Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poll] Which team will win the World Cup 2014? - page 4. (Read 3817 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
I support Argentina, actually I support Messi. I hope to see Messi - Neymar final.

Most of us expecting the same. Smiley
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Brazil or argentina
Activity: 616
Finals: Netherlands vs Germany, winner: Netherlands, maybe with 2 goals in last minutes, like against Mexico

3th place: Argentina vs Brazil (but its perfectly possible and reasonable Colombia vs Argentina too), winner: Argentina, in any case

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
My head says Germany
My heart says Colombia
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Brazil
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I support Argentina, actually I support Messi. I hope to see Messi - Neymar final.

Brazil won't make it to the finals

Forget the Netherlands. They can't win anything.

disagrees, they now have a pretty good team

when did they stop having it?

The Netherlands,Argentina,Germany and France are the 4 best teams according to myself..

I think if Germany tonight present good football and win with 2+ difference that they will win this world cup but we saw many suprises until now so everything can happend.

I support Germany but nah, winning 2+ over Algeria doesn't mean a lot
they're probably the biggest underdog in the post group stage
Activity: 14
I think if Germany tonight present good football and win with 2+ difference that they will win this world cup but we saw many suprises until now so everything can happend.
Activity: 43
Argentina will win the World Cup
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

Their defense is still a bit weak, but with an offense like that who needs defense anyway?

Also, the Netherlands almost always wins all their group stage matches even in hard groups, and they often get to the finals. Even though the Netherlands never managed to win a World Cup yet they are always one of the best teams. It's just a matter of time before they will win.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

EFS
staff
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2065
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 240
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
I want Costa Rica to win, I love how they play, they deserve the cup.

I am backing them, but no way they are going to win this thing.

Still backing Germany, somehow feel that the Dutch wheels will come off at some point.
Activity: 1022
I think Brazil will win the world cup 2014

Brazil have a good player and community Smiley

Brasil is not playing as well as they can but I think they will get there, the best in the beginning are not always those that end up winning it; Neymar has been playing great tonight
Activity: 28
I want Costa Rica to win, I love how they play, they deserve the cup.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Before the world cup started I would vote for Spain. But they are out of the cup so maybe Netherlands... although Costa Rica is surprisingly doing very good, so now I'm rooting for them Cheesy
Activity: 308
I think Brazil will win the world cup 2014

Brazil have a good player and community Smiley

Activity: 504
Netherland will take revenage for the last world cup.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
That's how nationalists look at the world. The elite vote for the marketing team that takes the throne.  Think on a global scope.
Activity: 1022
i don think Germany would win easy because France, Netherlands, Brazil and the underdogs Costa Rica playing well so far

They definitely won't win easy, they didn't win against Ghana...

The underdogs are playing well but I think they won't deliver match after match so you have to go with brasil argentina or germany but it is possible one of the underdog goes to the final or even wins it!
Pages:
Jump to: