Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Mining Solo or Mining Pool? (once ASIC products are delivered) - page 2. (Read 5421 times)

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
I have been solo mining on 400MH/s for 10 months and will continue doing so if my ASIC preorder arrives

interesting! How many blocks have you found if you don't mind me asking?
Odi
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I have been solo mining on 400MH/s for 10 months and will continue doing so if my ASIC preorder arrives
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Most probably I'll be continuing with pool mining.

But it all depends; If the difficulty is not too high when my products arrive I may try out solo mining.

Like Nachtwind said there will be many ppl at once that switches to ASIC hardware so solo mining will only be my choice as long as total network hashrate is still low. (compared to what it will be once most ASIC preorders are out)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
the first 2 weeks are crusial to making a buttload, after that its going to even out pretty fast for the asic holders and the gpu farmers will be left in the dust  Wink

i agree, those who get their ASIC first are going to be extremely happy
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
the first 2 weeks are crusial to making a buttload, after that its going to even out pretty fast for the asic holders and the gpu farmers will be left in the dust  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 507
Since a lot of people will be switching in pretty much the same time.. pool mining?

How come all those ASIC believers tend to think they make a fortune as they alone start having those GH and noone else?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Hmm, it honestly depends in my opinion. If the difficulty isn't too high, and finding a block takes a reasonable amount of time, then I'll solo mine. Otherwise, I'll stick with PPS pooled mining  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Pages:
Jump to: