Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] --- Coinotron --- RavenCoin PPS: 1.5% ----- PPLNS, RBPPS: 0% --------- - page 9. (Read 295112 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
can you check btg payouts?
 i have about 5.31 btg and payout doesn't work
thank you very much
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I seem to have some problems with my rewards. I have a number of confirmed VTC coins that have passed my minimum threshold, but the automatic payout has still not been executed for them. My username is the same as the one on here. I would appreciate any help.
legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000
the automatic payout doesn't works again,
i have peercoins on coinotron, admin can you check? thank you

Fixed. Please check out your wallet.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
the automatic payout doesn't works again,
i have peercoins on coinotron, admin can you check? thank you
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
~ Fortuna Favet Fortibus ~
The PPC Dashboard is showing too slow for Hashrate.. Should I wait 60 min for my actual hashrate? I have Antminer S9 13.5 Th/s device. Also in my Antminer status, I have got so many discarded numbers,is that normal?

In case of average - yes. But you have on Dashboard also not averaged hashrate under "Current connection to server"
Lets switch to mail:  [email protected] Please provide me with your username.

I'm just now emailed you.Thanks.
legendary
The PPC Dashboard is showing too slow for Hashrate.. Should I wait 60 min for my actual hashrate? I have Antminer S9 13.5 Th/s device. Also in my Antminer status, I have got so many discarded numbers,is that normal?

In case of average - yes. But you have on Dashboard also not averaged hashrate under "Current connection to server"
Lets switch to mail:  [email protected] Please provide me with your username.
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
~ Fortuna Favet Fortibus ~
Activity: 1
Same for me. 2 days no PASC rewards. hmmm...

Pascal Coin pool is up and running.

After almost 24h I can't dig a single one PASC?
Are U shure is everything OK
legendary

In Bitcoin Gold pool you can now use 4% PPS and 2% RBPPS too.
legendary
Activity: 4
Hi, where are my payouts? "serafim12"
legendary
We've added ZEC BTG profit switching multiport on port 7778. Pool will continuously calculate current profitability of ZEC, BTG and let you mine current best.

legendary
FYI

Today we lowered number of confirmations in BTG pool to 10 ! ( about 1-2 hours )
legendary
Hello.
For 26 hours there are no BTG blocks. Is it normal ?
 Thanks.

Yes. From time to time every pool stumbles on "unlucky" block. Blocks 10 times longer than expected average happen every month.

It looks like today is also an"unlucky" block.

Not so much unlucky, only 2 times more shares than expected ( difficulty ), difficulty raised a lot.
Activity: 18
Hello.
 Thanks.

Yes. From time to time every pool stumbles on "unlucky" block. Blocks 10 times longer than expected average happen every month.

It looks like today is also an"unlucky" block.
legendary
Hello.
 Thanks.

legendary
What is the general formula for conversion of shares to hashes? What factors should I use, like Share difficulty? I would like to calculate the number of hashes required to mine a block. Does Share difficulty change with time on your pools?

Generally speaking we are registering current network difficulty for each share. That means that in the same block you can have shares with diff A and diff B.
legendary
What I've noticed is that on Statistics page for DRK, I read:
Block 775413 Shares 12266263019520 Difficulty 61776206 Payout 5.5
Block 775327 Shares 1414652755968 Difficulty 61287792 Payout 0.56

At the same difficulty the ratio of shares is 8.67, while the ratio of payouts is 9.82. This does not seem to be right. Should not they be roughly similar, or does it mean a considerable part of miners use PPLNS system?

1. There are 3 payout systems available in DASH pool
2. As you can observe here: https://www.coinotron.com/app?action=ChartNoLogon&span=0&type=C&name=DRK pool hashrate is constantly changing, miners come and go.
3. Each miner can use one of 3 payout methods.

That all makes your calculations inaccurate. You wold need to know distribution of reward method of shares to calc real ratios.
Activity: 24
What is the general formula for conversion of shares to hashes? What factors should I use, like Share difficulty? I would like to calculate the number of hashes required to mine a block. Does Share difficulty change with time on your pools?
Activity: 24
What I've noticed is that on Statistics page for DRK, I read:
Block 775413 Shares 12266263019520 Difficulty 61776206 Payout 5.5
Block 775327 Shares 1414652755968 Difficulty 61287792 Payout 0.56

At the same difficulty the ratio of shares is 8.67, while the ratio of payouts is 9.82. This does not seem to be right. Should not they be roughly similar, or does it mean a considerable part of miners use PPLNS system?
Pages:
Jump to: