Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] What is the best covid-19 conspiracy? - page 3. (Read 588 times)

legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
But yeah, Bill Gates, 5G, microchip implant, and all that stuff is by far my favorite.
Oh, that's not a conspiracy. I've been personally injecting 5G microchips in to all my colleagues. I couldn't get a decent WiFi signal in the OR, you see.

have you tried pfizers 5G nanobots? i hear they are the best.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
What is the best covid-19 conspiracy?

The conspiracy that says that Covid is real!

Cool
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bill gates 5g implant is still the best. Can't wait for me to became some kind of a sci-fi cyborg that will destroy everyone in sight.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Covid-19 is a dangerous virus that will kill healthy people.
Yeah, good one. Given the thousands of documented cases of young, fit, and healthy people dying from COVID, imagine still believing this provably false conspiracy!

Even people who really are medical doctors have often never heard of VAERS, so it's OK.  Don't feel too bad about it (but knowing about it, and the talking points about it, will help your influencer career.)

Here are some medical professionals who were early to get the kill shot in order to prove that they are not 'vaccine deniers' and are virtuious big-bro-lovers...and paid the price.  Interesting to hear what they say about VAERS.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WTFWQ8U9l9ai/

These women don't even get workman's comp.  Talk about getting kicked to the curb!

Also interesting (and unsurprising) to note that many events are being withheld by the government and not released with VAERS updates, then quietly back-filled months later.  Considering it is a known phenomenon that only around 1% of adverse events are even reported at all, the actual number of kill-shot victims can be reliably inferred to be astronomical.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NvGu43KCAbVz/

But, but, but...

Where are the 350,000 deaths that have come about from the vaccine? Oh, I think I figured it out.

With the Covid virus, people who had comorbidities died from Covid, right? That's what franky1 was telling us all along.

But now it's reversed. People who get the vaccines are dying from the comorbodities rather than the vaccines. That's a franky1-flip-flop, and a really big one.

Only 1% of those adverse events making it to VAERS.

In the past, we thought that it was only the heads of the CDC and the FDQ FDA who were doing it wrong. Now we find that the whole medical in the whole country are covering it up.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
Yeah, good one. Given the thousands of documented cases of young, fit, and healthy people dying from COVID, imagine still believing this provably false conspiracy!

Even people who really are medical doctors have often never heard of VAERS, so it's OK.  Don't feel too bad about it (but knowing about it, and the talking points about it, will help your influencer career.)

Here are some medical professionals who were early to get the kill shot in order to prove that they are not 'vaccine deniers' and are virtuious big-bro-lovers...and paid the price.  Interesting to hear what they say about VAERS.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WTFWQ8U9l9ai/

These women don't even get workman's comp.  Talk about getting kicked to the curb!

Also interesting (and unsurprising) to note that many events are being withheld by the government and not released with VAERS updates, then quietly back-filled months later.  Considering it is a known phenomenon that only around 1% of adverse events are even reported at all, the actual number of kill-shot victims can be reliably inferred to be astronomical.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NvGu43KCAbVz/

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

You may want to avail yourself of the definition of the word 'conspiracy'.

Ever since the CIA circulated guidance to their mainstream media assets to use the string 'conspiracy theory' in order to try to slow down independent analysis of the Kennedy assassination, the word 'conspiracy' has increasingly lost it's meaning.  So has 'theory' which had been a general tool which intellectuals used in seeking to understand the world.  Now only crazy people use these post-enlightenment methods.  Sane people just tune in to CNN, Fox, and NPR who will tell you everything you need to know.

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
What's the best conspiracy?

Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
But yeah, Bill Gates, 5G, microchip implant, and all that stuff is by far my favorite.
Oh, that's not a conspiracy. I've been personally injecting 5G microchips in to all my colleagues. I couldn't get a decent WiFi signal in the OR, you see.
I don't really understand this concept of injecting microchip, is this microchip going to inject in the body or is something that will be fix in a wall for monitoring purposes? Because here stipulates that some colleagues has already injected, so that means that their body will possessed network or what?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Is #2 really a conspiracy? Isn't that the proposed theory of how this started?

Or #4 or both.

But yeah, Bill Gates, 5G, microchip implant, and all that stuff is by far my favorite. I think I'll get a mask that says "5G inside" to wear after I get my second dose.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
5 or 6.

Usually with Bill Gates there are some aggregate conspiracies like microchip implants or maybe population control which is fun. And from what I've read here, he might have something to do with malaria vaccines in Africa and forced sterilization, not sure. And then George Soros is apparently responsible for everything wrong with the world so there's him.

Is #2 really a conspiracy? Isn't that the proposed theory of how this started?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Here's a visual explanation of the poll options for the cognitively impaired:

#1.

#2.

#3.

#4.

#5.

#6.

#7.
Pages: