Pages:
Author

Topic: [poll] What do you currently use Bitcoin for? - page 2. (Read 2487 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I use bitcoin as an investment and as a currency to buy something
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
What do you currently use Bitcoin for the most?

I intentionally left out an 'other' or 'both' option. I want people to chose from the given options.
I only want to know what your currently using bitcoin for not what you intended to use it as or one day hope to use it as. Only what your currently using it for the most!

I`m usin coins for gambling and just for gambling, for me that is perfect thing. I dont spend money I earn from job, I just can spend what I earn here and on some other places. Its great for me, I cant say I`m lucky for now, but I`m playin having fun. For me its great when im free to make a cigar and coffe, sit in my chair with some nice music and play poker, dices, roulette. I think I will never storage bitcoins, I like to earn it and spend it, my goal is to find some income that will be monthly so I can count on that. I plan to buy cs go but I cant find where to buy it with btc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
i currently use Bitcoin for Long term wealth storage..i don't like to spend my btc, unless the value will go to the moon
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Most of voters voted for Long term wealth storage and so i did, i try to hold but at the same time i trade for a better future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think i mainly use it as a store of wealth, but i do experiment with bitcoin as a speculative investment which will hopefully increase massively.
legendary
Activity: 883
Merit: 1005
Well this poll is turning out just like I thought it would.  I understand that the results are somewhat shocking for some people.
The majority of us are using Bitcoin as a savings account primarily.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
SOME of it as a currency as I have a bit-X debit card. Some is saved as a long term wealth. I do what I can not to spend

all of what I get, but divide it in 2 and allow myself some and save the other half. I would save half and add a new payment

to the half that is there in the wallet already, then split the new balance in two and spend HALF in the btc debit card the latter

half. This way, the coin seems to accumulate.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
It will be good to have the word "mostly" or "mainly" to see the focus

As a localbitcoins dealer, I mainly use bitcoin to make some money, is that one of the option?  Grin

- Why do you need bitcoin
 - To buy mining rigs
- Why do you buy mining rigs
 - To mine bitcoin
 Cheesy

I use bitcoin to do any kind of things except as a payment medium, the reason is simple: Why spending precious bitcoin when you can spend fiat money? I have tried a couple of times spending bitcoin to purchase some electronic components, but the amount of work to refill the wallet with same amount of bitcoin is just too much hassle, it does not worth the effort. It is enough that there are exchanges providing conversion 24/7 to your local currency. I treat it more like a foreign currency

There is another thread here with much more reply: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/are-you-buying-bitcoins-why-1242938
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I mostly use it for gambling and to buy digital goods, if I see something worth buying i.e., its much easier to send back and forth online, so I'd say I use it as currency more and therefore opted for that in the poll.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
My Main use of bitcoin this time is for gambling and playing dice, 3 hours faucets then gamble the next day to see if the luck is on my side.
Activity: 631
For now I'm using bitcoin to hold with whatever I earn.
So I guess you could also say storage of wealth.

That is the right thing to do, I generally use it for wealth storage, whatever I earn I keep a part of it as a saving and rest I use it for remmitances for my family and other which I feel that I can spend I spend it on gambling I am not sure whether I will win or not but I do spend a part of it on gambling as bitcoin allows me to gamble even with a small amount.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
What do you currently use Bitcoin for the most?

I intentionally left out an 'other' or 'both' option. I want people to chose from the given options.
I only want to know what your currently using bitcoin for not what you intended to use it as or one day hope to use it as. Only what your currently using it for the most!

Mostly i use it for wealth storage and i see this is the most popular with other people. Bitcoin is excellent for wealth storage imo what other choices do you have... gold when its limits are not known, or housing when its partly backed by gov and your countries army.  I will stick with bitcoin as best option Smiley.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
For now I'm using bitcoin to hold with whatever I earn.
So I guess you could also say storage of wealth.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Speculation, just trying to buy low and sell high.
Activity: 1092
Long term wealth storage through investing
Activity: 644
Long term saving and a little bit spending, depens what i need to buy online.

That's great. I was use to purchase many things through online before But now I stopped that because due to halving and for my long-term goal I am just saving the bitcoins. All can save and earn better value in future  Smiley
Activity: 770
currently all my bitcoins were used to buy paytm wallet balance, so that i can get my bitcoins as fiat indirectly without having verified any proof.
legendary
Activity: 3446
Merit: 4415
Long term saving and a little bit spending, depens what i need to buy online.
Activity: 728
I use it as a currency, a remittance and at the same time a long term wealth storage. Hal of my coins is saved for my future while half of it is spent on my daily expenses.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
for now i still use bitcoin for investment because i see a bright future about bitcoin

i also used for entertainment purpose, like gambling or buy stuff online
Pages:
Jump to: