Pages:
Author

Topic: █✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔ Ponzi Round 3 introducing [Ponz2] and S.C.A.M ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ - page 45. (Read 70710 times)

Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Are there any bounties for translation? Can't find that info in the OP

yes
How many PONZI for the translation? I'm reserving the ITALIAN one!
(will be ready as soon as you let me know the ammount of PONZI)

Still waitin on the bounty  Smiley
Bump?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Back at Home and online. In around 20-30 Minutes
Time to Climb up to 20k ?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Here is:

I hope you like it  Wink

Donate:
PONZI: 9PN5p9wNse1dRsFTYPcL2Ajc37A857ZJru
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Follow me @AlitFX
psstttttt ppsssssttttttttt charles said ponzi will be 20k sat in 12 hours

keep it secret, don't tell anyone  Grin
Activity: 296
Hi guys just wanted to ask if how can I know the balance inside the paper wallet is there any ways? I hope you can help me guys to find out I just did try the faucet using the paper wallet but after creating the paper wallet no info regarding to the coin that I have collected. thanks in advance.

try check address on blockexplorer Wink
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Hi guys just wanted to ask if how can I know the balance inside the paper wallet is there any ways? I hope you can help me guys to find out I just did try the faucet using the paper wallet but after creating the paper wallet no info regarding to the coin that I have collected. thanks in advance.
Activity: 171
Activity: 394
can I get some ponzi.? my addres 9Ct3HDQxiWXazgV2syDsz41AuEVhkbZ6Du
Thank you.George
Activity: 994
Had no idea where to register address. Ponzi is o much fun Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Activity: 630
This coin looks like a ponzi scheme, but im not 100% sure yet! I have to investigate further, hold on.  Grin

I think you're being sarcastic lol,but it is a bit confusing as to how a coin can be a ponzi scheme
Activity: 326
This coin looks like a ponzi scheme, but im not 100% sure yet! I have to investigate further, hold on.  Grin
Activity: 994
hey guys. i hope a few of you made some Profit on the last pump.
and These Rate @ 5-7k Looks realy solid. i could imagine that we hit the 10k without Problems.

would be interesting when the one or other share his past profits since Launch.

i Need a nap. worked in the past 13 hours and am tired
if someone miss his bounty/giveaway or whatever,  Keep cool
they get proceed tomorrow when i sleep a few hours.

Got to say your coin is the only real alt right now. Most honest & currently the most profitable.
legendary
Ok let's do more simple, yesterday you said any block was found in past 8 hours or some, and so you mine one with your premine, after that.. any  dpos block find from someone other than you?

no

so you have the best Chance to find a block
legendary
hey guys. i hope a few of you made some Profit on the last pump.
and These Rate @ 5-7k Looks realy solid. i could imagine that we hit the 10k without Problems.

would be interesting when the one or other share his past profits since Launch.

i Need a nap. worked in the past 13 hours and am tired
if someone miss his bounty/giveaway or whatever,  Keep cool
they get proceed tomorrow when i sleep a few hours.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
go go go ;-)

Me, like i think all other's who have coin in the wallet TRYING to have pos working, can't go in any place.

the Price never drop and get increased on a solid base by x2-x4

Ok, but no news about the Dpos?
It's over 50 hours straight im stacking with the premine money i buyed from you, and still say me need other's 14 days.
including the 48 Hours min. StakeAge ?

Never closed the wallet from that moment.

it make no difference if you let the wallet open, or Close them

the coins just have to be full confirmed and available on your wallet.  you can Close your wallet and open again a few days later....
it would make any difference

.. just for your info

and maybe some aditional info for you ... this calculation below is just an rudimental example
there are 248270 coins actual availabe now let imagine that all of them are able to stake,
and to Keep it simple. they are able to stake without any waiting time ...

so These 248270 coins try to find 24 Blocks,  and if you own 1/24 you would find one block per day.
this means you should have to own atleast 20689 coins.

compared to your 2800 coins you would Need 10 Days to generate 1 DpoS block

if you add now more variables to this calculation ...  like coinAge, MinimumStakeAge, CoinThreshold , Difficulty ,  and some other stuff.
you could easy imagine that it Sounds realy realistic that you havent found a block until now

Ok let's do more simple, yesterday you said any block was found in past 8 hours or some, and so you mine one with your premine, after that.. any  dpos block find from someone other than you?
legendary
go go go ;-)

Me, like i think all other's who have coin in the wallet TRYING to have pos working, can't go in any place.

It's over 50 hours straight im stacking with the premine money i buyed from you, and still say me need other's 14 days.

it make no difference if you let the wallet open, or Close them

the coins just have to be full confirmed and available on your wallet.  you can Close your wallet and open again a few days later....
it would make any difference

.. just for your info

and maybe some aditional info for you ... this calculation below is just an rudimental example
there are 248270 coins actual availabe now let imagine that all of them are able to stake,
and to Keep it simple. they are able to stake without any waiting time ...

so These 248270 coins try to find 24 Blocks,  and if you own 1/24 you would find one block per day.
this means you should have to own atleast 20689 coins.

compared to your 2800 coins you would Need 10 Days to generate 1 DpoS block

if you add now more variables to this calculation ...  like coinAge, MinimumStakeAge, CoinThreshold , Difficulty ,  and some other stuff.
you could easy imagine that it Sounds realy realistic that you havent found a block until now
go go go ;-)

legendary
go go go ;-)

go go go ;-)

Pages:
Jump to: