Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex Lending Bot Service - page 6. (Read 24936 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
July 30, 2016, 12:22:42 PM
I really like your site and it is a great service and I think will get a lot of use.  I have been using it all week and everything is working with no problems whatsoever.  Will it remain free while in beta you said?  So I don't have to deposit any bot credits for the time being?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
July 27, 2016, 10:59:31 AM
I like the service, but there is no way I will be paying 10% of my interest for it, unless you can show me that using your website will net me more than I can get by doing it manually.  I had read that back on Bitfinex the bot there was able to increase interest by roughly 15% or so, but I would need some proof to show that this is possible.  Obviously its a good idea, I just wouldn't be willing to pay that much for it when I can lend myself.

EDIT:  Trying it out now, will update once my funds hit my Polo account.

If you miss manually lending for 10% of the days then it pays for itself
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
July 27, 2016, 10:35:38 AM
I like the service, but there is no way I will be paying 10% of my interest for it, unless you can show me that using your website will net me more than I can get by doing it manually.  I had read that back on Bitfinex the bot there was able to increase interest by roughly 15% or so, but I would need some proof to show that this is possible.  Obviously its a good idea, I just wouldn't be willing to pay that much for it when I can lend myself.

EDIT:  Trying it out now, will update once my funds hit my Polo account.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
July 27, 2016, 10:30:47 AM
Cool service
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 09, 2016, 08:21:15 AM
Thank you for the kind words!  To set it up, follow the setup instructions after you're prompted to enter your Poloniex API key, transfer your balance to your lending wallet on Poloniex, then activate the bot.  One of the innovative things I'm trying to do here, is offer a financial service that has very minimal access to your capital...so if you follow the setup instructions correctly, the bot *only* has permission to lend your funds, it can't trade or withdraw them...hence the need for the secondary deposit address so you can add credits to your bot to use the service.  There has definitely been some confusion around this and I'm working on the UI to make things more clear.

There are currently no minimums.  There will eventually be a tiered pricing structure to create incentives to lend more.  It's still a paid service in beta, because one of the critical components that should be tested is whether users will pay to use the service.  That said, your bot can be activated without paying the fees...so you can try it out for free, and pay only if you like it and want to keep going.

Thank you for the feedback, and happy to answer any other questions!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
June 09, 2016, 04:46:57 AM
Is it currently free to use while it's still in alpha? The website looks pretty good, definitely looks professional.
What is the minimum amount of BTC required to start lending, using your bot?

I'm asking because I'd like to know this before I create an account Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
June 09, 2016, 01:55:46 AM
I've been building a service that lets non-technical users deploy lending bots on Poloniex.  It's been live for about 1 month and has now generated over 75000 loans for its users.  Very much an open alpha / beta, and I'd appreciate any feedback!

-img-

https://www.poloniexlendingbot.com/

-Ben

Cool stuff. Do we deposit into the address in our accounts or do we transfer our exchange balance to lending balance within Poloniex?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 08, 2016, 02:59:20 PM
I've been building a service that lets non-technical users deploy lending bots on Poloniex.  It's been live for about 1 month and has now generated over 75000 loans for its users.  Very much an open alpha / beta, and I'd appreciate any feedback!

http://i.imgur.com/87O8ukr.jpg

https://www.poloniexlendingbot.com/

-Ben
Pages:
Jump to: