Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL]Vote for the best Bitcoin Dice graphic! - page 5. (Read 5878 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
FastSlot is a very good looking site, why it has so few votes?

Not enough people know about it Sad
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
New release of SatoshiDice has amazing design and graphic
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
I don't see anything special in Primedice, I think it has so many votes only because Stunna give free btc and because a lot of people play only on it.
yup,the design of primedice isnt anything much,there are much better dice sites with better design and graphics
but primedice is one of the oldest and safest dice site currently in the world,thats why they vote for it!
legendary
Activity: 833
Merit: 1015
I don't see anything special in Primedice, I think it has so many votes only because Stunna give free btc and because a lot of people play only on it.

probably you are right, the list is too long to suppose people looking at all those sites, most just vote for the one they already know.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
dadice looking eye caching with unique graphics, i like it simple user friendly interface and cool design.

yeah, it's cool but as someone else has already said the site is just too heavy.
Activity: 5
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
dadice looking eye caching with unique graphics, i like it simple user friendly interface and cool design.
Activity: 10
FastSlot is a very good looking site, why it has so few votes?
Activity: 868
Picked Primedice.
When compared to newer sites like Safedice and Dadice, PD looks pretty plain, But I have already get used to it. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 812

I like coinroyales graphics since i discovered the site a few days back.  Simple yet clear and easy to use, what more you need.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
999dice has the best graphics definitely hahaha, no, seriously rollin has a cool design and i personally believe that primedice design is pretty monotone, its simple and clear but for me is a bit meh.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I like Rollin's graphics designs really nice. Also FastSlots looks pretty neatly designed.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
to be honest i like rollin's graphics the best cus of their neon lights

bikinidice on the other hand for other reasons lol
Activity: 448
Dadice, I voted, the best.

Social network function.

And you can change the background, set by yourself. Cheesy

yah but there are people who can't connect due to the heavy designs of the site..

Yeah, I also usually lost connection, so I have to refresh it. And some errors like timeout.

I hope they will optimize the website.

They are working really hard on that.

DaDice is progressing rapidly and most of the issues are found and fixed pretty fast. Smiley

I see they are ironing out all the little bits and in a super quick time so hats of to them, as we know all new sites have a few bugs that need sorting out but they will be found and fixed for sure because like you said they are working hard to do just that.

I will be honest i have not used them all i have only really ever played 4 of them and out of them 4 not caring that i am biased because of the signature my winner for best graphics goes to Dadice Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1021
PrimeDice best look eu.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
Is people just voting primedice because its really famous? I mean i like primedice too and it is safe and trusted but it is definitely not the best in graphics design, rollin or dadice are way cooler so please guys dont just vote primedice because its famous.
Activity: 546
Merit: 510
I tried the just-dice page in the weekend.
It was pretty nice, I don't get the whole clam thing, they don't accept bitcoin anymore.
But I was able to exhange some bitcoin to clam and got it going.
But I lost everything unfortunatly. But I like the graphic and the layout, everything looks good and nice.
The functionality is also very good.
legendary
Activity: 833
Merit: 1015

Not really a dice game but I added it anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Dadice, I voted, the best.

Social network function.

And you can change the background, set by yourself. Cheesy

yah but there are people who can't connect due to the heavy designs of the site..

Yeah, I also usually lost connection, so I have to refresh it. And some errors like timeout.

I hope they will optimize the website.

They are working really hard on that.

DaDice is progressing rapidly and most of the issues are found and fixed pretty fast. Smiley
Activity: 272
Pages:
Jump to: