Pages:
Author

Topic: [poll] What do you currently use Bitcoin for? - page 4. (Read 2487 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Using it like a savings account. Lawnmower puts my spare change to BTC, and I check up on my returns every once in a while.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

Main use for me is storage (HODL!).

I trust that more merchants will start accepting BTC, then I can use it more often as a currency.  I have only bought gold with my BTC.
legendary
Activity: 883
Merit: 1005

Thank you for responding.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
Long term wealth storage for now, but honestly there are few "coffee shop" type places that accept Bitcoin where I live. Adoption progress is slow, but it is moving.  Our local Bitcoin "Fan" Network is very active here.

We need to get more people to respond to this poll!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
The origin of "brave" evolved from "savage".
I use bitcoin primarily as a currency.  I feel there are too many deals to be had on digital goods to keep any for an extended amount of time.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
i want multiple choices, because i'm using it as the two first option

small portion ads a currency to buy small things, and long term investment/storage for the big portion
legendary
Activity: 883
Merit: 1005
What do you currently use Bitcoin for the most?

I intentionally left out an 'other' or 'both' option. I want people to chose from the given options.
I only want to know what your currently using bitcoin for not what you intended to use it as or one day hope to use it as. Only what your currently using it for the most!
Pages:
Jump to: