Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL]Prohashing – Professional cryptocurrency mining made simple - page 2. (Read 20463 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/EfuyJaC.png

Prohashing is a scrypt multipool that provides maximum profitability, pays out in over 200 coins, and has full transparency of operations.

Why choose Prohashing?

Simple and Consistently Profitable

At Prohashing we perform pay per share payouts, so when you submit a share, you earn money for that share in the coin you want to earn.  It’s as simple as that.  There is no need to perform manual trades, and unlike other multipools, your earnings are fixed as soon as you submit a share.  Your earnings will never decrease due to a decline in a mined coin’s exchange rate.    

Payout in any coin or even US dollars

Prohashing is the one site where you can payout in any of over 200 cryptocurrencies, US dollars (though integrated Coinbase support), or any mixture of currencies.  Among out 200-plus other coins, Prohashing is the only scrypt pool that offers payout in Ethereum, and Ethereum Classic.  Other previous pools require you to create separate accounts if you want to be paid out in different currencies or only provide a limited number of payout options.  Prohashing provides all the coins you want at one site.

The most detailed statistics available.  Track the performance of your miners live!

Prohashing offers extremely detailed statistics presented in intuitive charts.  We provide live data about your miners that is updated in real-time.  See what coins you are mining and watch your balances increase in real-time.  We also track your electricity usage in addition to your payouts, so you can always know how much you are spending to keep your miners online.

Advanced coin selection and trading algorithm

Prohashing uses a proprietary coin selection and trading algorithm to consistently maximize profitability.  We distribute our hashrate among multiple coin networks at once, allowing us to mine both large and small coin networks without overloading them.  Other multipools send their entire hashrate to coins, quickly skyrocketing their difficulty and causing them to become unprofitable.  By limiting hashrate assigned to coin networks, we can mine dozens of smaller coin networks throughout the day and earn more money than our competitors.  We also perform all trades in near real-time.  Our advanced trading algorithm sells coins as soon as they mature rather than waiting multiple hours like other multipools.

Besides earning more money, our operations are much friendlier to coin developers and coin holders than conventional multipools.  At Prohashing we recognize that we can earn more money in the long term by keeping coin networks thriving rather than attacking them with hashrate and large dumps of coins on exchanges.  We also provide free block explorers (https://prohashing.com/explorer) to all scrypt coins on the pool and select payout coins.

The most detailed statistics available

Prohashing provides live data about the pool and your miners that is updated in real-time.  See what coins you are mining and watch your balances increase live!  We also track your electricity usage in addition to your payouts, so you can always know how much you are spending to keep your miners online.

Experienced personnel and full-time commitment

Established in December 2013, we’re here to stay.  Steve and I are work full-time staff dedicated to adding new features to the pool, keeping the pool online, and maintaining coins.  We maintain an active an open forums at forums.prohashing.com, can easily be contacted at [email protected], and have an open phone number 814-201-6031.

I decided to pull the plug on all my miners today.  Prohashing played a part in my decision.  The interface is poor and unforgiving.   I have lost so many coins using prohashing it's not even funny.  It would be nice if you could control payouts.  Prohashing makes it seem like you control payouts but actually no logic to the payout system whatsoever.   I tried to keep my addresses updated but they release your funds to old addresses.  I am sick of this and I refuse to be a part of it any longer.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Right, did as u said - thanks for replying.!
Activity: 723
Merit: 519
Hi guys.

So I have a question that you might be able to help me out. I understand that there is an algorithm that switches directly to the most profitable coin, and then exchanged to the coin that I am choosing to.

The question is if I can keep the mined coins directly instead of getting paid in a currency of my coin.

I want to keep the verge when its mined, keep the sexcoin when its mined etc.

Is this possible?

You can go into settings on your account and dictate what coins you wish to be paid out in however I think they have disable verge temporarily

getting paid the coins you personally mine is not an option on a pool, would need to solo mine to accomplish that
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Hi guys.

So I have a question that you might be able to help me out. I understand that there is an algorithm that switches directly to the most profitable coin, and then exchanged to the coin that I am choosing to.

The question is if I can keep the mined coins directly instead of getting paid in a currency of my coin.

I want to keep the verge when its mined, keep the sexcoin when its mined etc.

Is this possible?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
First of all. Prohashing is legit and works well. I have a d3 x11 miner. I was wondering if you will be supporting the new b2x coin possibly in the future

Sure it is legit...most of the sites like www.litecoinpool.org are also legit. But by Prohashing requiring 1099's now....(even thou I'm legal as heck, and in

no way am a contractor or employed by them)

that means that the IRS will do the same thing they did when coinbase came to the forefront and was legit

they will go after all the users and passwords for prohashing and, imho, send out a mass 'source of funds' letter to everyone

in other words, you prove you are not hiding from the tax man..which sucks..I had the same thing happen with me with the SEC in 2013 when my deluded bank

said I was illegal, because all of BTC was illegal right? Fun times.

Thus went back to litecoinpool not worth the hassle and if the IRS asks for data from prohashing they will deliver it..they already said they are making

everyone do a 1099 because they don't trust their USA citizens to report their taxes...even if legal like I was the presumption is you are not...and it takes

time to do this...thus I'm out of prohashing

brad
Activity: 20
Pro-hashing down?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Put it all on the line and go for broke
First of all. Prohashing is legit and works well. I have a d3 x11 miner. I was wondering if you will be supporting the new b2x coin possibly in the future
copper member
Clueless!
On the subject of great cusomer service....

by the by I was the only one that lost hash on Nov 8th and 9th...I did not put a ticket in until a week later..in that I saw it was just me...after I figured that out!

just got a reply from PH they credited me $200 at the 8th and 9th rates in LTC...so $912 buck gain in today's $$$ for my 2-day $200 buck loss mining

they paid me in my payout in LTC I would have earned (100% payout always in LTC..glad I've done that!) for those days in crypto also (my choice 100% LTC)

you can't knock their customer service....they also took my word for this ...and of course could see for whatever reason the 2-day drop

as I pointed out in profits ($100 or so at the time each day) on my setup and bar graphs of my miners etc

Anyway, they could have done the 'easy' route and paid me only the $200 I made in USD that day...that did not show up..they instead credited the LTC lost!

On a side note, this first question on what happened those 2-days, was sent to Steve first, he said he was not aware of any issues...and said he would forward it to Chris...

anyway...just in case....thus I kinda forgot about it

...Chris looked it over...saw the two-day blip down for whatever reason..took my word I had my machines up as per usual and Chris gave me the refund in LTC lost!

So this was more than a bit unexpected.....more than a month later!

Prohashing is a class act!

Thanks, Chris! and Steve!

just an FYI, for anyone with a similar *why, is it just me* moment on a glitch....of this nature...report it promptly it indeed may just be you!

The site is also more stable now, even with my evil KNC Titans and L3+'s which the site still does not like too much are more or less on task with a bit of slip....

but they are making progress, with the new equip etc

thanks again! Really appreciate it!

Searing

copper member
Clueless!
Anyone having issues connecting to prohashing with an antminer D3?  The miner is showing but not finding shares.  I have switched it to another pool for now

If you are using x11 you need to add this to the password field: a=x11

I just had the same issue and had to dig through the documentation to figure it out.

Also you can use this to enable power cost: a=x11 w=1000 p=[insert you $/kwh]

Enjoy Smiley

Donations welcome:
BTC: 12HqLdn8PzTV5Zmjr8BBuY3GxKbia2bZL4
ETH: 0x26b980cc2fE794d43CEfe7e400d8C738Fb620142
LTC: LKVDSXFtSk3XR4XfC9KqEmW8WmUJxJzMTE

I don't think the elec chart on prohashing works yet/anymore.....I just put 0 down and use offsite calcs for electric vs hash...it is close enough

Activity: 2
Anyone having issues connecting to prohashing with an antminer D3?  The miner is showing but not finding shares.  I have switched it to another pool for now

If you are using x11 you need to add this to the password field: a=x11

I just had the same issue and had to dig through the documentation to figure it out.

Also you can use this to enable power cost: a=x11 w=1000 p=[insert you $/kwh]

Enjoy Smiley

Donations welcome:
BTC: 12HqLdn8PzTV5Zmjr8BBuY3GxKbia2bZL4
ETH: 0x26b980cc2fE794d43CEfe7e400d8C738Fb620142
LTC: LKVDSXFtSk3XR4XfC9KqEmW8WmUJxJzMTE
Activity: 592
Merit: 259
Hi Chris, Steve,

Obviously, Prohashing is one of the most competitive Scrypt mining pools.  Thanks for the service you provide.
    Would you consider adding Mincoin to your pool again this year?

Mincoin used to be on Prohashing back in 2015 or so and there have been network upgrades over the summer which have dramatically improved the potential profitability for Mincoin over the next several years.
    It would be great if a large profit-switching pool were turned onto Mincoin again as we are listed on an exchange with an API, Trade Satoshi and can handle large magnitudes of hash coming and going due to an adapted Dark Gravity Wave v3 implementation in the Mincoin protocol.

Best Regards,
-Chicago

Activity: 31
This is very very unstable pool , disconnets too much and never connect back again ( up to 2-3 hours )

What is wrong with it ?

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hello, I'm trying to find out in which currencies you can be paid out your mining profits? Is there a list off all the coins somewhere which you can use for payouts?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Anyone having issues staying connected to the pool? I'm using the L3+ Antminer and it always gets disconnected around 3AM EST.

Yep, sometimes  the pool works in disruptive way. So I need to use  failovers in config of my miners.
Activity: 772
Merit: 261
Anyone having issues staying connected to the pool? I'm using the L3+ Antminer and it always gets disconnected around 3AM EST.
I have 2 L3+ and it does have issues from time to time, looking for a alternative. I also go and mine on litecoinpool.org but I want a multipool as prohashing
Activity: 115
Activity: 772
Merit: 261
It would be nice to have instant payments.. Embarrassed

yeah or every 6 hours or so...    24 hour payout seems kinda long nowdays. It's what's holding me back from using the site

Agreed.
What pools are you guys using then?
Activity: 69

yeah or every 6 hours or so...    24 hour payout seems kinda long nowdays. It's what's holding me back from using the site
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
what is the argument of the password to mine the coin first in the chart?
Pages:
Jump to: