Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pool closed. Withdrawals closed] litecoin.miningpool.com,% donated to charity - page 3. (Read 15939 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
yea I am guessing that the operator is away on holiday or something as usually it resets fairly quickly after a crash etc
Activity: 860
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo
Still can't connect today Angry hoping the operator can resolve this issue soon.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
something is really fucked up I guess  Sad
Activity: 860
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo
Hello, i can't connect to the pool today ?
Code:
[2012-04-20 12:56:08] 2 miner threads started, using 'scrypt' algorithm.
[2012-04-20 12:59:10] HTTP request failed: Operation timed out after 180000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
[2012-04-20 12:59:10] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Sorry about that.  It appears that Pushpool started to go a bit odd in the early hours of this morning.  A reboot of the server seems to have fixed things.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
did you download the minerd Executables from pooler and place them into your litecoin home directory ?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm trying to use the wallet program to mine, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I'm getting an error message.

Miner failed to start. Make sure you have the Minerd executables and Libraries in the same directory as Litecoin-QT
Worker passwords can now be changed.  Just click on the "Change Worker Password" button beside any of your workers on your Account Details page and you can update their password. 

Over the last few weeks I've been privately messaging certain people for their Litecoin addresses.  These are people to who the pool will be making its first Good Causes donations.  I think I've receive replies from everyone who will reply by now, so I'm aiming to make the first donations in a week or so. 
Welcome to the pool, pla.  I'm a bit dozy tonight but if you give me a day or two I'll get something organised to enable worker passwords to be changed.

We seem to have hopped over that 1Mh/s barrier by the way...1.041 Megahashes per second at the moment!

pla
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
First off, new to the pool, thanks for hosting it!

That said - I have a help/feature request...

Any way to change the password and/or name for a worker?  Or just disable worker PW checking altogether (if someone else wants to mine for me, they have my blessing! Grin )

I realize I could retire a worker and just make a new one, but it seems silly to clutter up your DB with stale workers just because I accidentally hit "Add" a bit prematurely.

Thanks!
Activity: 839
Merit: 507
I have poolers it is running on a Q9400. But do i need flags for sse4.1?

No, to compile it just use CFLAGS="-O3", that's enough.
Activity: 497
Merit: 500
I have poolers it is running on a Q9400. But do i need flags for sse4.1?
Have you tried the different flavours of miner available like pooler's miner or maybe the minerd-corei7-avx from http://www.wuala.com/jbw9/pub/Bitcoin/Tenebrix/miner/win?lang=en ?
Yea I might point some more power to it later. Doing some moving of rigs.  Also need to know how to set up miner on a [email protected] got three of them and i don't think I should only be getting 20KHash only. IDK I am new to this I will admit.
Thanks for joining Joshwaa and welcome to the pool.  At 954 Kh/s as I we're only inches away from the big 1mh/s hurdle.  Just a tiny hop and we're there!
Joined your pool. Seems nice. Good Stats..  Hello to all.

Sorry about that - more email spamming going on which brought things to a halt. I've put more bandages around the email system and thinking of just blocking all email....at the moment the bandages mean I'm not getting any email from the site anyway.  Very annoying that people can be so destructive.
Activity: 84
Merit: 14
I mined here ok a few days ago, but i can't seem to get much past the login page on the web-pages now:

Fatal error: Uncaught litecoinClientException:
  • : Connect error: Connection refused (111) thrown in on line 0

That's all i have been getting for the last twelve hours or so :-/
Activity: 170
lol  ooops

just read the text on bottom left.

my bad

/clear
Activity: 170
whats up guys just joined,
really like your pool. really liking ltc also

one thing though

My Current Hashrate: 1.06763 KiloHashes per second

but

[2012-01-28 00:14:51] accepted: 21/21 (100.00%), 9.74 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2012-01-28 00:14:54] thread 3: 143085 hashes, 2.46 khash/s
[2012-01-28 00:15:13] thread 0: 52978 hashes, 2.44 khash/s
[2012-01-28 00:15:13] accepted: 22/22 (100.00%), 9.75 khash/s (yay!!!)

is there something wrong with the stats on the page?
Pages:
Jump to: