Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL:How likely do you think it is we see double digits in 2015? - page 2. (Read 2688 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
You should add another option = 0%.

lol thats what i was thinking too Tongue but yeah i believe the chances of double digits are near 0 or 0.1 even in a flash crash this year ...

Bit late now as we dont know how many 0%'ers are already in the 0-20% category.
Next time ... goddam extremists  Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1218

lol thats what i was thinking too Tongue but yeah i believe the chances of double digits are near 0 or 0.1 even in a flash crash this year ...
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
All centralized exchanges would shut down if that happened. Then truly decentralized exchanges would thrive. Let's see them skin the sheep.

only those with huge volume maybe, they surely will start to cut employers and rise the fee at first

small exchange should be safe until sub 50 or around that

they could also start to buy in bulk if they see the price decline to that red zone, for this and for many other reason sub 100 will not  see the light
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 748
Merit: 500
The fact that the majority here thinks that there is no chance for double digits to happen makes me think that double digits is going to happen. Maybe even 40-50 dollars.

Yeah, i'm starting to getting this feeling too...but also i am still hoping that soon nobody will believe in reversal and than it will happen because bears would become to sure about the doom of BTC...so pick  Wink
legendary
Activity: 812
Inspired by two equally bold and opposing calls in the Chessnut's 'Critical Level's' thread (85% and 20%), thought it would be interesting to see what anyone else has to say ...
Poll closes in 30 days, unless target hit earlier  Wink

We only see these levels if we have some insane bad news i think, bears will always set a target way lower than what they actually think. Smiley
8up
Activity: 618
The fact that the majority here thinks that there is no chance for double digits to happen makes me think that double digits is going to happen. Maybe even 40-50 dollars.

Indeed. Besides you never know, if it is faked. As everybody in here knows, that the overall sentiment (blind spot) is the (unvisible) price forth. I observe polls for quite a time. The option with the fewest votes almost every time became reality.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
All centralized exchanges would shut down if that happened. Then truly decentralized exchanges would thrive. Let's see them skin the sheep.
8up
Activity: 618
chances are very small to even not possible as the halving is getting closer which at some point this year will make people hoard bitcoin to not miss the train.

Guys come on. Forget the halving myth. We know well in advance every halving in the next century!!! These things are going to be priced in long before the happening. It will not have the influence you suppose it has.

If $210 doesn't hold we will see $60-120 almost for sure. Selling pressure and mining alone will lead to a price decline even if all the holders don't fold.

The sentiment is still 50/50 - it feels too bearish and too bullish at the same time. Don't know, what I should make of this. -> Well, waiting seems the best for now. Plus having 50% in fiat and 50% in bitcoin. Buy, if we break $240 - sell if we break $210.
Activity: 728
legendary
Activity: 896
chances are very small to even not possible as the halving is getting closer which at some point this year will make people hoard bitcoin to not miss the train.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
chances are very slim for it to happen, there is more chances that it will stay around current price
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Fence sitting is for the...

So the value of all the bitcoin in the world would be below1.5billion..
How much money has been invested into the Bitcoin environment this year again?

I don't see a downwards breakout happening, quite the opposite in fact!
environment != bitcoin itself. bitcoin companies can be profitable without bitcoin becoming extremely expensive. That's why VCs invest in companies, not the coin itself.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

So the value of all the bitcoin in the world would be below1.5billion..
How much money has been invested into the Bitcoin environment this year again?

I don't see a downwards breakout happening, quite the opposite in fact!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Activity: 602
if we linger below $100 i cant wait to read the reddit discussions

It would be will be just filled up by discussions: "I told you so" and "bitcoin is dead"

Voted! Im not that optimistic going for the double digits
Activity: 798
Nobody "on the fence"?

It can be hard to get on the fence

Sometimes the fence bites back

Sometimes you simply get stuck there while trying to poop in the neighbour's garden

Don't mess with fences ...

Activity: 328
Merit: 100
if we linger below $100 i cant wait to read the reddit discussions
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
Nobody "on the fence"?
Activity: 622
Pages: