Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 260. (Read 465569 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
About how much btc on average can i get a day with 2mh? kind bored mining alt coins and would like some extra btc.
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
what is the maximum rated power pool?
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
We are on the correct fork of dogecoin (1.5.0+).  We will upgrade to the absolute latest client tomorrow (1.5.1), but we are on the correct fork, and will continue mining Smiley
Activity: 560
how do we know if the pool dogecoin fork fixed?

pool now moining digecoin  Huh
Activity: 420
how do we know if the pool dogecoin fork fixed?
Activity: 560
dogecoin forked ....please disable it tot avoid problem....can u check please
pool runing latest wallet right?
oднoзнaчнo, чeм бoльшe пyл, тeм клeвeй дoбычa. пpoвepeнo и нa мyльтипyлe и нa дpyгиx лaйтoдoбывaющиx cepвepax.

ЗЫ ecть pyccкoязычныe нa этoм пyлe?
Toлькo ecли вы включитe Googl пepeвoд! Этo xopoший бacceйн, лyчшe, чeм бoльшинcтвo и yлyчшeния чacтo. Hacлaждaйтecь Oлимпийcкиe Игpы: D

я нe люблю xвaлить, нo дeйcтвитeльнo кaк тexичecкoмy cпeциaлиcтy нpaвитcя:
1) лaкoничнocть;
2) пoлнoтa cтaтиcтики;
3) пpoзpaчнocть;
Пoкa ecть вoпpocы пo cтaбильнocти и cтeпeни пpopaбoтки aлгopитмa пepeключeния, нo вce oднo бoльшaя paбoтa идeт!

ЗЫ я c Укpaины) тaк чтo y нac тyт мaйдaн. A ecли cepьeзнo, тo гyгл тяжкo пepeвoдит. coppи.
Activity: 78
oднoзнaчнo, чeм бoльшe пyл, тeм клeвeй дoбычa. пpoвepeнo и нa мyльтипyлe и нa дpyгиx лaйтoдoбывaющиx cepвepax.

Toлькo ecли вы включитe Googl пepeвoд! Этo xopoший бacceйн, лyчшe, чeм бoльшинcтвo и yлyчшeния чacтo. Hacлaждaйтecь Oлимпийcкиe Игpы: D

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Someone with 1Gh/s just popped on the pool.  I have read previous posts on this same person.  Does anyone know if this is real.....or a bot, or another pool attaching to ours....and does this have a negative affect on our pool and its profits?  I am small (1.8Mh/s) and am worried.

Why would you be worried? Middlecoin is 19,000Mh/s

....because it limits the amount and type of coins you can mine.  If your hash pool gets too big, you will flat line smaller coins, hense lower profits for PPLNS pools.

That means bigger coins. Bigger rewards.
Activity: 26
Someone with 1Gh/s just popped on the pool.  I have read previous posts on this same person.  Does anyone know if this is real.....or a bot, or another pool attaching to ours....and does this have a negative affect on our pool and its profits?  I am small (1.8Mh/s) and am worried.

....because it limits the amount and type of coins you can mine.  If your hash pool gets too big, you will flat line smaller coins, hense lower profits for PPLNS pools.
Activity: 434

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Could it be possible to implement some sort of an guardian, that would close the eu. useast. uswest. connections if the shares submitted, won't register to their miners?
Because I have doubt that the shares submitted, weren't lost but were contributing to todays good payout for the U.S-miners.

Read the post from poolwaffle.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
There is a big gpu mining farm in china which has more than 2 GH/s, it popped on in middlecoin some time ago, they might be testing waffle for profit.
I'm not sure it's a bad thing, though, provided the servers can handle the increased load.
Activity: 61
Could it be possible to implement some sort of an guardian, that would close the eu. useast. uswest. connections if the shares submitted, won't register to their miners?
Because I have doubt that the shares submitted, weren't lost but were contributing to todays good payout for the U.S-miners.
Activity: 26
Someone with 1Gh/s just popped on the pool.  I have read previous posts on this same person.  Does anyone know if this is real.....or a bot, or another pool attaching to ours....and does this have a negative affect on our pool and its profits?  I am small (1.8Mh/s) and am worried.
Activity: 84
DOGE shouldnt be mined right now, something wrong with the fork
Activity: 78
Have you seen dogecoin has forked waffle
Activity: 11
Were resyncing a few things currently.  Payouts for today will be delayed slightly 3-4hrs from now), sorry for the delay.

No problemo  Wink
But when are the payouts usually going out? I just started mining on Waffle.
From 10:00 to 15:00 GMT+1 (central europe).
Jump to: