Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 192. (Read 465668 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
pw, will you put ltc comparision to stats page? you promised...
or may be $/day or % of profits from mining here and mining ltc directly?
i really would like to see how my per 1mh are doing against someone's per mh, who does straight ltc at lets say co^%$tron.com. i mean i want to know if mining here gives me profit.
i feel like it does, but numbers mean much more than feelings.
do the math, there are plenty of calculators out there. 
ok. but if we have this all done and available at stats page, wouldn't it be nice and like for everyone and not only for choosen, who can do the math every hour?
Activity: 26
sell vcards from your rigs to gamers. one day profit of x100500% guaranteed :-/

That's what I'm doing (no joke). I have three R9 270X listed on eBay with a starting bid of $199.99 (I hope to get around $205-$230 each).  After eBay fees, paypal fees and free shipping I'm likely going to take a $40-70 loss per video card (excluding anything I mined). That being said I'll keep mining here with my last video card a R9 290.
Activity: 11
Hash Rate: 0.00 kH/s
but my miner still works

same here.

If you were connected to the EU server, we just switched to our new servers.  You may have seen a minute or two of downtime.  Can you confirm that everything is back to working correctly? (assuming you guys were on EU, if not, please let me know)

still getting disconnects from eu pool.

ed1 _restarted miner 3 times in 30 minutes , now restarted rig aswell just to be sure.

ed2_ by 19:33 gmt seems to work fine
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
i really would like to see how my per 1mh are doing against someone's per mh, who does straight ltc at lets say co^%$tron.com. i mean i want to know if mining here gives me profit.
do the math, there are plenty of calculators out there. 
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
but my miner still works

same here.

If you were connected to the EU server, we just switched to our new servers.  You may have seen a minute or two of downtime.  Can you confirm that everything is back to working correctly? (assuming you guys were on EU, if not, please let me know)
Looks fine from here. Like the other reports I had a few rounds were shares were accepted, but didn't show up in the stats on site. But everything back to normal now.
Activity: 155
Yep EU.
Now works fine Smiley

Thanx.
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
but my miner still works

same here.

If you were connected to the EU server, we just switched to our new servers.  You may have seen a minute or two of downtime.  Can you confirm that everything is back to working correctly? (assuming you guys were on EU, if not, please let me know)
but my miner still works

same here.
Activity: 378
but my miner still works
Statistics not work ?
Activity: 374
Late payouts today?
Payouts are going out as normal.  Nothing late at all.

yeah nw m8, 1h later thou then my latest one before,if i look at my previous ones, but now its on its way, all good! Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Late payouts today?
Payouts are going out as normal.  Nothing late at all.
pw seems to be educated and positive person, when will he run away with all the coins? ))) just asking.
Activity: 374
Activity: 196
If I've got a tiny balance can you still pay me out?

For some reason I had two bitcoin clients on my pc, and have used both wallet addresses.

I would like paying out for both.

Thanks, Tony.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi all,
I run 3 GPUs with a total of 2,2MHash. Shall I set a specific diff or just use the standard?
The only options are 512 and 1024 diff, with 512 as default.  With 2.2MH/s, there wouldn't be any good reason to use 1024.

Password: Any Password is acceptable
You can use one of the following as your password to set your miners difficulty (remove quotes):
"d=512", "d=1024"

Can set difficulty is not the same as should set difficulty.
Use any password, such as x
Activity: 280
Thanks for the quick answers.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hi all,
I run 3 GPUs with a total of 2,2MHash. Shall I set a specific diff or just use the standard?
The only options are 512 and 1024 diff, with 512 as default.  With 2.2MH/s, there wouldn't be any good reason to use 1024.

--

@PoolWaffle: any idea why we are seeing Duplicate Share rejects regularly?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi all,

Use x

Unless you know better than the pool manager how frequently your miners should make server contact.
Jump to: