Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL]Vote for the best Bitcoin Dice graphic! - page 3. (Read 5878 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Did not realize how many dice sites where out there! Crazy.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
My favorite site are dadice,satoshibet and rollin . It is really hard to choose one as they all are best . All with nice graphics ,user friendly UI and great customer support.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
im voting for

SafeDice
Rollin
DaDice
Activity: 322
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
MultiDice is missing form the poll. Please update OP
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
My Fav games because of their design are
Primedice
rollin
chain roll
And some what satoshibet

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
The best would be rollin.io, check out their site, they got a unique roll dice UI that is completely different from all the sites out there  Kiss

Which conveniently happens to be the website you're advertising in your signature.

Huh Wink

ofcourse, I like rollin.io that is why i choose their campaign, and it is about ethical that I will be choosing them over anything since I am now promoting their service  Smiley
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
The best would be rollin.io, check out their site, they got a unique roll dice UI that is completely different from all the sites out there  Kiss

Which conveniently happens to be the website you're advertising in your signature.

Huh Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Activity: 58
PrimeDice and SafeDice Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I had given a vote to primedice, and a new chain roll which has probably the best design ever
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
You also forgot FortuneJack

which gets my vote. See my sig why its the best dice site out there.
Activity: 322
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
I cast my vote for BikiniDice.

We always love Boobs!  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I go with prcdice for design.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
for me primedice is good one, the graphic and else is good.
but i have hard time with the autobet itself.
oh ya dont forget if u play on netbook any bitcoin dice site will look bad graphic. its my experience  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
you forgot to add dadice.com..

it has the best graphic for now...full of features and social...try it you will find it good

Dadice is already on the list, and is in fact ranked second in the poll now. You should use your ctrl+f next time. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
you forgot to add dadice.com..

it has the best graphic for now...full of features and social...try it you will find it good
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
I am suprised that PrimeDice is leading in the poll to be honest. Thier interface is ok. But that is just is. We are not talking about functionality but the best graphic. There are more better looking sites out there.
Dadice and CoinRoyale for example.
Activity: 663
Merit: 500
Activity: 20
only rollin is graphical numeric

other sites are all just text
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Dadice should win. They have more vibrant colours compared to primedice which is all blue and white and others
Pages:
Jump to: