Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 252. (Read 465668 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yep, uswest hashrate is 0 for me... 4 shifts show 0 shares.

Now having same problem on useast. Hashrate accurate, but last 4 shifts are 0.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Yep, uswest hashrate is 0 for me... 4 shifts show 0 shares.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
umm.. i think west is down again..

I restarted it about 5 minutes ago, but definitely shouldn't be down.  I see shares being logged fine.  Are you seeing it down? (and if so, in what way?  unable to connect? no work? no shares logged?)

http://wafflepool.com/miner/14PHxxNUvTghe5tvtZNWBsN2KQj9wNTs7u

my hashrate is around 7mh, it just tanked a few min ago to 140kh and now up to 400kh
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Could you publish the pool reject rate? Even middlecoin does that. Mine went up a lot several days ago and has stayed there (especially vardiff share above target rejects).

I used to get about 0.0%-0.1% rejects with vardiff since i mine at low intensity and am near an endpoint.
Activity: 322
Merit: 254

I restarted it about 5 minutes ago, but definitely shouldn't be down.  I see shares being logged fine.  Are you seeing it down? (and if so, in what way?  unable to connect? no work? no shares logged?)
legendary
Activity: 129
Hi!
Thanks for your great support and communication PoolWaffle! Smiley

I have a question!

Yesterday i move my operation to your pool.

They are 3 machines:

Machine1: 1.7 Mh
Machine2: 2.2 Mh
Machine3: 2.3 Mh

Total: 6.2 Mh

Its normal that is reported a little low then that? like 4 MH or 5 Mh max?
Can you see that here!

- http://waffles.wilschrader.com/stats?address=1KjJGtmpEEkz6GYRC2CtgKFc4jaiqR1qjB

All the machines are working normally at full steam (clients showing that hash rates).

Thanks in advance and keep up this great work! Thats a big chance from MC where i come!

Best Regards,

LPC

Its normal that i cant have the full 6.2 Mh ?

Best Regards,

LPC

Activity: 462
I put him on ignore after the MC thread. All of a sudden people I have on ignore are showing up in this thread. Sad

Lol....I really hope we can keep this thread a little more adult and information based, without the whining and tiring popcorn gags  Smiley

Anyway ! I have been using the excellent WaffleStats @ http://waffles.wilschrader.com/

This great charting tool shows you historical hashrate and confirmed/unconfirmed balances. Only problem is this has to record the data whilst the page is open as there is no historical data available from the WP site.

Thats not strictly true though, as the Earnings Log has at least BTC earned for each shift.

So I was wondering how difficult it would be to add a shift average hashrate column to this data ?? It would at least allow WaffleStats (or any other analysis) to show a historical hashrate chart and could also be used for more accurate (personal) BTC/MH calcs (where maybe you move rigs around on different pools and your hashrate fluctuates).

Earnings Log
Time                           Coin           Amount           BTC
2014-02-18 21:21:36   earthcoin   333.48369089   0.00036016
2014-02-18 21:21:25   worldcoin   0.72453946           0.00015310
2014-02-18 21:21:10   megacoin   0.26919224           0.00015960
2014-02-18 21:20:53   netcoin   0.40457999           0.00000481
2014-02-18 21:20:39   dogecoin   1,331.92005610   0.00286363
2014-02-18 21:20:23   lottocoin   1,366.07223749   0.00023223
2014-02-18 21:00:13   leafcoin   266.77542055   0.00002134

Thanks for a great pool...all looking good so far !
West should be back up (restarted server).  I'm not quite sure what was causing the issue though, still digging through logs to see if I can find something...

Switched back to west, 2 rigs started well, then 1 went to 0 hashrate on server while still showing plenty on cgminer. Switched back to east for now.
legendary
West should be back up (restarted server).  I'm not quite sure what was causing the issue though, still digging through logs to see if I can find something...

i left my rigs on west as im at work, but looks like now with the restart im getting more accepted shares than usual.. maybe since everyones over on east Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
West should be back up (restarted server).  I'm not quite sure what was causing the issue though, still digging through logs to see if I can find something...
Moved from west to east here as well, and shares coming back. Sad, as I was having great results regarding rejects and WU this morning.
So, you're quite new to mining, are you?

Yes, it's perfectly reasonable. LOL. Profits go up. Profits come down. This is not a regularly paying gig. Don't expect it to be.

I put him on ignore after the MC thread. All of a sudden people I have on ignore are showing up in this thread. Sad
Activity: 700
Lol... expecting coinwarz or coinchoose to actually give you a realistic profit rate is just silly. If it was that easy, these multi-pools wouldn't exist.

Anyway... variance... nobody will be interested in what you are saying unless you have at least a few days mining behind you for analysis.  Pools have good days and bad days. Luck and variance are huge in mining.  I have earned over .02BTC/MH some days recently,  and less then. 008BTC/MH on other days.  Overall, wafflepool has averaged around .012BTC/MH for me, which I consider fairly excellent.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please give me Bitcoins so I can buy more food

Tell me I shouldn't be getting over 0.026 a day and I will call you a liar.

That's actually really funny. If you can be earning .026 BTC/1MHs/Day somewhere then why on earth aren't you over there doing it? If you find somewhere like this, please let me know, because I'd like to get it on it.

No, .026 on a regular basis is not even close to reasonable on any multipool (or even any coin) when averaged out of the past few months. You may get good days, sure, but your average will be far, far lower than that.

EDIT: My mistake, looks like you meant .026 per 1.85 MHS per day. Still high though.

The top coins at the moment based on my power earn $12-15 a day , 15 dollars in BTC is actually 0.04 per day at the moment, Now I'm not saying I should be getting that , What I am saying is it shouldn't be under half.
Activity: 138

That's actually really funny. If you can be earning .026 BTC/1MHs/Day somewhere then why on earth aren't you over there doing it? If you find somewhere like this, please let me know, because I'd like to get it on it.

No, .026 on a regular basis is not even close to reasonable on any multipool (or even any coin) when averaged out of the past few months. You may get good days, sure, but your average will be far, far lower than that.

EDIT: My mistake, looks like you meant .026 per 1.85 MHS per day. Still high though.

That works out to .014 per Mh. Not unreasonable, but unreasonable to EXPECT it everday.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please give me Bitcoins so I can buy more food
It's not perfectly reasonable at all, It's under what it should be by a long way, You think just under 0.01 BTC per Mh is ok in this climate ? I was earning more when Bitcoin  was double the price it is now so how you figure ?
Lol... mining is mining.  I take it you haven't been doing this very long?  If you want a reliable wage, then work a job.  Dogecoin halving cut profitability of multi-coin pools a bit, but wafflepool is still maintaining almost the same profit rates - impressive I would say.  And yes, a consistent .01BTC/MH/day is great.

If you think you can do better, then find a pool that will pay you better... good luck.  And please do post about your results.

Ok I will be fair , Have a look at the profitability of the top ten coins mined at a rate of 1.85 Mh/s go to the lowest one (if you have to) and convert the earnings into BTC , Tell me I shouldn't be getting over 0.026 a day and I will call you a liar.

As far as experience goes I've been mining for a couple of months but it doesn't mean I don't understand how things work.

It's fair enough theres variance and we won't always be mining the most profitable coin (Even though we are supposed to be) And my rig might get rejects etc etc but we are earning less than what we should be, I'm not complaining I'm stating a fact.
that's the only very big problem.
if it's the same bug at sunday in the evening, that's a very very big bug which need to solve very quickly.

If an end point fail that's not very important with a failover but with this bug end point didn't detect as fail by cgminer but shares will lost and this is very bad Sad

Exactly. None of my rigs failed over to another server because from their point of view everything was just fine. Not a good problem at all.
I understand it takes time to settle , But 6 hours is enough , I don't want to wait a day to see I've lost more than I would of if I hadn't changed a thing, At the moment it seems all the multicoin pools are taking a dive, Or taking the piss, One of the two.
I don't get what you are talking about... so far we are on target for just a bit under .01BTC/MH today.  If your shares are being reported on the pool, then you're getting paid at a pretty good rate.

Quote from: The Fat Miner
5 hours of 2 Mh/s has earned 0.00225
5hr/24hr =~ .2 ...

Expected payout per day at .01BTC/MH with 2MH = .02BTC ...

0.00225 / .2 = .01125BTC / day ...

Perfectly reasonable given variance...  Stop trying to judge a pool over a 6hr period, that's just ignorant.

It's not perfectly reasonable at all, It's under what it should be by a long way, You think just under 0.01 BTC per Mh is ok in this climate ? I was earning more when Bitcoin  was double the price it is now so how you figure ?

So, you're quite new to mining, are you?

Yes, it's perfectly reasonable. LOL. Profits go up. Profits come down. This is not a regularly paying gig. Don't expect it to be.
Jump to: