Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poll] who is or was the Moneypot.com the bitcoin gambling wallet founder? - page 2. (Read 2017 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
What is Angel Co?

Is it a network for companies or projects?

Maybe you'll get your answers by answering that.

Ryan owns Moneypot SLR.  Does he still own Moneypot?

you guys really think that we all are stupid and will eat your shit? you are stupid to think that and shows your cheater character. we are talking about "FOUNDER" and not "OWNER". as you know the difference it shows more and more that you all did it by purpose to impress Investors/Angels

we (at Jackptracer) gave always the credit to RHavar for the great MP business idea even till today! you are "CO-OWNER" and even not "CO-FOUNDER"

another proof that you know the difference is that you are using the correct wording on Linkedin and this you should have used on all sites!
Shame on You. you guys are giving me red trust for nothing to blame me and hide your cheats! you should give yourself red trust!

interestingly RHavar does not care that new MP owners are posing as "Founders" of Moneypot hmm

I no longer have anything to do with MP. It's their project now, I try not get involved. I suspect what they mean in those profiles is they are the founders of the "MoneyPot Ltd." company, as opposed to the MP product. If I were them, I'd be using the phrase "co-owner" instead of "co-founder", but I honestly don't really care either way.

On a bit of a side note, I'll be fully winding that down soon (primarily to avoid any confusion) in the coming weeks. All the assets have already been transferred to  "Ryan Holdings" and that will the company I use  Grin

now you are behaving like a clown? to be frank it does not fit to you

you dont care? I see you chiming in many threads ( the last one was Fairlay) and trying to help users to get cheated. very nice I thought!

and here where your business idea is involved you dont care? sorry I dont believe you. your promise was to sell MP only to the right people who know to handle it. you didnt do the DD as it looks like.

MP new owners should never use MP  "FOUNDER" I really hope we can agree on this because only cheaters would do this! and you dont care?

you should have given them red trust immediately! even you switch now to  "Ryan Holdings" the new MP owners are not MP "FOUNDERS"
they never were and the never are! they are CO-OWNERS as you mentioned it

C'mon man.  This is the shit that I am talking about.

You don't even read what was said.  You throw insults in the middle of it. 

You yell and bold and make text red thinking that it makes your argument stronger.

LOOK AT THE IMAGE.  There's a difference between Moneypot.com and Moneypot the company.  Also, Linkedin, you set your own title, while AngelCo, you accept an invite.

NO ONE has claimed that Ryan wasn't the original creator of Moneypot.

Also, why do you keep putting aka and = in every post.  Are you insinuating that having alts is an untrustworthy thing?

yea go on attacking me. I just said what I see and I see on linkedin that you are Co Owner and whats wrong with this? it is even the truth.
but on Angel you are the Founder! sure thing you will try to twist it as you like it to be Smiley but it doesnt work with me. even RHavar said Co Owner would be the right word.

the moment you are claiming to be the Founder of Moneypot you are the Founder and not RHavar easy as that

a smart guy would apologize to RHavar and correct the Founder to Co Owner but you prefer to lie and to attack me with lies. that doesnt work. start to get real and transparent

How am I attacking you?

Are you serious?  You call me a clown and then I clear up how what you're posting is mis-guided and now you play the victim?  Are you going to try and say we're racist again?

Do you even read anything I post?  Or do you just have a response lined up where you take snippets everywhere out of place and try to hammer your one sided thoughts as hard as you can.

you wrote

I call this an attack
legendary
What is Angel Co?

you guys really think that we all are stupid and will eat your shit? you are stupid to think that and shows your cheater character. we are talking about "FOUNDER" and not "OWNER". as you know the difference it shows more and more that you all did it by purpose to impress Investors/Angels

we (at Jackptracer) gave always the credit to RHavar for the great MP business idea even till today! you are "CO-OWNER" and even not "CO-FOUNDER"

another proof that you know the difference is that you are using the correct wording on Linkedin and this you should have used on all sites!
Shame on You. you guys are giving me red trust for nothing to blame me and hide your cheats! you should give yourself red trust!

interestingly RHavar does not care that new MP owners are posing as "Founders" of Moneypot hmm

I no longer have anything to do with MP. It's their project now, I try not get involved. I suspect what they mean in those profiles is they are the founders of the "MoneyPot Ltd." company, as opposed to the MP product. If I were them, I'd be using the phrase "co-owner" instead of "co-founder", but I honestly don't really care either way.

On a bit of a side note, I'll be fully winding that down soon (primarily to avoid any confusion) in the coming weeks. All the assets have already been transferred to  "Ryan Holdings" and that will the company I use  Grin

you dont care? I see you chiming in many threads ( the last one was Fairlay) and trying to help users to get cheated. very nice I thought!

and here where your business idea is involved you dont care? sorry I dont believe you. your promise was to sell MP only to the right people who know to handle it. you didnt do the DD as it looks like.

MP new owners should never use MP  "FOUNDER" I really hope we can agree on this because only cheaters would do this! and you dont care?

you should have given them red trust immediately! even you switch now to  "Ryan Holdings" the new MP owners are not MP "FOUNDERS"

You don't even read what was said.  You throw insults in the middle of it. 

You yell and bold and make text red thinking that it makes your argument stronger.

LOOK AT THE IMAGE.  There's a difference between Moneypot.com and Moneypot the company.  Also, Linkedin, you set your own title, while AngelCo, you accept an invite.

NO ONE has claimed that Ryan wasn't the original creator of Moneypot.

Also, why do you keep putting aka and = in every post.  Are you insinuating that having alts is an untrustworthy thing?

yea go on attacking me. I just said what I see and I see on linkedin that you are Co Owner and whats wrong with this? it is even the truth.
but on Angel you are the Founder! sure thing you will try to twist it as you like it to be Smiley but it doesnt work with me. even RHavar said Co Owner would be the right word.

the moment you are claiming to be the Founder of Moneypot you are the Founder and not RHavar easy as that

a smart guy would apologize to RHavar and correct the Founder to Co Owner but you prefer to lie and to attack me with lies. that doesnt work. start to get real and transparent

legendary
What is Angel Co?

legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886

Ryan owns Moneypot SLR.  Does he still own Moneypot?

On a bit of a side note, I'll be fully winding that down soon (primarily to avoid any confusion) in the coming weeks. All the assets have already been transferred to  "Ryan Holdings" and that will the company I use  Grin
legendary

I am sure if I Jackpotracer would have posed as "Founder" of Moneypot he and some more would give me red trust and would be upset

why would they pose and represent them as "Founders" on an Angels site? to impress their girlfriends or Investors? my take is "Investors"

someone asked for proof. I am not a liar 

Dogedigital called it unintentionally and someone else a slip of tongue hmm all 3 owners dont know that they are owners only?

here it is

legendary
Actually, I found this thread to be very interesting. I forgot all about my moneypot account until now ---> it wouldn't let me login though so I have no idea where I stand there. I checked out the ICO page thinking maybe I could contribute a little something/something to help it along because it's like a historical monument or something but ---> a security? ---> really? ---> wouldn't pass a Howey test so I guess I'm not allowed---> good luck!

hi

thx for the posting

moneypot is a great business idea and it would be a big success with different owners. sadly
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Actually, I found this thread to be very interesting. I forgot all about my moneypot account until now ---> it wouldn't let me login though so I have no idea where I stand there. I checked out the ICO page thinking maybe I could contribute a little something/something to help it along because it's like a historical monument or something but ---> a security? ---> really? ---> wouldn't pass a Howey test so I guess I'm not allowed---> good luck!
legendary
Ryan Havar was the founder. As far as I remember.

absolutely correct and in the scene well known. the new MP owners didnt  know this huh?

It is a known fact that Ryan originally developed Moneypot.  If it is written anywhere to seem like it wasn't, it is unintentional. 

hey brown nosed

explain how it can be unintentional or slip of tounge? 3 owners same time declaring themselves as the founder?

give us a understandable explanation if there exists any

you cant cause no one can explain that it was unintentionally. to obvious even for you Smiley but your nose is to deep already

This is why nobody wants to talk to you

incorrect you are one of the stupid liars who will always tell me that it is raining when I say the sun is shining and there is no rain Smiley

if you would not be brown nosed you would post:

yes I agree this cant be unintentionally that 3 owners are posting that they are the founders even they know 100% who the founder is

easy as that

or you would write

this happened the following way:  when those 3 MP owners filled out their profile a magic hand appeared and wrote "Founder" instead of "Co Owner" that means they are really not to blame.

but I can tell you that on linkedin surprisingly the magic hand did not appear and there it is written "Co Owner"

please explain

fair play! do you know what fair play means? even you hate me you should admit that I am right if I am right Smiley

easy as that

They've already made clear that they aren't the founders right? What more is there to talk about.

sorry I didnt see it please link me to it

Ok so Inside the giant quote list above
It is a known fact that Ryan originally developed Moneypot.  If it is written anywhere to seem like it wasn't, it is unintentional. 
There you go

"fair play! do you know what fair play means? even you hate me you should admit that I am right if I am right Smiley"
You do realise that fair play also involves not insulting others because they disagree with you?
Nice of you to cut this part out

I am missing the explanation how comes that all 3 owners are unintentionally founders?

Dogedigital didnt explain it and also not you. it is sure thing that they know who is the founder lol but it doesnt explain that on a website all 3 wrote founder in their profile. THAT STINKS easy as that

Dogedigital gave here a very stupid answer
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

absolutely correct and in the scene well known. the new MP owners didnt  know this huh?

hey brown nosed

explain how it can be unintentional or slip of tounge? 3 owners same time declaring themselves as the founder?

you cant cause no one can explain that it was unintentionally. to obvious even for you Smiley but your nose is to deep already

incorrect you are one of the stupid liars who will always tell me that it is raining when I say the sun is shining and there is no rain Smiley

yes I agree this cant be unintentionally that 3 owners are posting that they are the founders even they know 100% who the founder is

easy as that

or you would write

this happened the following way:  when those 3 MP owners filled out their profile a magic hand appeared and wrote "Founder" instead of "Co Owner" that means they are really not to blame.

but I can tell you that on linkedin surprisingly the magic hand did not appear and there it is written "Co Owner"

please explain

fair play! do you know what fair play means? even you hate me you should admit that I am right if I am right Smiley

easy as that

They've already made clear that they aren't the founders right? What more is there to talk about.

Ok so Inside the giant quote list above
There you go

"fair play! do you know what fair play means? even you hate me you should admit that I am right if I am right Smiley"
You do realise that fair play also involves not insulting others because they disagree with you?
Nice of you to cut this part out
legendary

hey brown nosed

easy as that

or you would write

please explain

easy as that

hey brown nosed

easy as that

or you would write

please explain

easy as that

legendary

hey brown nosed

easy as that

or you would write

please explain

easy as that

hey brown nosed

legendary

hey brown nosed

legendary

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
legendary
Wait, isn't RHavar real founder? Is there any doubt? And as I know you were part of moneypot's project or something like this.
Really, why do you have that question? You say that you would have bet that you know real owner and now you are confused.. Why? Please give us some details P.S satoshi nakamato was waste of time in this poll, people will vote that for fun.
Also keep calm man, why are you so angry? (nothing personal).

what about espringe op?
I think he is moneypot's wallet founder..

hi

I dont think I was angry with you ever

yes I knew that RHavar is the founder. I was confused because I did not understand to see 3 new Moneypot owners claiming to be the founders.
lets say you buy Moneypot or any other business why would you post on the internet that you are the founder? to impress your girlfriend? or maybe to impress some business men? IMO you shouldnt do it and also for sure not those 3 Moneypot owners. why would you or someone or the MP owners take credit for others' achievements?
I hope we can agree on this

espringe invented bustabit game owned by RHavar right now one of the best games right now and already for a long time. good example is that RHavar never did take credit that he is founder and inventor of bustabit game.
Of course you were never angry with me, as I said nothing personal. I thought your post seems a little bit rude in this topic.. Well, forget that.
Maybe yes, they will claim that they are owners and usually people act like that when they buy business. But of course it's not correct action and it's lie. And "serious" business with lies.. You may know what I mean..
I thought espringe invented wallet also because the thread where he sold it, there was said moneypot wallet. It was maybe in 2014 year.

hi

the question was regarding founder. that they are owners is no question but they are definitely not founders. why would they post on a website that they are the founders? unintentionally like Dogedigital posted? they know exactly who is founder and who is owner!

I never saw that RHavar claimed that he is bustabit game inventor or founder. he bought it and he should be called owner

I thought espringe invented wallet also because the thread where he sold it, there was said moneypot wallet. It was maybe in 2014 year.

The original "moneypot" was actually a game, and had nothing to do with "the gambling wallet". I purchased "moneypot the game" which came with the moneypot.com domain, and was working on a "gambling wallet" service (which at the time, I called "vault"). But I found the name "moneypot" was more suitable for the gambling wallet than the game, so what I did was rebrand "moneypot the game" as "bustabit". And launched "vault" as "moneypot the gambling wallet".  And then later sold moneypot.com (which at this time was the gambling wallet project).

So yeah, it's a bit of a confusing history  Grin

why would new MP owners call themselves "Founder" on an angel website? what is your take? all 3 had a slip of tongue or/and unintentionally?

how about a fair and straight forward answer? sure thing we can call it a gentlemen lapse. my bet is it was intentionally

legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886

The original "moneypot" was actually a game, and had nothing to do with "the gambling wallet". I purchased "moneypot the game" which came with the moneypot.com domain, and was working on a "gambling wallet" service (which at the time, I called "vault"). But I found the name "moneypot" was more suitable for the gambling wallet than the game, so what I did was rebrand "moneypot the game" as "bustabit". And launched "vault" as "moneypot the gambling wallet".  And then later sold moneypot.com (which at this time was the gambling wallet project).

So yeah, it's a bit of a confusing history  Grin
Activity: 2240
Merit: 867
Wait, isn't RHavar real founder? Is there any doubt? And as I know you were part of moneypot's project or something like this.
Really, why do you have that question? You say that you would have bet that you know real owner and now you are confused.. Why? Please give us some details P.S satoshi nakamato was waste of time in this poll, people will vote that for fun.
Also keep calm man, why are you so angry? (nothing personal).

what about espringe op?
I think he is moneypot's wallet founder..

hi

I dont think I was angry with you ever

yes I knew that RHavar is the founder. I was confused because I did not understand to see 3 new Moneypot owners claiming to be the founders.
lets say you buy Moneypot or any other business why would you post on the internet that you are the founder? to impress your girlfriend? or maybe to impress some business men? IMO you shouldnt do it and also for sure not those 3 Moneypot owners. why would you or someone or the MP owners take credit for others' achievements?
I hope we can agree on this

espringe invented bustabit game owned by RHavar right now one of the best games right now and already for a long time. good example is that RHavar never did take credit that he is founder and inventor of bustabit game.
Of course you were never angry with me, as I said nothing personal. I thought your post seems a little bit rude in this topic.. Well, forget that.
Maybe yes, they will claim that they are owners and usually people act like that when they buy business. But of course it's not correct action and it's lie. And "serious" business with lies.. You may know what I mean..
Pages:
Jump to: