Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] --- Coinotron --- RavenCoin PPS: 1.5% ----- PPLNS, RBPPS: 0% --------- - page 7. (Read 295112 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
How good is this pool for BTG?

Thanks

It's the best. Coinotron is the only pool with RBPPS and PPS options, has 10x faster reward confirmation than other pools, and has easy profit-switching between ZEC and BTG.
What do you suggest for BTG with 880H/s RBPPS or PPS or PPLNS?

Thanks
I had almost 0.25 unconfirmed BTG or even more.
After I had 0.122 confirmed and 0.13+ unconfirmed.
I disconnect my RIG1 for half day, and then, when I check the status, I see 0.122 confirmed and 0.006 unconfirmed (drop from 0.13 to 0.006). Almost all my unconfirmed coins are gone where I disconnect my RIG, why Huh

Thanks

It's the best. Coinotron is the only pool with RBPPS and PPS options, has 10x faster reward confirmation than other pools, and has easy profit-switching between ZEC and BTG.
I had 0.1220 confirmed and 0.13 unconfirmed.
Disconnect my RIG for 1 day and now I have 0.1220 confirmed and 0.006 unconfirmed.

Something wrong. Feels like they steal my coints...
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Thanks

Activity: 9
@Cointron
Why am I having such difficulty getting my second worker to authenticate stratum connection to start mining?
I've got one rig connected, awesome miner using CCminer2.2.2_1 mining just fine.
The 2nd worker, different PC, same local network, same programs, with correct credentials won't connect.
I've made sure worker name and password match what I made in my worker dashboard on your website.
legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000
Hi, I noticed there are no blocks found for VTC for 8 hours on coinotron, is there anything wrong?

Sorry. Daemon responsible for updating blocks stopped. We restarted it.
Activity: 1
Hi, I noticed there are no blocks found for VTC for 8 hours on coinotron, is there anything wrong?

Thanks
Activity: 60
Hi! what's going on with BTG???

We are solving less blocks. Our pool hashrate dropped significantly after Nicehash hack. It looks like we had a lot of big miners from Nicehash.
Does that mean that mining BTG is not profitable for us right now? can u tell us when it'll stabilize?
also my uncofirmed rewards are taking too long to turn into confirmed rewards

Not at all. You can check out current BTG profitability on whattomine.com

Okay, i have another question.
On whattomine according to my hashrate i should be making 2.4 vertcoin a day, here's the link: http://whattomine.com/coins/5-vtc-lyra2rev2?utf8=✓&hr=126000&p=&fee=0.0&cost=&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate
On my coinotron account in the settings it says my estimated coins/day is 1.3 with the same hashrate
How is this possible?

The difficulty has gone up. WTM uses the average difficulty for the last 24 hours. The current difficulty is at least 40% higher.
Activity: 20

We are solving less blocks. Our pool hashrate dropped significantly after Nicehash hack. It looks like we had a lot of big miners from Nicehash.
Does that mean that mining BTG is not profitable for us right now? can u tell us when it'll stabilize?

Okay, i have another question.
On whattomine according to my hashrate i should be making 2.4 vertcoin a day, here's the link: http://whattomine.com/coins/5-vtc-lyra2rev2?utf8=✓&hr=126000&p=&fee=0.0&cost=&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate
On my coinotron account in the settings it says my estimated coins/day is 1.3 with the same hashrate
How is this possible?
legendary

legendary
guys what's the fee to mine btg on coinotron? thinking of switching

BTG pool:

PPLNS = 1%
RBPPS = 2%
PPS = 4%
legendary

Activity: 5
guys what's the fee to mine btg on coinotron? thinking of switching
legendary
My Unconfirmed and Confirmed rewards seems to be stuck for last 18 hours even the estimated hash rate bounce between 9-10 / day for VTC.

Please email me your username: [email protected]

legendary
Hello @Coinotron, how much i need to wait for unconfirmed coin to be confirmed?

How can i manualy payout VTC?

VTC pool - 120 confirmations.

We don't have manual payouts.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello @Coinotron, how much i need to wait for unconfirmed coin to be confirmed?

How can i manualy payout VTC?
Activity: 10
My Unconfirmed and Confirmed rewards seems to be stuck for last 18 hours even the estimated hash rate bounce between 9-10 / day for VTC.
Pages:
Jump to: