Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex: the whorst support service! - page 2. (Read 247 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 252
January 21, 2018, 03:24:21 PM
You need to calm down OP. The influx of high amount of users has caused a lot of issues among exchanges. Hence they have suspended registrations until notice. I have been in a similar situation like you with Bitfinex where I lost 0.02 BTC due to a bug in their system. My support ticket was answered 25 days later. I know its a lot of frustration but patience is the key here. And please don't open more than one ticket as it will really clogs up the system and causes more delays.

I submitted KYC to poloniex to increase withdraw limit. After 2 months and opened 2 support tickets, I am still waiting for them to reply and verify my info. This is a joke. I started to think they deliberately slow down their KYC process to keep people from withdrawing!! Still waiting!

2 months is a lot of time. There could be a reason that more support is shifted towards fixing bugs or any other issues which need priority. Though I am not a Poloneix, it is regarded as a trustworthy exchange.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 03:35:35 AM
I submitted KYC to poloniex to increase withdraw limit. After 2 months and opened 2 support tickets, I am still waiting for them to reply and verify my info. This is a joke. I started to think they deliberately slow down their KYC process to keep people from withdrawing!! Still waiting!
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
January 21, 2018, 12:31:47 AM
Hi!
all of us known who poloniex is one of the more performings exchange.
But what about their support services?
maybe the worst...
i have a withdraw in error since days..
but since now, no answer received from support centre.
take a look here.
~Snip~
everyone already knows poloniex support is very slow in handling customer problems, so my advice leave poloniex from now on your support problem will get reply after few months, so do not worry your money is safe there, you should be much more patient because your message was just created a few days ago, I also sent support to poloniex and problem solved after 4 months.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 02:17:09 PM
Are you expecting live customer support from bittrex now after moving from poloniex?  I sadly say Bittrex is much worst in support than poloniex!
I do not agree. I heard a lot more bad reviews about poloniex. so do not say that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
January 20, 2018, 02:05:48 PM
Are you expecting live customer support from bittrex now after moving from poloniex?  I sadly say Bittrex is much worst in support than poloniex!
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
January 20, 2018, 01:33:17 PM
wrong section bud. This belongs in the Exchanges board, not Currency exchange.

But don’t sweat it. All of the major exchanges are being inundated with millions of new user signups from newbies just like yourself asking questions or encountering some sort of issues. While Poloniex has a pretty large support team, it takes time for them to get to your support ticket. Be patient, and they will eventually answer you. I’ve had to deal with their support on several occasions, and the latest took around 5 days.

Just be glad that you’re not having issues on sites with even worse customer support such as YoBit or C-cex. Now THEY have the “whorst support service”!
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
ENG > ITA PDF, PSD, TXT, DOCX TRNSLATION
January 20, 2018, 01:28:46 PM
Hi!
maybe the worst...
take a look here.

i hope who if this thread will be more and more followed, will push bittrex to improve his support office...
right now, he have a support really ridiculous!!!
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
ENG > ITA PDF, PSD, TXT, DOCX TRNSLATION
January 20, 2018, 10:04:09 AM
Hi!
maybe the worst...
take a look here.

Pages:
Jump to: