Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL:How likely do you think it is we see double digits in 2015? - page 3. (Read 2688 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Doubt that we're going to see double digits, if so it will be an awesome buying opportunity but I guess there are too many people with fiat on the sidelines between $100 and $200.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I'm long no matter what but I do have a trading kitty that I use to play the ups/downs or whatever (some) calls I see from those that have a decent track record. At this point, I'm just playing litecoin w/ my play coinage and assembling a stash that may move a lot higher during the next bitcoin rally. I know those that are long now as well as the flip side and I have equal respect for both at this point from what I've seen of them in the past. All I know is that the liquidity swap interest rates for those using bitcoin are down quite a bit from just a week or two ago so go ahead and speculate on what that means.

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
Hehe
Voted!

I would have to say they are all fairly equally doomy
I'm giving an 85% chance we see double digits in this bear market. Bold, I know, but it just doesn't look good for any bullish scenario to develop in the near to mid term.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
I'm long no matter what but I do have a trading kitty that I use to play the ups/downs or whatever (some) calls I see from those that have a decent track record. At this point, I'm just playing litecoin w/ my play coinage and assembling a stash that may move a lot higher during the next bitcoin rally. I know those that are long now as well as the flip side and I have equal respect for both at this point from what I've seen of them in the past. All I know is that the liquidity swap interest rates for those using bitcoin are down quite a bit from just a week or two ago so go ahead and speculate on what that means.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
Inspired by two equally bold and opposing calls in the Chessnut's 'Critical Level's' thread (85% and 20%), thought it would be interesting to see what anyone else has to say ...
Poll closes in 30 days, unless target hit earlier  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: