Pages:
Author

Topic: Pollution - page 12. (Read 1271 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
We should stop throwing garbage anywhere espcially in the bodies of water, where we get our foods for the living. If we continue doing this our mother earth will be easily destroy, no food to eat and those garbages are the main reason why it easily flooded.
Activity: 15
January 25, 2018, 10:10:59 AM
We are the human the couse of pollution !! We all really have mistake of any pollution, our cars creat pollution our life style the reson of it !!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
January 25, 2018, 09:59:06 AM
Somehow as I have known, if I haven't mistaken some Electrical power plant uses oil to create electricity, so I guess there is still pollution that would take place since the more electricity is needed the more should they keep burning oil as to fuel the power plant. Though on the other hand I think this is way too far when compared to how cars and other automobiles are using it everyday. So it may at least change the pollution to become minimal.
Activity: 226
January 25, 2018, 09:49:55 AM
Pollution is the number one problem in our climate. It came from chemical substances or energy such as noise,heat or light.Pollutant, the components of pollution can be either foriegn substances energies or naturally occurring contaminants.
Activity: 18
January 25, 2018, 09:03:26 AM
Pollution, When we are talking about pollution it can be talk from various categories. Mostly it is focusing on environmental pollution. Water pollution air pollution and soil pollution can be found as the main parts of environmental pollution. The day to day activities of human beings are mostly caused to the environment  pollution. But to have a safe future we all must have concern about this matter and have to pay attention to protect the environment.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 08:50:29 AM
Electric cars are rated as one solution in eliminating pollution. But the use of electric cars indirectly reduce pollution. For air pollution can indeed be reduced by electric cars, but other pollution can still arise. Other solutions may be caused by particles of electric car components such as tires, brakes, and road surfaces.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
January 25, 2018, 08:21:59 AM
I do agree, the pollution is destroying the earth slowly and causing new diseases. but in my village many people who do not care about pollution, they have not understood due to pollution that occurs in the environment. I agree about renewable energy changes by using electric vehicles but only a few countries that do, maybe in 2020 all countries use them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
January 25, 2018, 07:56:55 AM
Pollution is the destroyer of our earth it cause of climate change that we are suffering.

I don't see it that way. Pollution could come into one meaning only for simple minded person but did you ever think of things or human who are actually benefiting from pollution. It's a factor of the climate change due to the trash everywhere and the noise we make but generally, it's not only negative.
Activity: 70
January 25, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
Pollution is a pretty general term. In this instance you are referring to air pollution. Air pollution comes from a huge number of sources, the one you are most likely o have encountered are fires and diesel/oil burning combustion engines. If you turn all cars electric then the air in our cities will very quickly clear up. This would see huge health benefits and would reduce the smog hanging over our cities considerably. This would also be much better for the environment because we produce some of our electricity via renewables. However if we can get to an 100% renewable energy economy that would be the ideal.
Activity: 153
January 25, 2018, 07:16:50 AM
we have to stop it! =(
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 25, 2018, 06:37:38 AM
I try to keep pollution at a minimal level, using re-usable things whenever I can (no plastic), and I'm always trying to reduce the waste of resources as much as possible in general.
Activity: 70
January 25, 2018, 06:24:29 AM
Pollution is the destroyer of our earth it cause of climate change that we are suffering.
Pollution is the cause why the Philippines is so hot
Activity: 99
January 25, 2018, 04:38:29 AM
The nature of pollution is a disturbance of operation that is extremely destructive to natural processes that one can recognize and measure or observe at different levels.
Waste (according to the Law on Environmental Protection) is a material that is disposed of in daily life, from the production process, or from other activities. Wastes can be solid, liquid or in other forms.
Activity: 168
January 24, 2018, 09:29:23 PM

pollution mostly occur because fumes and a fire.
Whether you agree with vehicles made fuel oil in a change with tekhnologi electricity to reduce the pollution?

Completely agree, technology accelerates pollution, we can choose green travel, for example; Bike, battery car.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 09:24:47 PM
Pollution is one of the problem this world is facing , like there is so much load of garbage that are being burned and its smoke causes the air to pollute. Also in water there are garbage , plastics that are being dumped by us humans that can cause the living organism in oceans to die when they have eaten those kind of waste.
Activity: 42
January 24, 2018, 09:06:14 PM
I agree that's one way of reducing pollution in the road. The concerned government agency should look into alternative and action to lessen if not eliminating pollution not only on highways but also on air the whole community.
Activity: 408
www.bitpaction.com
January 24, 2018, 08:43:04 PM
Pollution is one of the reason of climate change a d global warming.its a treat to out environment.lets care of our environment.lets not cut trees so that can avoid floods and also the vehicles ao i agree that electrical vehicles is one of the solution.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 24, 2018, 06:56:26 PM
Pollution  is one of the biggest problem of the world because of people dont care continued cutting trees.  Making illegal logging that can cause of flood.  We need trees because it can help to filter the oxygen.
Instead of being fixated with global warming and the so called climate change, the world should be focused on dealing with the pollution on this planet because by dealing with it would we be able to deal with the global warming crisis and climate change problem that we are currently facing.
Activity: 73
January 24, 2018, 05:53:05 PM
Totally agree. Any other energy than burning fuel and not affecting the environment is good
pollution is identical with the vehicle or the exhaust gas that is old, electric vehicle is it a solution? for now maybe yes. but the question is whether the source of the electricity also does not damage the environment ?!
Activity: 207
January 24, 2018, 05:35:33 PM
Pollution  is one of the biggest problem of the world because of people dont care continued cutting trees.  Making illegal logging that can cause of flood.  We need trees because it can help to filter the oxygen.
Pages:
Jump to: