Pages:
Author

Topic: ⛏️ Poolin.com ⛏️ Bitcoin Mining | 16% of Global Hashrate | FPPS ⛏️ LOW fee - page 4. (Read 4039 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 159
very recently switched on this pool, it appears I get more /day than other pools (ie btc.com). the interface is similar to Btc.com, I like it.

still, need to find out how to get the PIN coins every day, didn't have the time yet. any tips are welcomed  Cheesy

another random thing is that the hash rate does not fluctuate as much as on other pools. will have to try and understand how what and why  Grin

Edit: the graphic is differently designed, just realised that   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
Thanks for that.

And just to clarify.

That list has to do with our mining management tool and what we support with that particular tool!

ah! gotcha! thank you for the clarification!
legendary
Activity: 1490
Merit: 1021
Thanks for that.

And just to clarify.

That list has to do with our mining management tool and what we support with that particular tool!
legendary
great  news! I did not know it was resolved so was just posting the list you had provided previously - glad to know he's fully up and running.
legendary
he is connected, we support m3's! he just needed to update his firmware
legendary
all of my devices such as T2T and M20s work correctly but i cant connect my whatsminer m3 devices to poolin. i tested all urls and update my firmware .

i checked this url “stratum+tcp://btc-bj.ss.poolin.com:443” and other ulrs

what should i do?

it might be that they do not support those miners - neutralLTC did post a list of miners they support:

thanks for the question currently we support these models:

ANTMINER:
s9
s11
s15
s17
z9
z9 mini

Avalon
universal

ebit
e9i

innosillicon
T2
T2T

hey Stryfe, mind sending me a PM so we can resolve your issue together please? thanks.

btw I forgot to post it here, @neutralLTC resolved all my issues - thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1561
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
neutraLTC

Please consider adding to your first message, or at the pool page the following information, which i consider vital for people thinking in using your pool:

Pool fees and payouts.

This information appears to be available in "help" which is a system provided by blockin, unfortunately this requires a login (different from pool login), and it cannot be read otherwise.

This particular page appears to have the answer, but without login credentials it is impossible to read:
https://help.poolin.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004080591-How-much-is-the-minimum-payout-

I don't think it is wise to hide your help articles under a separate site, that also requires separate login credentials.

If you provide the information here in the forum, it will be very helpful for people comparing pools.
legendary
hey Stryfe, mind sending me a PM so we can resolve your issue together please? thanks.

not sure why the question cannot simply be answered here but pm sent.
legendary
so if i was mining LTC and I had it set to "settle to BTC" but then later turned that off, the balance that is unpaid, will it combine/pay if I mine BTC? or is the only way to get that payout to set it back to "settle to BTC" and mine LTC that way until the balance reaches .005 BTC?

legendary
so if i was mining LTC and I had it set to "settle to BTC" but then later turned that off, the balance that is unpaid, will it combine/pay if I mine BTC? or is the only way to get that payout to set it back to "settle to BTC" and mine LTC that way until the balance reaches .005 BTC?
legendary
Join us tomorrow at the https://chainpoint.io Conference in Yerevan, Armenia! We will have a booth and our VP will be partaking in a presentation about our mining pool! Come by and say hello! #bitcoin

legendary
legendary
hi, please join our telegram for support about your issue:

https://t.me/poolincommunity
legendary
@neutralLTC by accident I set LTC to settle in BTC - I am currently only mining LTC on Poolin, if I start to mine BTC will the LTC to BTC balance that is held be combined with the BTC I mine? or do I need to turn the LTC back to settle in BTC to get that amount being held?
legendary
finally my m3 devices connected to poolin.  Cheesy

i checked firmware again and i found that some of devices worked with firmware 20190404 and others worked with version 20190118.

great! please let me know if you or anyone else for that matter is facing any other issues
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
finally my m3 devices connected to poolin.  Cheesy

i checked firmware again and i found that some of devices worked with firmware 20190404 and others worked with version 20190118.
legendary
they work on other pools and they are connected to slush now , but i want to connect them to poolin . unfortunately i cant do it . Sad

could you please re-check if you have the newest firmware? (this is the first time we hear of this issue)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
they work on other pools and they are connected to slush now , but i want to connect them to poolin . unfortunately i cant do it . Sad
Activity: 139
Merit: 46
maybe test on another pool to see if it works else ware,

nova, ck, slush  .. ect  just a thought
Pages:
Jump to: