Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL]Prohashing – Professional cryptocurrency mining made simple - page 3. (Read 20463 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Last I heard was on Sunday. 36-72 hours. So id anticipate the latter, it seems like they encountered some real challenges.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Any news from Prohashing ?  Pool is down since the last 2days.
They managed and mitigated many DDoS attack, but this time, I think they got hit hard.
Sucks 'cause it's my pool of choice for scrypt mining.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The first time for seeing an "authorize Coinbase" login prompt like the way you authorize FB or Google to log you in other sites.  That's kind of scary giving another site access to your Coinbase account.  Does that mean that this gives one step towards a vulnerability if they get hacked?
The beauty of the Coinbase API is that it allows us to request only the features we need and denies us access to anything else.  This is why we are integrated with Coinbase and no other exchange.  When you associate your Coinbase account with us, we only get an authorization from Coinbase to perform the following three functions on the user's behalf: the ability to obtain a deposit address to the Coinbase account, the ability to sell coins in the Coinbase account, and the ability to withdrawal money to trusted addresses in the Coinbase account.  The Coinbase API does not give us privileges to send money from anyone's Coinbase account to an untrusted address nor does it allow purchases of coins.  Furthermore, Coinbase never gives us the ability to gather any personal information about the account.  Therefore, even in the very unlikely scenario that there is a hack on our site (see our security precautions in our help section), there is no ability for the hacker to cause any malevolent activity on the associated Coinbase accounts.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
The first time for seeing an "authorize Coinbase" login prompt like the way you authorize FB or Google to log you in other sites.  That's kind of scary giving another site access to your Coinbase account.  Does that mean that this gives one step towards a vulnerability if they get hacked?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

We had XBC in the past, but the problem was that there wasn't a wallet source available.  I will see if I can compile it successfully and will add it if I can.

Cheers mate ..Algo is x13 btw.Is that doable?

Technical Specs

Symbol:XBC

Algo:X13 Proof of Stake (and Proof of Work) - Note Proof of Work is used only to secure the network where necessary. Block reward is currently Zero for POW.

Block Time:60 Seconds

Transaction Confirmation:4 Blocks

Staked Coins Confirmation: 50 blocks

We don't support X13 mining (yet), but we can add XBC so that you can mine scrypt and payout in XBC.

We were looking at that and thought the algo would be an issue alright but the option to mine script and have XBC as payout would be appreciated.Thanks

We had XBC in the past, but the problem was that there wasn't a wallet source available.  I will see if I can compile it successfully and will add it if I can.

Technical Specs

Algo:X13 Proof of Stake (and Proof of Work) - Note Proof of Work is used only to secure the network where necessary. Block reward is currently Zero for POW.

We don't support X13 mining (yet), but we can add XBC so that you can mine scrypt and payout in XBC.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
AWESOME thanks parking my 167 MH there now  sense solutions is just a term you may make about the same payout wise using your script miner every one, i was watching it on nice hash the other day my `167 MH script miner all most matched per MH = solu with my eth/zcash rigs  pay out wise the same in BTC per MH or sol  and sense zcash gets you more why not . you have to set pay out to Zcash and use a Scrpit miner gpus won't work there  and mine like you would on any script pool Tongue) .

thanks top .
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

Technical Specs

legendary
Activity: 1330

These guys are in over their heads trying to run this pool.  I don't think they have the skills necessary to be honest.  Trying to make sense of the earnings vs payouts is impossible.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience.  We payout earnings the next day if they are over the payout threshold.  If you only have a very small miner, it may take multiple days for your earnings to accumulate and exceed the payout threshold.  The reason for this is to reduce money spent on transaction fees, but you can force payouts every day using a low custom payout threshold.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
These guys are in over their heads trying to run this pool.  I don't think they have the skills necessary to be honest.  Trying to make sense of the earnings vs payouts is impossible.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Profitability of Prohashing for the past 7 days was 0.00008283 BTC/MH/s - 138% of LTC and 113% of CleverMining
Activity: 126
How to withdrawal my coins? i have some netcoins.
Activity: 241
Website and mining pool offline since hours. Any news?
Activity: 241
The website is offline, again. Mining, too?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Really like the payout options.
I have mined with prohasing to, and it was around what I expected.

Are you guys planning to add X11 by any chance? Would definetely mine with you.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I have mined there for a while, and the payouts vary widely depending on luck right now with few users. Also you get paid with a 24hr delay, so you should have more coming to you, they have never ripped me off, and I made some suggestions that they are incorporating to make the pool even better.
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
I mined at prohashing last night using 42 mhs. They say I made $1.07 usd . That is the worst pay for any site I have ever mined at. PROHASHING is nothing but a big liar. They will steal your hash. Run away from these liars and thieves!!!
Pages:
Jump to: