Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 250. (Read 465668 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC
I am very happy i switched to Waffle, and the pool is growing constantly, my only worry, is that i did not get a pay out, but i do have more than 0.01 BTC as exchanged, anybody know why this is? I know more users have the same worry/issue.

Payout's are between 11-14 GMT   Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hi, should I be worried in the getwork, stale and remote failurers? This is 17 hours of mining.

I have that failures too...waiting for waffle to explain why it occures
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think if you have high reject rates and low work utility even with high hashrate. Your shares will be low.
I have almost no rejects (much less 1%) with WP
Now I run with d=128 diff, hashes and shares look ok, but interesting, how guys below me by hashes gets higher shares? Smiley I see, they get as higher as current coin diff is lower. May be they switch d=*** dynamically depends to coins diff?

Share count isnt that important ..share diff is
You submit  1 share at 1024 worker diff
Another one submits 8x128 diff share
And you get more profit or same
Because u submit 1 big share and another guy 8 small shares
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I am very happy i switched to Waffle, and the pool is growing constantly, my only worry, is that i did not get a pay out, but i do have more than 0.01 BTC as exchanged, anybody know why this is? I know more users have the same worry/issue.
Activity: 182
So far mining here has been OK, about 0.01 BTC per MH/s for me on average. I have only been here about ~20 hours so we will see how it goes.
Activity: 84
Please give me Bitcoins so I can buy more food
Dude WP is using EXACTLY the same port as MC, i.e. 3333 so not sure what you're asking for?

You can use different ports on MC AFAIK.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think if you have high reject rates and low work utility even with high hashrate. Your shares will be low.
I have almost no rejects (much less 1%) with WP
Now I run with d=128 diff, hashes and shares look ok, but interesting, how guys below me by hashes gets higher shares? Smiley I see, they get as higher as current coin diff is lower. May be they switch d=*** dynamically depends to coins diff?
Activity: 181
I'm planning to switch my rigs to this pool from middle coin, but my network firewall block tcp port 3333 and I have no authority to open it. can u plz add an alternative port ?

Dude WP is using EXACTLY the same port as MC, i.e. 3333 so not sure what you're asking for?
Activity: 42
total of 0.008 now for 24 hrs. pretty low. :/
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
More than 10 GH/s now Shocked
Hi guys
Yyesterday I jumped to Waffle after middlecoin was frozen
What looking unusual is how guys with a less hashes takes more shares?
see:
Hi, should I be worried in the getwork, stale and remote failurers? This is 17 hours of mining.

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff351/tophi45/cgwatchererrors_zps86e60624.jpg
Activity: 56
Interesting to see us mining litecoin after the recent discussion to remove the coin.
Activity: 61
Dumb question but where can you see Efficiency from?
Or do I have to calculate it?
Activity: 84
Please give me Bitcoins so I can buy more food
Interesting to see us mining litecoin after the recent discussion to remove the coin.
Activity: 60
Is there an iPhone app for Wafflepool, like Middlecoins?
Activity: 98
Activity: 43
what ever you like
Jump to: