Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Next cryptocurrency candidates for CoinEX - page 12. (Read 53158 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
I'm for NXT
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Please add PWNYcoin !

Regards
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hii

It would be awesome if you add KlondikeCoin (KDC) to you exchange. I really love Coinex.pw it is the best exchange for me.

KDC has a stable Nethashrate, a big community and a great Roadmap. Join the Goldrush with us and please add KDC on Coinex.pw

Keep up the good work ! Fuck Cryptsy !
Activity: 476
add NXT
Activity: 462
MemoryCoin has more volume than LOT, CGB, 42, EAC, TAG, TIPS, ZET, NVC and 100 more coins... bter are having fun with trading fees alone Smiley
You should really consider adding MMC. A lot of interest and (inside tip) MMC is going to get even more interest very soon...
eeh
Activity: 185
You NEED to add VERT or you will continue losing out customers...it is one of the most actively new traded currencies out. 

TIX, TIPS, MEOW, and Panda are all good volume traded coins.

Maybe even *gasp* MAXcoin.   (yes, I know...but still, this coin will probably garner a lot of new customers on your exchange, as it has huge publicity)

Where are they currently being traded?
Activity: 140
SOL COIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 406
You NEED to add VERT or you will continue losing out customers...it is one of the most actively new traded currencies out. 

TIX, TIPS, MEOW, and Panda are all good volume traded coins.

Maybe even *gasp* MAXcoin.   (yes, I know...but still, this coin will probably garner a lot of new customers on your exchange, as it has huge publicity)
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

PXL PXLcoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pxl-coin-mandatory-client-update-now-supports-kimoto-gravity-well-418088
Now with KGW just implemented.

100k market cap that was 16k a few days ago. On the rise and also has a killer new feature:
http://www.pxlcoin.com/
Crypto real estate! Stake your claim!

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=1-month&resolution=day&pair=pxl-btc&market=atomic-trade
Add it before the others grab it.

AND - this coin work with others coins not against them. Every coin can claim a place in history on the PXL page.

Oh ya.. and it's heading to the moon. 1M cap is our minimum target within 2 weeks.
eeh
Activity: 185
+1 DVC
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Hi, I think I probably start trading again at coinex.pw when you add; VTC, MINT, RDD or Panda.
Activity: 322
I really like coinex, but...  I trade mainly UTC, VTC and NXT.

Please ADD those coins!
Activity: 182
Can you please add Vertcoin (VTC) to your exchange?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Please add vertcoin !!!!
Activity: 176
Ain't no party like a Counterparty!
I came here just to ask to please add vertcoin Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 193
+1 PTC PeseTaCoin  Cheesy