Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Which browser do you use for bitcointalk? - page 3. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 253
Firefox is my one and only choice. I tried Tor once and could not stand its speed.

I'm using TOR browser for log in bitcointalk. Which browser do you use when you log in bitcointalk? Some may use more than one browser as well. For instance, sometimes I use Chrome as well when I log in from mobile.
Do you log in with an alt account on your mobile? If not, does it make sense using Tor on PC?

Can't wait to be shocked yet again at how many people willingly use the Google Chrome browser spyware.
Me, too. Brave KYC is also worth expecting.

Edit: You are right about Chrome.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179
Vote for Chrome since I'm using Chrome right now

I guess Tor probably will win, since most of many members here is really pay attention about his privacy on this forum or cryptocurrency.

1 more option: All Wink

Just curious, have you vote it? or not yet? Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587
I understand that Tor+VPN is the best option to maintain privacy and navigate safely, including browsing Bitcointalk.
Combining Tor and VPN together is rarely better than just using Tor alone, but could certainly be much worse.

Connecting to a VPN first and then to Tor means that your VPN essentially becomes your entry guard in to the Tor network. Doing so will hide the fact you are using Tor from your ISP, but it provides no additional security over using Tor alone unless you are concerned about connecting to a malicious Tor entry guard. You can also hide your Tor use from your ISP by using Tor bridges with or without pluggable transports, so a VPN is not necessary in this case.

If you connect to Tor first and then to your VPN, then you have negated the entire point of using Tor as your VPN provider will still be able to see all your traffic unencrypted.

Can't wait to be shocked yet again at how many people willingly use the Google Chrome browser spyware.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 2540
<>
1 more option: All Wink

I use them all, it depends on where I am and on which machine I am working, I understand that Tor+VPN is the best option to maintain privacy and navigate safely, including browsing Bitcointalk.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
I'm using TOR browser for log in bitcointalk. Which browser do you use when you log in bitcointalk? Some may use more than one browser as well. For instance, sometimes I use Chrome as well when I log in from mobile. In that case, vote for the option which you used most.
Well, it's nothing special. Got curious from this thread. You don't require to state it here if you are hesitating. Just voting on the poll is okay.
Pages:
Jump to: