Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poll] Which team will win the World Cup 2014? - page 2. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Now I would say Germany, don't think I would say that at the few months ago dough.

True, they really play very well, Now german has really 55-45% chance to win World Cup.

Not really it is more like 70% to 30% for Germany in the finals. Remember what people said before Germany - Brazil match. And see what happened, total massacre. It could be the same with Argentina.

63% for Germany, Argentina has Messi and Da Silva and is playing great; Germany didn't destoyed all the teams they played against, they destroyed Brazil because Brazil was totally desorganised

Brazil is favorited against Netherlands on the betting sites which is weird because they are going to be destroyed by the Netherlands
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Now I would say Germany, don't think I would say that at the few months ago dough.

True, they really play very well, Now german has really 55-45% chance to win World Cup.

Not really it is more like 70% to 30% for Germany in the finals. Remember what people said before Germany - Brazil match. And see what happened, total massacre. It could be the same with Argentina.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Germany will won germany plays as a time  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Germany will be a winner  Cool

Have a good team and skill

And my favorite club football Cheesy
agree germans will rape again
Activity: 644
Germany.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
maybe argentina . haha but not sure because not often watch  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 308
Germany will be a winner  Cool

Have a good team and skill

And my favorite club football Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Activity: 406
Activity: 462
Germany will win on Sunday
The Argies will be overpowered
Activity: 618
a clockwork miner
If Brazil doesn't win, it could be an huge drama...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maracanazo

And now, also Mineiraço has its wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mineiraço
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Germans have better team, but Argentina is getting better and better each game and will make all effords to win a WC in Brazil.

Plus no european team ever won a Cup in the Americas.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Yes Germany have better team and i hope they will win the cup this year.
Activity: 462
My vote was for germany, but now I'm for Argentina because see they winning in Brazil, against the dudes that won against Brazil 7-1, will be one of the biggest humiliations in the football story.

(But I still thing German has more chances to win)

Yeah Germans has won almost every encounter against Argentina, the world cup 1990 final, and last 2 quarter finals.
Activity: 616
My vote was for germany, but now I'm for Argentina because see they winning in Brazil, against the dudes that won against Brazil 7-1, will be one of the biggest humiliations in the football story.

(But I still thing German has more chances to win)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
why didn't you list all the countries?

It only lists countries that have higher chance to win the world cup.

I vote for germany
Activity: 1022
If Germany wins today then the cup will go to the Germans,my prediction Smiley

That's what I said and they will be very confident now that they won 7-1 and walked on Brazil
Activity: 1540
Merit: 759
I am still putting my money on Germany. But it will be clearer at the end of group stages. This tournament has been quite unexpected.

Almost, my prediction is coming true Smiley

Brazil's midfield is useless, everybody just watching the match. Costa Rica would have been a much better opponent here. You are at the world's biggest stage, at least work a bit hard.

Defence didn't hold up too well either.

I don't think I've ever seen a player just skip by midfielders and almost all of defence before having to pass for a goal.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
I am still putting my money on Germany. But it will be clearer at the end of group stages. This tournament has been quite unexpected.

Almost, my prediction is coming true Smiley

Brazil's midfield is useless, everybody just watching the match. Costa Rica would have been a much better opponent here. You are at the world's biggest stage, at least work a bit hard.
Activity: 350
Decentralized thinking
If Germany wins today then the cup will go to the Germans,my prediction Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: