Pages:
Author

Topic: Poll - Where are the most lies told? - page 3. (Read 6607 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 02, 2015, 02:57:41 AM
The reasons politicians lie is because the public doesn't want to hear the truth. People want to hear what they want to hear. When two candidates are running and one of the tells the truth and the other says what the public wants to hear, the one who says what the public wants to hear wins the election. Conclude that if  you want to win an election, you better start lying, because the guy who's telling you the truth doesn't have a chance.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
July 01, 2015, 11:04:28 PM
of cource the political candidate speech is the top most place where most of the liars excell. Grin Cheesy

After my vote i saw the result mostly people voted the politician, which is i think the 100% right answer that politician are the man who speeks the most lie. After that why this forum?

This is 100% done that politicians are liars....
And they lie for their benefit and they don't think of others....

Polical candidate is full of lies and still we all believe on them..Right ??
Yes friend absolutely right  Cool
It's not just falling for lies, it's hope.
Yes it's us and the politicians both hope 4 a gud future and it's the politicians only whose hopes are fulfilled.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
July 01, 2015, 10:43:18 PM
of cource the political candidate speech is the top most place where most of the liars excell. Grin Cheesy

After my vote i saw the result mostly people voted the politician, which is i think the 100% right answer that politician are the man who speeks the most lie. After that why this forum?

It's not just falling for lies, it's hope.
PUGG.io
July 01, 2015, 10:28:57 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 01, 2015, 09:42:27 PM

Activity: 120
July 01, 2015, 07:48:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
July 01, 2015, 07:47:20 PM

Hahahahahaha the place where lies came into being is politics Tongue  Politicians are big liar. They promise to give us a lot of things but they give us nothing Lol Tongue
Isn't ??
PUGG.io
July 01, 2015, 01:48:12 PM
Activity: 70
July 01, 2015, 01:37:22 PM
Political candidate speech.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
July 01, 2015, 07:29:51 AM
I guess most lies told in Political candidate speech and sometime most lies told when salesman come to your door and sell their product to you.
Sometimes when didn't pick the call of friend and u lie that my cell was on silent Tongue
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 26, 2015, 05:38:57 PM
Political candidate by and large considered as self interested people, everywhere in the world, be it Western, Middle east, African, Asian, call it anywhere, their blood and veins act as one with other politicians, their promises and talks to be always written on the layers of the water, never to be noted down in the books and theories.

They are the biggest sophists of them all, they talk and talk and talk and only promises, no results.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
June 26, 2015, 09:27:49 AM
Ok, nice poll. But I believe more important thing is what is the purpose of the lies told? Is a lie affecting other people in a bad way? Anyways, poll's result is going in right direction though  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
June 26, 2015, 08:51:01 AM
I'm not sure how is in other countries but I'm sure that in my country the most lies are told in political campaigns during elections. Sad
If only 10% of political promises would be fulfilled we would have lived in paradise, I'm sure Smiley
It's amazing how politicians are immoral and irresponsible, they will promise anything to come to power.
It is unbelievable that some people still believe them.
If no responsibility and morality in politics, then there is no progress and development, and unfortunately we see it every day.

legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
June 26, 2015, 08:06:03 AM
easy to reply on this thread since you put the polotics option, obviously they are the nº1 because they are always trying to lying ppl, they arealways trying to promise all those things that never will do, the question is why ppl still beleive on them, i will never understand it.
Activity: 168
June 26, 2015, 07:51:54 AM
Political candidate by and large considered as self interested people, everywhere in the world, be it Western, Middle east, African, Asian, call it anywhere, their blood and veins act as one with other politicians, their promises and talks to be always written on the layers of the water, never to be noted down in the books and theories.
legendary
Activity: 1148
June 26, 2015, 07:40:15 AM
Friedrich Nietzsche wrote: “Lying is a necessity of life...” He did, honest.
Would I lie to you?

It would be more accurate to say "lying is a necessity of human life". But I suppose since humans view themselves as God's gift to life and everything revolves around them, his wording is perhaps truer.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
June 26, 2015, 06:47:33 AM
Where are the most lies told?

Income declaration form.
Please add this option Cheesy
Activity: 98
June 26, 2015, 06:40:04 AM
I think politicians !!!
Because they promise us they give this to us when they are in government but they give us nothing after winning....Sad

They are bigger liar in my opinion Tongue
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 26, 2015, 05:55:39 AM
Political canditate speeech and Door to door salemans Tongue

Politicians are the biggest liar of the world Tongue

Agreee or not.??

legendary
Activity: 980
June 26, 2015, 04:26:22 AM
i vote for Political candidate speech because they are promise to us too many thing about prospering the people
but all they promise is bullshit and never kept his promise
Pages:
Jump to: