Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL: What are the biggest scam/sh*t coins out there? - page 5. (Read 9309 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
3 votes per user.

With a flood of alts from May and a new flood emerging right now it is important that we as a community start sorting through the good and bad coins.

This will help keep newcomers from being scammed as well as organizing support for certain coins or killing others off. All of the top 43 coins from coinmarketcap are listed as well as others.

If I forgot one please list it.

Vote for your favorite coins here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-which-alt-coin-will-see-the-most-growth-in-2014-359521

I don't see how these polls are useful when you have members here with 10 or 20 (or more) accounts.  Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's kind of funny that some of the coins that got rated the highest as most likely to grow in 2014 similarly got rated highest as most likely to be shit or a scam.

I voted for NXT coins though, because the fine print on its exchange reads something like "All bitcoins placed into the exchange belong to the exchange.", and the owner of the exchange, and the main NXT website, also owns another domain with the word "Ponzi" in it for some reason.

It's an interesting concept but it needs to be steered clear of at all costs with the people running it.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
you missed out bitcoin, the biggest scam coin of them all, probably the shitist also. please add bitcoin so i can vote

I call shenanigans, the OP is obviously a bitcoin supporter, fetch the hounds and pitchforks

lmao
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
so many shitcoins recently: GLB, NXT, BSS,... people become very greedy now.
Activity: 253
Merit: 1413
DTCxNMC
What is the rationale for so many people against stablecoin? Its a very innovative idea. The premine was destroyed and the first blocks paid out less than they do now.

Yeah I don't get it either.  It seems like a solid coin.
Activity: 253
Merit: 1413
DTCxNMC
this is a pointless exercise, everyone just votes for the coins they DONT have.

Well, yeah.  Why would anyone buy a coin they thought was a scam??
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
What is the rationale for so many people against stablecoin? Its a very innovative idea. The premine was destroyed and the first blocks paid out less than they do now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
so many shit coins
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
lol, so many shit coins there... GLB, TAG, BSS would probably be the top 3.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Rvdcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Feathercoin - Instamined trash

Goldcoin - Blockreward scam

Chncoin - mine and dump scam...Hall Of Fame because its happened twice...when it was first launched and just this past week when it was hard forked with a new diff algo...don't expect the "new" Dev to really make this coin work.
Activity: 350
If titled 'vote against the coins you that see as the biggest threat to your own investments', results would probably be similar.
DigiByte Founder
People have already taken a major dislike to Bosscoin. Guess I wasted three hours of mining a few days ago. lol
DigiByte Founder
I should say where the market is not heading. lol
DigiByte Founder

without having to give valid reasons behind the vote it is not worth having.

Either all are a scam or none are a scam the market has decided their rate, it's that simple.  A coin even BTC is worth what people will pay for it.
Over time with enough votes this will give a good idea of where the community / market is heading. Some coins are much worse than others.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

without having to give valid reasons behind the vote it is not worth having.

Either all are a scam or none are a scam the market has decided their rate, it's that simple.  A coin even BTC is worth what people will pay for it.
DigiByte Founder
why is novacoin 2 times on the list ??
Edited. Its a long list... I have a real hard spot for Novacoin. j/k lol
Activity: 294
why is novacoin 2 times on the list ??
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
just avoid any new coins that show no new innovation from this point on, there are enough alts now.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
you missed out bitcoin, the biggest scam coin of them all, probably the shitist also. please add bitcoin so i can vote

I call shenanigans, the OP is obviously a bitcoin supporter, fetch the hounds and pitchforks
Pages:
Jump to: