Pages:
Author

Topic: Pool.Electroneum.Space - Best ETN Mining Pool - page 4. (Read 41943 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi All,

How can i check my ETN balance if eupool website is not working? I'm using the etn pool miner v.1.1 beta and I don't know if I receive anything.i`ve got 20 k shares and I`m scared to stop the mining.Can you advise what will happen if I spot mining?
Activity: 675
Merit: 100
Their new SUMO pool is only paying 32.x SUMO per block instead of 36.x.   Beware of any pool that says they have "0% fee".
Activity: 182
I have my gaming pc running 2 8gb sapphire rx580s i7, Ucrypto was giving me 60/day w/stacker, 3 blocks a day, I was getting 20 per, then they hit 2 orphans in a row a few days back, the whole network hit zero blocks for hours. Eventually I saw the network hitting blocks again, but not Ucrypto. Jumped to spacepools, never been happier. Pulling down 90-100 a day. I'm staying there for a bit, at least a thousand etn. Spacepools for the win.

*** Edit because I unfairly smeared UK, apologies, it was ucrypto etn pool., NOT UK, as I initially posted. Corrected.
Activity: 85
Merit: 20
I've been mining ETN for a few days now, but wondered what people with more experience would rather have out of a pool with a few hundred miners, but a very low hash rate or a pool with 10k+ miners and a hash rate around 20 times bigger.

I don't know whether to stick with the pool I'm currently in or switch to one with a higher hash rate.

After mining for a few months, I have realized a few things. The size of the pool makes no difference. It just affects the frequency of payment. Big pools find blocks frequently, so you get your small share of the reward frequently but with small pools you get a big chunky reward at once but it may take days or weeks. However, over a significant period of time, you earn the same.

What's more important is how reliable the pool is. Most pools are highly unreliable and often go down as they don't have competent admins to protect against DDOS or high loads. Some of them don't even record your hashrate correctly. So I say stick with the pools having the highest uptime irrespective of how much fee they charge. A difference of 1% fee won't kill you but frequent downtimes definitely will.

Perfect answer - this is exactly the kind of information I was looking for an pretty much confirmed what I was thinking.

I'm mining on hash party as the OP seemed to quite like it and I must say it's been reliable and pays out just fine. It's just a shame the hash rate has dropped so much on the UK pool that there's only a block every 11 hours or so.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Anybody noticed low earnings last day on space pool?

I noticed big jumps in hashrate in and out , probably due to the nicehak users 'getting' our profits Smiley
Activity: 308
I've been mining ETN for a few days now, but wondered what people with more experience would rather have out of a pool with a few hundred miners, but a very low hash rate or a pool with 10k+ miners and a hash rate around 20 times bigger.

I don't know whether to stick with the pool I'm currently in or switch to one with a higher hash rate.

After mining for a few months, I have realized a few things. The size of the pool makes no difference. It just affects the frequency of payment. Big pools find blocks frequently, so you get your small share of the reward frequently but with small pools you get a big chunky reward at once but it may take days or weeks. However, over a significant period of time, you earn the same.

What's more important is how reliable the pool is. Most pools are highly unreliable and often go down as they don't have competent admins to protect against DDOS or high loads. Some of them don't even record your hashrate correctly. So I say stick with the pools having the highest uptime irrespective of how much fee they charge. A difference of 1% fee won't kill you but frequent downtimes definitely will.
Activity: 18
I personally think that it depends at the end how much that bring to your pocket. If on the big pool you get more, stay there. If on the small pool you get more, you stay on the small pool. Big not always is better.
Stability is also other side of the question. Just keep in mind that at the pool with low hashrate you need to mine at least 60 to 90 blocks to get good statistics.
Activity: 85
Merit: 20

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
hi can you improve a daemon-host for wallet?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
pool.electroneum.space has now moved to etn.spacepools.org , don't know why ?
My new stats/payouts/etc same as the old.
Activity: 12
The servers in the middle of Europe, the first AUSTRIAN ETN Pool opened his gates for EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD to mine Electroneum on a

STABLE

PERFORMANT

RELIABLE

FAST

Bladeserver-Pool. SSDs - RAID0 - Power-Redundancy - 2 x XEON CPUs with 24 Cores

Everyone check out the new pool! We put it at ZERO FEE till the hash-rate reaches 10MH/s - then it will be only 1% for the hardwarecosts we had and will have.

First POOL is on a 100Mbit/s Internet-Line – after having enough miners there, the next POOL will be opened on a 1GB/s Internet-Line to support best performance and very low latency.

Check out the ping-time to www.austrohash.at – the LOWER the BETTER! NO OUTTAKES since opening some days ago.

Enter, point you miners to etn.austrohash.at and start mining! NO REGISTRATION – fully anonymous!

CPU-mining:

Code:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://etn.austrohash.at:2010 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

GPU-mining:

Code:
NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://etn.austrohash.at:2020 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

ccminer-x64 -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://etn.austrohash.at:2020 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

On the Website under "Getting started" you will find more information how to get the Software and other ports for your powerful rigs!

OUR ELECTRONEUM POOL was just launched a few days ago. We hope you like it! Let us know at [email protected] what you have in mind!

Thanx for mining with us

www.austrohash.at

YOUR AUSTROhash-TEAM
Activity: 19
Server is crash.

Big crash, you can switch on http://etn. proxpool.com while waiting.
Pool with 0% fee and open on port 443

Have good Hashes.
Activity: 3
No delays Huh
I am mining now  %20-40 less than the last week with the same hash power and the same Diff.
You should not play around that with %25 of the total hash power of the network.
Stop playing with the production servers.
And a pool like this size should have :
Different Pool server
Different DB server
Different Daemon server
We are burning money stop wasting or time and money
Activity: 46
Nanopool is best for this moment
i mining here and good stats Smiley

Can you give me pool address and is possible to mine with nvidia cards?
Activity: 36
Come and enjoy.

7/24 monitoring.
Located amsterdam.
SSD Disks
%1 fee
Power comes from unity.
Wallet and RPC in same server so there is no errors and delays.

RIGHT NOW

http://etn.shockcoin.com/images/logo.png

etn.shockcoin.com

Mining Ports
Port: 3333
Starting Difficulty: 100
Description: Low end hardware

Port: 5555
Starting Difficulty: 2000
Description: Mid range hardware

Port: 7777
Starting Difficulty: 10000
Description: High end hardware
Merit: 102
Is there something up with the payout updates on pool.electroneum.space.
There is no problem with the mining, ETN is getting sent to my wallet, but the pool is not updating 'Payment' in the 'Your Stats & Payment History' section.
Is it me or is there a problem with the pool report. When I click on 'Load More' nothing happens ?
Works fine just received a payment 7 minutes ago.
Merit: 1
Is there something up with the payout updates on pool.electroneum.space.
There is no problem with the mining, ETN is getting sent to my wallet, but the pool is not updating 'Payment' in the 'Your Stats & Payment History' section.
Is it me or is there a problem with the pool report. When I click on 'Load More' nothing happens ?
Activity: 2
If you need a stable pool guys, check out http://electroneum.mobile-mining.com 100% uptime, and no skimming of fees!  Roll Eyes Wink

Mined here for 4 days.... still no payment.

Activity: 252
Nanopool is best for this moment
i mining here and good stats Smiley
Activity: 1
Hi All! I just started mining today but I keep getting the following error
'GPU #0: result for nonce $00000 does not validate on CPU!'
I am running a GTX 950 at around 240 H/s. My current graphics driver is 355.69 as the latest one causes the cmd to quite as soon as I try to run it. I'm using a ccminer.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: