretty large prize money. Most of the lottery sites already shutdown due to lack of interest. Say if the deposit or tickets bought amounted to 200 BTC today and the draw was tomorrow which would be paying out a GTD 2000 BTC, then I am sure most would be interested in buying tickets as long as its provably fair.

Drawings are 100% Provably Fair, with absolutely no way for site or customers knowing the draw outcome before hand.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
is my math wrong here? youre guaranteeing 2000btc? most lottery ideas havent gone far on here because noone trusts it will be paid out

You are correct that is BTC2000.  

Feasable yes, but it is quite imporbable that it will happen. 2000 BTC is a pretty large prize money. Most of the lottery sites already shutdown due to lack of interest. Say if the deposit or tickets bought amounted to 200 BTC today and the draw was tomorrow which would be paying out a GTD 2000 BTC, then I am sure most would be interested in buying tickets as long as its provably fair.

You are correct that is BTC2000, as stated we would offer proof for guarantee.

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Hi, I see lottery games as something of an entertainment, but not something that is easy to win.  At those prices I would buy 5, maybe 10 entries just for fun.  It could be a good game.  I like the 10% bonus thing.

So do you mean that the payout is guaranteed, like it is held in escrow, or do you mean that someone is guaranteed to win each game, so that the jackpot will be claimed every time?  I really like that idea, it would make things more interesting.  If no one hits the numbers would you just award it to the closest winner, or divide it up amongst the top draws?

The payout is guaranteed like escrow, and would be paid to the winner.

As for any lottery we have lower prizes for non-jackpot wins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hi, I see lottery games as something of an entertainment, but not something that is easy to win.  At those prices I would buy 5, maybe 10 entries just for fun.  It could be a good game.  I like the 10% bonus thing.

So do you mean that the payout is guaranteed, like it is held in escrow, or do you mean that someone is guaranteed to win each game, so that the jackpot will be claimed every time?  I really like that idea, it would make things more interesting.  If no one hits the numbers would you just award it to the closest winner, or divide it up amongst the top draws?

If you are a lottery player, we want to know how much you might play if offered an Guaranteed 2,000,000 m฿.

• Purchase price per pick would be 1 m฿ (฿0.001)
  • 10% bonus on purchase (given as a random quick pick)
  • 90 minute refund window or until 1 hour prior to drawing
  • Drawing hold every 5 days
  • 18 different ways to win, overall odds of winning 7.39:1 (Jackpot odds similar to PowerBall)
  • Proof of Jackpot (Ability to pay)
  • 100% Provably Fair

Lottery play would be through website or mobile with SSL.  

(EDIT: 17:43:00 PDT)

Gathering statics for feasible of this lottery, so please vote honestly.

Feel free to ask any questions, and will answer if possible.

PLEASE NOTE: Will delete any posting not related to this question
Pages:
Jump to: