Pages:
Author

Topic: Poll - Where are the most lies told? - page 2. (Read 6607 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
July 07, 2015, 05:42:15 AM
Question:    Where are the most lies told?
LOL, its defenetely negotiating with a used car salesman. It's always a problem when you trying to buy a used car.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
July 07, 2015, 04:33:00 AM
Politicians are the kings of lies, in any country.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
July 07, 2015, 03:02:56 AM
Sunday school would be my first thoughts, but.. I believe the number one where most lies are told are here on this forum because it is non stop on this forum and many are at it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
July 07, 2015, 02:56:09 AM
Politician is #1 by far.

After that, it's a tossup between any of the person to person interactions.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 07, 2015, 02:50:05 AM
I chose Wikipedia articles.

I was an active editor in Wikipedia from 2004, until I decided to quit in 2011. By then, I had more than 10,000 edits and more than 100 new article creations to my name. In the beginning it was OK. The admins tried to be as neutral as possible.  But things got worse from 2010 onwards. Organized cabals took over most of the editing, especially in sections such as religion, politics.etc. And worser still, people such as Jimbo Wales seems to be profiting out of it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
July 07, 2015, 02:28:24 AM
In a court of law. Politicians don't give public speeches everyday, but most every court room hears several cases daily. (Both cops and criminals do their fair share of lying. Not to mention the liars lawyers.)

I think bars and clubs would have to be high up on the list too. I'm sure most people lie (even a little) when they're trying to get lucky. (Whether it be for sex or a business deal.)

Obviously schools and churches have to be high up on the list too, but I think the places I mentioned above have far greater volume of lies.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
July 07, 2015, 02:07:41 AM
So you guys thing that the public school system doesnt tell you lies? Its by far the biggest liar mechanism out there, worse than politicians.

I think dear most lies told in political candidate speech, that is my opinion and your opinion is different from us . Most people here give vote and talk about political speech ...
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 07, 2015, 01:53:57 AM
when your wife ask you for money

Hahahahahahahaha i guess this lie is biiggest among all lies Isn't...I think that political candidate speech have more lies but this one is more full of lies Lol Tongue
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 06, 2015, 12:39:10 PM
Political candidate speech
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
July 05, 2015, 10:33:10 PM
when your wife ask you for money
copper member
July 05, 2015, 04:34:07 PM
So you guys thing that the public school system doesnt tell you lies? Its by far the biggest liar mechanism out there, worse than politicians.

I don't think so that public school system tell lies more than politicians speech..
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 05, 2015, 09:08:53 AM
legendary
July 02, 2015, 07:20:11 PM
Yes you are right, We all know that they are liar but still we are believing on them and give them a vote and after winning they forget their words and even us. When you reach them for a solution of any problem they said this is not possible Blah Blah Blah Tongue
Totally agreed with you bro the reason is correct that we don't want to hear truth If someone speak truth the we didn't want to hear and we hear the person who speaks lie. Right ??
We believe on wrong people every time and after that we said that this is wrong and the cycle running Tongue

If we are always be lied by politicians every time, what will you do. I think we are adults here, and have known what bad and good are. So, who is wrong then? The liars or the person who always be lied easily? Its because the honest person don't want to be a politician, since they have known what the truth of his country is.

Yeah I can understand who is lying and who is trustworthy. But Some times they have to tell a lie due to some pressure or for the country interest. We cant say that they are always lying for their interest. They do tell a lie because they cant reveal the truth about the sensitive issues.

Somewhere agree but the thing is they mostly lie for their own interest not for countrie's interest. They lie for their own benefit beacause they want vote to win and become a part of government.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
July 02, 2015, 03:52:43 PM
Yes you are right, We all know that they are liar but still we are believing on them and give them a vote and after winning they forget their words and even us. When you reach them for a solution of any problem they said this is not possible Blah Blah Blah Tongue
Totally agreed with you bro the reason is correct that we don't want to hear truth If someone speak truth the we didn't want to hear and we hear the person who speaks lie. Right ??
We believe on wrong people every time and after that we said that this is wrong and the cycle running Tongue

If we are always be lied by politicians every time, what will you do. I think we are adults here, and have known what bad and good are. So, who is wrong then? The liars or the person who always be lied easily? Its because the honest person don't want to be a politician, since they have known what the truth of his country is.

Yeah I can understand who is lying and who is trustworthy. But Some times they have to tell a lie due to some pressure or for the country interest. We cant say that they are always lying for their interest. They do tell a lie because they cant reveal the truth about the sensitive issues.

no they always tell a lie for them selves, to make more money. In my country all the politician are lair mo one speek truth
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 02, 2015, 02:45:33 PM

legendary
July 02, 2015, 01:29:25 PM

We all are youngster here and we all know what is wrong and what is right but we don't want right thing, this is become our nature. We all know they are liar still we vote the wrong person. that is our fault dear. no one is responsible for this act. We are responsible.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
July 02, 2015, 10:21:18 AM

copper member
July 02, 2015, 06:23:56 AM
The reasons politicians lie is because the public doesn't want to hear the truth. People want to hear what they want to hear. When two candidates are running and one of the tells the truth and the other says what the public wants to hear, the one who says what the public wants to hear wins the election. Conclude that if  you want to win an election, you better start lying, because the guy who's telling you the truth doesn't have a chance.

legendary
July 02, 2015, 06:16:10 AM
of cource the political candidate speech is the top most place where most of the liars excell. Grin Cheesy

After my vote i saw the result mostly people voted the politician, which is i think the 100% right answer that politician are the man who speeks the most lie. After that why this forum?

This is 100% done that politicians are liars....
And they lie for their benefit and they don't think of others....

Polical candidate is full of lies and still we all believe on them..Right ??

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
July 02, 2015, 03:27:03 AM
The reasons politicians lie is because the public doesn't want to hear the truth. People want to hear what they want to hear. When two candidates are running and one of the tells the truth and the other says what the public wants to hear, the one who says what the public wants to hear wins the election. Conclude that if  you want to win an election, you better start lying, because the guy who's telling you the truth doesn't have a chance.

I think no politician will speak the truth, since the winner is the one who tell lies more than the others. But sometimes the politician will fulfill people hope when the next election will be held to attract people attention.

POLITICAL CYCLE
Give promises > win > don't fulfill his promise > next election will be held > fulfill his promise > people get interested > chosen again

Pages:
Jump to: