Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poll] who is or was the Moneypot.com the bitcoin gambling wallet founder? - page 4. (Read 2011 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
i want to vote dooglus , but no option

hmm another extraordinary valuable posting from you Smiley

good that you posted here and gave me a chance to tell you that you should delete the last posting of you in ICO thread before I give my answer and you and MP will not like it but it will be again real truth. your posting was not helpful at all I would even say vice versa if someone knows Moneypot

lets see now if you are smart enough to accept a good advise

edit
LOL you are not fast enough and not smart at all. but maybe you understood that your posting was not of real value Smiley

edit 2
I hope you will be fast and delete the posting in ICO thread as I asked you to do it before I give my answer  there

Please in meantime mind removing your signature which you have placed just for fun.

please explain
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
useless post for a useless thread

i was testing to see how many screenshots you make per min.

you really have some sort of mental issues. i'm not saying this to put you down. i hope one day you will notice it and get some proper help.

stalker like too.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
No.  I don't recall that I did.  But here you are posting about it.  I don't know how the mods let you get away with this.  You lost 4 Bitcoin investing in Moneypot, knowing full well the risks associated with it. We would have preferred that every investor profited off of Moneypot, but that case didn't apply for everyone.    

We had said that we would credit users through other source of income to make investors whole from a certain period.  But, now you act as if we stole the 4 bitcoin from you and you demand it at every point making threats, spreading lies, and writing libel trying to attack us every chance you get.

You make useless threads for the sole purpose of trying to maliciously harm us and the business after being repeatedly asked to stop or resolve things in a peaceful manner.   You have done an enormous amount of damage and I believe you are a huge part of what has held Moneypot back over the last year.

I would cry with you if I would take you serious

everything connected to moneypot good or bad is to blame on you guys and especially on Blacksheep!

I never said that you called yourself the founder of MP! why are you saying this? to put all the blame of your faults on me?

why did you jump in this thread with a stupid posting? bad conscious?

I just asked a very easy question and all who are familiar with moneypot know the answer and Ryan Havar confirmed it

you guys bought moenypot and are the buyers and cant be the founders. can we agree on this?

no one will unintentional call himself the founder! can we agree on this?

I did not accuse you! can we agree on this?

what lies did I spread? no lies! facts which you dont like to hear.

I know exactly the risk of investing in Bank Rolls but I dont like to get cheated.

why did you offer compensation for the loss that your Investors had in the given time? did I complain before to give me back the 4 BTC?

you promised it to calm down the Investors and you need to full fill your promises. same with RBIES to buy back for 1000 satoshi for a lifetime

did I force you to do this promises? many were surprised that you gave promises like this!

I could go on and on! get real Dogedigital and pay your debts and not "SOON" as always. keep your word and start new with trust and respect

I replied this thread because you are trying to insinuate something or have something planned.  It has been consistent with your posting and scheming over the last year.  You clearly knew the answer and had no reason to post this.

You have spread several mistruths.  I don't know what your unhealthy situation about Blacksheep is either.  You constantly attack and spread lies about him.

thx again for the laugh. why would you post here without any reason but only because maybe I have something to tell? just wait and see and then tell me it is a lie. easy as that

why dont you tell me which lies I have spread about Blacksheep? if there is one lie I will apologize. easy as that

I dont spread lies but you guys are doing this because you think you are smart and if you will discredit me it will help to hide your faults. WRONG! get real and the earlier the better. Investors and players like Transparency! just deliver it because it is easy if you dont want to cheat

why didnt you answer all my questions in my last posting?

why didnt you answer my questions in your ICO thread? I will repeat it here. is it a secret?

the Moneypot Team

am I right to assume that

Keeth Beharrell is Dogedigital aka Moneypot support?

Matthew Neumeier is Rango aka MattN aka Blacksheep aka AcoinL?

Bryan Burgett is Ranlo aka Laremar?

thx

Because quite frankly, I am scared of your behaviour.  I believe it's super unhealthy and it has me completely worried.  I don't know what game you are playing other than trying to hurt us and I don't know how far you will go with that.  Especially since you are trying to make an emphasis on real life personalities.  

edit; Just an apology seems a bit underwhelming at this point. You have done so much malicious damage since day 1.  If I show you proof of spreading lies, will you issue a public apology and stop all this nonsense and finally move on (including any alt you may create)?
Activity: 826

good that you posted here and gave me a chance to tell you that you should delete the last posting of you in ICO thread before I give my answer and you and MP will not like it but it will be again real truth. your posting was not helpful at all I would even say vice versa if someone knows Moneypot

edit
LOL you are not fast enough and not smart at all. but maybe you understood that your posting was not of real value Smiley

edit 2
I hope you will be fast and delete the posting in ICO thread as I asked you to do it before I give my answer  there

Please in meantime mind removing your signature which you have placed just for fun.
legendary

edit

edit 2
legendary
No.  I don't recall that I did.  But here you are posting about it.  I don't know how the mods let you get away with this.  You lost 4 Bitcoin investing in Moneypot, knowing full well the risks associated with it. We would have preferred that every investor profited off of Moneypot, but that case didn't apply for everyone.   

We had said that we would credit users through other source of income to make investors whole from a certain period.  But, now you act as if we stole the 4 bitcoin from you and you demand it at every point making threats, spreading lies, and writing libel trying to attack us every chance you get.

You make useless threads for the sole purpose of trying to maliciously harm us and the business after being repeatedly asked to stop or resolve things in a peaceful manner.   You have done an enormous amount of damage and I believe you are a huge part of what has held Moneypot back over the last year.

everything connected to moneypot good or bad is to blame on you guys and especially on Blacksheep!

I never said that you called yourself the founder of MP! why are you saying this? to put all the blame of your faults on me?

I just asked a very easy question and all who are familiar with moneypot know the answer and Ryan Havar confirmed it

you guys bought moenypot and are the buyers and cant be the founders. can we agree on this?

I know exactly the risk of investing in Bank Rolls but I dont like to get cheated.

why did you offer compensation for the loss that your Investors had in the given time? did I complain before to give me back the 4 BTC?

you promised it to calm down the Investors and you need to full fill your promises. same with RBIES to buy back for 1000 satoshi for a lifetime

did I force you to do this promises? many were surprised that you gave promises like this!

I could go on and on! get real Dogedigital and pay your debts and not "SOON" as always. keep your word and start new with trust and respect

I replied this thread because you are trying to insinuate something or have something planned.  It has been consistent with your posting and scheming over the last year.  You clearly knew the answer and had no reason to post this.

You have spread several mistruths.  I don't know what your unhealthy situation about Blacksheep is either.  You constantly attack and spread lies about him.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Why Satoshi Nakamoto in the listing too? Smiley
legendary
No.  I don't recall that I did.  But here you are posting about it.  I don't know how the mods let you get away with this.  You lost 4 Bitcoin investing in Moneypot, knowing full well the risks associated with it. We would have preferred that every investor profited off of Moneypot, but that case didn't apply for everyone.   

We had said that we would credit users through other source of income to make investors whole from a certain period.  But, now you act as if we stole the 4 bitcoin from you and you demand it at every point making threats, spreading lies, and writing libel trying to attack us every chance you get.

You make useless threads for the sole purpose of trying to maliciously harm us and the business after being repeatedly asked to stop or resolve things in a peaceful manner.   You have done an enormous amount of damage and I believe you are a huge part of what has held Moneypot back over the last year.

I replied this thread because you are trying to insinuate something or have something planned.  It has been consistent with your posting and scheming over the last year.  You clearly knew the answer and had no reason to post this.

You have spread several mistruths.  I don't know what your unhealthy situation about Blacksheep is either.  You constantly attack and spread lies about him.

thx again for the laugh. why would you post here without any reason but only because maybe I have something to tell? just wait and see and then tell me it is a lie. easy as that

why dont you tell me which lies I have spread about Blacksheep? if there is one lie I will apologize. easy as that

I dont spread lies but you guys are doing this because you think you are smart and if you will discredit me it will help to hide your faults. WRONG! get real and the earlier the better. Investors and players like Transparency! just deliver it because it is easy if you dont want to cheat

why didnt you answer all my questions in my last posting?

why didnt you answer my questions in your ICO thread? I will repeat it here. is it a secret?

the Moneypot Team

am I right to assume that

Keeth Beharrell is Dogedigital aka Moneypot support?

Matthew Neumeier is Rango aka MattN aka Blacksheep aka AcoinL?

Bryan Burgett is Ranlo aka Laremar?

thx
legendary

legendary

legendary
It is a known fact that Ryan originally developed Moneypot.  If it is written anywhere to seem like it wasn't, it is unintentional.  

LOL what a posting is this? are you afraid of something coming up? did you say you are the Moenypot founder? is there a possibility that someone like you called yourself Moneypot founder? why would you do this? and unintentional? LOOL thx for the laugh

a buyer is an owner! easy as that

you are not only a bunch of clowns but also a bunch of cheaters and especially Blacksheep ( I love this nick)
legendary
It is a known fact that Ryan originally developed Moneypot.  If it is written anywhere to seem like it wasn't, it is unintentional. 
legendary
I'm not sure why this is a poll, you could've PM'd and just asked. Anyway, the answer is it was me. I created the original version, and then ~6 (?) months later sold it to the current owners.

I really appreciate your posting and your confirmation. I would have won the bet that it was you

could you think of any reason why someone else would publish that he is the moneypot founder even it is very clear and obvious for people who know moneypot that you are the founder

thx
legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886
I'm not sure why this is a poll, you could've PM'd and just asked. Anyway, the answer is it was me. I created the original version, and then ~6 (?) months later sold it to the current owners.
legendary
Who is or was the founder of Moneypot.com the bitcoin gambling wallet? I dont mean the moneypot.com game from espringe actually the today called bustabit game

this question might look simple but it is not! I would have bet that I know who it is but now I am confused and not sure anymore and therefore I did this Poll

this result will be very interesting but I still bet on what I know Smiley

please take this Poll serious because it could show who is the real founder and who is false claimer

good luck
Pages:
Jump to: