Pages:
Author

Topic: [ POOL CLOSED ] Mainframe Mining Cooperative - page 3. (Read 33627 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 13, 2011, 03:29:25 AM
Is there a way to change my username within your website? I signed up a while back to get the 0% fee account and would like to come over and test it out but can't find a way to change the username.

sent you a pm Smiley 

Also, we are on freenode irc btw:  channel #mainframe.nl if anyone ever wants real time support.
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
September 12, 2011, 04:57:14 PM
Is there a way to change my username within your website? I signed up a while back to get the 0% fee account and would like to come over and test it out but can't find a way to change the username.
September 11, 2011, 06:23:23 AM
Very nice!!!

I would however suggest that the "effective difficulty in the second chart should be a moving average (so datapoint no. 1 in the chart should be the average of blocks -99 to -50, supposing that block 0 is the latest block, block -1 is the last but one block, and so on). So, even if you don't have data older than 50 blocks behind on the chart, this line should be affected by this older data.

This would normalize the curve, instead of it starting at a low point when the -49 block was a lucky one and starting at a high point when the -49 block was unlucky.

I hope I'm making myself clear.

Also, a bigger y-scale (double it maybe) will show the fluctuations of effective difficulty more pronounced and clear.

Keep up the good work.

This questions is furthur addressed here:

https://bitcoin.org.uk/forums/topic/214-replies-to-questions-asked-in-other-forums/
September 08, 2011, 08:37:48 AM
Very nice!!!

I would however suggest that the "effective difficulty in the second chart should be a moving average (so datapoint no. 1 in the chart should be the average of blocks -99 to -50, supposing that block 0 is the latest block, block -1 is the last but one block, and so on). So, even if you don't have data older than 50 blocks behind on the chart, this line should be affected by this older data.

This would normalize the curve, instead of it starting at a low point when the -49 block was a lucky one and starting at a high point when the -49 block was unlucky.

Also, a bigger y-scale (double it maybe) will show the fluctuations of effective difficulty more pronounced and clear.

Keep up the good work.

Y scale is now selectable by zoom method...  click and drag your mouse on the graph to soom in on the y axis.
Activity: 313
Merit: 251
Third score
September 08, 2011, 01:41:38 AM
Very nice!!!

Keep up the good work.

September 07, 2011, 03:42:27 PM
Just thought i would share some of the new graphs ive been working on and just implemented in the pool.  Screenshots below:

More to come...  I promised eye candy...  well this is the start of it.  Login to your account to check these graphs out live.
All credit should go to AnnihilaT really.

Thanks for the kind words, Vladmir!  But we've gotten this far together and with the support of the miners who believed in us.    All credit goes to all of us in an equal share (thats fitting).   Viribus Unitis!

This just proves Vladimirs technique works (injecting massive hash rates into startup pools)
critics who were doubting the sanity of people who would buy such a service, should rethink their position

Top 10 pool in a bit over a month, from absolute zero to near 200ghash/s.

Thank you for the kind words.  I would like to shout this from a rooftop! Vindicated! Smiley  jk Cheesy
Activity: 252
We got stickied into the top 10!  Milestone!  Congrats everyone!

This just proves Vladimirs technique works (injecting massive hash rates into startup pools)
critics who were doubting the sanity of people who would buy such a service, should rethink their position

Top 10 pool in a bit over a month, from absolute zero to near 200ghash/s.
I was hoping the smiley would reveal that I was kidding... alas Wink

oh i thought it was a worried smiley Smiley  Oh its shocked ---> Shocked

Smiley
Activity: 226
I was hoping the smiley would reveal that I was kidding... alas Wink
I am tempted to start a thread

"Mining on MMC is now 2x more profitable than mining Solidcoins"  Cheesy

But I guess they will call me a troll...

Would that not curse the pool? Just like the *coins? They got a huge boost in a few days, and boom.. dead.

so... what are you trying to do here?  Shocked

I think he was just trying to be funny and poke a bit of fun at the shitcoins Smiley
Activity: 226

"Mining on MMC is now 2x more profitable than mining Solidcoins"  Cheesy

Would that not curse the pool? Just like the *coins? They got a huge boost in a few days, and boom.. dead.

so... what are you trying to do here?  Shocked

Just did:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mining-on-mmc-is-now-2x-edit-3x-more-profitable-than-mining-solidcoins-40057

Cheers AnnihilaT,

This is the first pool that makes me feel good  Smiley

I love it! Cheesy Cheesy  Thanks for the laugh!
Third score

lol!  that would be funny,...  do it for the lulz!!! Smiley
Third score

Third score
Mining made me some, yes. At some point, it was 3x-4x more profitable than BTC. I also spent 10 BTC to buy some more, having seen similar patterns for all previous alt. chains.

Cashed out at the top. Almost...  Grin

It's slowly downhill at the moment. Unless they pull a rabbit off their hat, it's gonna drop even more. It's slightly unprofitable now to mine SC.
wow thats pretty impressive... i have not been following whats going on with solidcoin at all... was it just volume?  you were able to mine so much SC because of low difficulty?  Is it over now?
Third score
welcome back!  how much SC did you make off with ? Cheesy

I don't remember  Cheesy

All I know is I made 50 BTC mining and trading in 3 days.

Would take 45 days non-stop with my miners.

And cheers for the block!
Congrats to Monacelli for finally finding the last block!  Your account will be credited with a 1BTC Bonus as soon as it confirms. 
Pages:
Jump to: