Pages:
Author

Topic: Pool.Electroneum.Space - Best ETN Mining Pool - page 7. (Read 41943 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Am i the only one getting less ETN than it should be? According to whattomine i should receive 450~ etn but im getting 200 at best.

same here, yep.

I am mining there:

https://electroneum.hashvault.pro/

normal should receive   ->  2600 ETN
atm i receive              ->  1700 ETN

dont know..
maybe the pool?

Sad
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Am i the only one getting less ETN than it should be? According to whattomine i should receive 450~ etn but im getting 200 at best.
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
My order of preference would be

1.Easyhash.io -1 % hash rate fluctuates a lot after ddos attack

We have resolved the issue, and thank you for the top review Smiley

Nope you didn't.
I wish you did.
Activity: 2
i try 3 pools each 2hours at Dec 8
 etn-stats.hashparty.io:7777 (for highend machine)
 electroneum.space:7777 (for highend machine)    
 suprnova.cc:8875 (only one port)                          

Use sgminer 5.5.5  2x RX570(4G)
hashrate is about 1.2KH/s (display on minig PC terminal)
 #but display high hashrate 2KH/s on mining pool web dashboard

all pools are same profit, about 2.4 ~ 3.0 ETN/h (without donate)
Everyone is about the same?

what is important how to choise mining pool ?
 have many miners, many hashrates or others?

#suprnova have good dahsboard.
Activity: 11
Total Due
1,365.83 ETN
Total Paid
135.30 ETN
last pay 12H ago
why not pay?
Activity: 1
I know others have had different experiences, but I've had FAR greater returns and registered (?) hash rate on the official uspool.electroneum.com.

ex.

us.easyhash.io                   ETN-Paid: 93    Hashes Submitted: 216m
us-etn-stats.hashparty.io    ETN-Paid: 33    Hashes Submitted: 89m
uspool.electroneum.com     ETN-Paid: 148  Hashes Submitted: 205m

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools
A lot of pools lost a lot of hashrate because of the Nicehash hack or are down!
But we are still up and consistent in our hashrate!
Come join us.
100% uptime, only 0.5% fees, complete guide for mining and Discord support!
http://electroneum.ovh/

there seemed to be an issue with the auto 30 minutes payout but this was solved a few hours ago.

everything from the balance that started to pile up was nicely payed out.

earnings seem to have boosted too while I didn't really see an increase of hashrates.

for me stable too, never noticed that it was down so far.

good job, Krakatoa87.
Thanks.
Yesterday the blockchain transactions pool were overloaded and it took a few hours for every payments to be received.
gvb
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
Come join us.

there seemed to be an issue with the auto 30 minutes payout but this was solved a few hours ago.

everything from the balance that started to pile up was nicely payed out.

earnings seem to have boosted too while I didn't really see an increase of hashrates.

for me stable too, never noticed that it was down so far.

good job, Krakatoa87.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
What hack did i missed something? Electroneum.space looks fine now, my hashrate stated at the pool site reflects my hashrate at my rigs. Payments are consistent. According to the discord chat the admin is still working on the delayed payments.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools
Come join us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I joined the discord channel of electroneum.space and they have a problem with the server. They are running a back-up now and the admin is working on the missing payouts. Don't really know what's going on, my hashrate only shows half of what it should be.
Activity: 9
http://electroneum.vip/ seem to be reliable, I have been mining on here since this morning. The Admin on the chat seems to know what he is doing too.
I checked their hosting is really on Amazon, and I didn't had any problem of connection until now.
I'm mining with my 580 4GB at 720h/s

ELectrenum.space was great until their recent problem, I got 272 ETN from them, they didn't steal anything from me.
us-etn-pool.hashparty.io was very good but now it's always giving error when connecting if it's connecting at all.
Easy.hash lasted 3 days then connection problems there too and yesterday it wasn't giving me enough ETN, about half of what I get usually.
eu2.electromine.fr was giving me some error connection and even some rejected share so I didn't stay long.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Electroneum.space is a scam. They stole 200+ETN which was appearing in the balance. Last night they were down and now when they are back up again, all the pending balance of 200+ ETN is gone and my stats were reverted back to 30th of November !!!

Hey, thieves, give back the coins !

Hello, i had about 3 ETN @ electroneum.space this morning, but some minutes later my pending balance was canceled to 0.1 ETN. This is not a big loss, but be aware!!!

Same thing happened to me, I had 41 etn in pending last night, have since  (9 hours later) only been paid 21 with 0.3 left in pending.
Activity: 3
Electroneum.space is a scam. They stole 200+ETN which was appearing in the balance. Last night they were down and now when they are back up again, all the pending balance of 200+ ETN is gone and my stats were reverted back to 30th of November !!!

Hello, i had about 3 ETN @ electroneum.space this morning, but some minutes later my pending balance was canceled to 0.1 ETN. This is not a big loss, but be aware!!!
Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Has anyone tried mining directly to cryptopia adress? can't run the the CML wallet cause i have windows 7 32bit Sad

Yes i did.
Activity: 3
Found this pool. http://electroneum.vip/
Very new and they don't hit blocks quite often. If you are patient enough you will find high rewards unlike other pools.

With just 5.6K hash power. I have following balance for few hours of mining.

Pending Balance: 368.36 ETN
 Total Paid: 0.00 ETN
 Last Share Submitted: less than a minute ago
 Hash Rate: 5.58 KH/sec
Activity: 15
Hi All, I am mining Electroneum on EasyHash.io My rig is currently producing 4,700 h/s. On the EasyHash site, it states that my hashrate is 3.0 KH/s. Any idea why there is such a large difference between actual and reported? Shouldn't I be at around 4.7 KH/s?

Thank you
Activity: 22
1,445kh/s = 86,1 etn/day with current diff as calculators say
7 hours on electroneum.space = 13,42 etn which is 46 etn/day
What is wrong with this pool?
Activity: 14
Has anyone tried mining directly to cryptopia adress? can't run the the CML wallet cause i have windows 7 32bit Sad
Pages:
Jump to: