Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex Lending Bot Service - page 3. (Read 24936 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
May 26, 2017, 04:00:01 PM
Does anyone using this service?
Can you share the result, so I can also take the opportunity.

And I will be grateful if someone give some info about the earning potential I may have?

How much can I earn per month, if I invest BTC1 in poloniex lending and could be the benefit by using this bot?

Thanking you in advance.
Activity: 228
Merit: 250
May 26, 2017, 03:03:04 AM
Cool service!!!
Maximize profits Grin
Activity: 772
Merit: 261
May 24, 2017, 09:01:38 PM
Any new feedback on this?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 10, 2017, 11:04:24 AM
are you still mantain this service, animalrobot??

I try to use it but the bot is like activating forever...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
May 08, 2017, 09:17:46 PM
How can I stop the bot from lending a specific coin? (Because I want to lend it no more, but remove it from the lending account.)

Unfortunately, from what I can tell the bot can't set up with specific parameters. It just lends out anything that is under your lending account. Only work around is to disable your bot and wait for your coins to become available again, and move them out of lending. In the meantime, you'll have to manually loan out your other coins.

Edit: Here is another work around. Go to the Poloniex Lending Bot Web page and click on the little gear next to the coin that you don't want to loan out anymore. For min % pick 5%. That way, the coins probably won't get any takers at the high rate  and you can simply cancel the open lending offers on Polo and quickly move the coins to Exchange or Margin before the bot tries to loan them out again at the high rate.
Activity: 453
May 08, 2017, 06:40:23 PM
How can I stop the bot from lending a specific coin? (Because I want to lend it no more, but remove it from the lending account.)
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
April 20, 2017, 02:00:38 AM
There is a version of this that works across many exchanges, for free:

http://cryptolend.net

Have you personally tried this one?
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
April 19, 2017, 04:54:17 PM
can you custom the bot for me? I will pay you.

What does this mean? You want the source code?
Activity: 15
April 19, 2017, 12:25:50 PM
There is a version of this that works across many exchanges, for free:

http://cryptolend.net
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
April 19, 2017, 11:13:13 AM
can you custom the bot for me? I will pay you.
Activity: 9
April 18, 2017, 02:07:19 AM
what is the minimal amount of btc to get the bot working?

https://picload.org/image/rcodwcpi/btc.png
April 10, 2017, 10:54:48 AM
Is lending on Poloniex always profitable? I want to know if anyone has ever experienced loss of their capital through lending. I am not talking about margin trading the coins, just lending. I am new to Poloniex and want to know which option to pick from.

I took a haircut on Bitfinex with margin lending when everyone was forced to take a haircut due to their "hack." I believe Poloniex also had an incident with a "bug" where they forced everyone to take a socialized loss. The only other risk is if the market makes a move that is so fast and extreme that even after they force the person who was lent coins by you to close their position, they still do not have enough to pay you back. I've been lending on Poloniex for over a year and have not had any losses whatsoever. Since the maintenance margin is 20 % at Poloniex, I would think a whale would have to basically clear the order book on the wrong side in one fell swoop.

And Poloniex would have to ass the loss onto its users, which would be a death sentence for them - I think they'd prefer to take the hit and keep operating if something like that happened.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
April 09, 2017, 08:37:09 PM
This any different to the one offered by guntar? I think it's called gunbot for poloniex trading from an add I keep seeing on a site I go to once a week.
But yes I would agree if there was one for bitfinex I would also be interested in buying it opposed to the one offered for poloniex lending only.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
April 09, 2017, 08:45:47 AM
I'm interested in trying this out but I don't currently have any experience in lending and would like to know what you guys think is an acceptable minimum amount to start with and still generate a decent profit from lending, with or without this bot.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
April 09, 2017, 08:39:33 AM
small notice, Copyright PoloniexLendingBot.com 2016

10% is to steep for me but could be doable for some.
Also i dislike 3rd party services and would more tempted to buy a package we can host or run on our own.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
April 09, 2017, 12:53:16 AM
Is lending on Poloniex always profitable? I want to know if anyone has ever experienced loss of their capital through lending. I am not talking about margin trading the coins, just lending. I am new to Poloniex and want to know which option to pick from.

I took a haircut on Bitfinex with margin lending when everyone was forced to take a haircut due to their "hack." I believe Poloniex also had an incident with a "bug" where they forced everyone to take a socialized loss. The only other risk is if the market makes a move that is so fast and extreme that even after they force the person who was lent coins by you to close their position, they still do not have enough to pay you back. I've been lending on Poloniex for over a year and have not had any losses whatsoever. Since the maintenance margin is 20 % at Poloniex, I would think a whale would have to basically clear the order book on the wrong side in one fell swoop.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
April 09, 2017, 12:27:24 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 05, 2017, 10:00:09 PM
good for his services.
April 05, 2017, 04:01:37 AM
I was using the Python script instead of this web service, but the profit made even over a few weeks is actually quite surprising.
I'd recommend this to anyone with spare coins lying around

Especially these days with so much fluctuation in price and so many people trying to take advantage
Activity: 322
April 04, 2017, 04:13:27 AM
I was using the Python script instead of this web service, but the profit made even over a few weeks is actually quite surprising.
I'd recommend this to anyone with spare coins lying around
Pages:
Jump to: